Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump already has the 1237 locked up

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_republican_presidential_primary-5322.html

California has 172, Winner-Take-All delegates.

Current polling shows him winning CA easily. That puts him at 1159 delegates.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_republican_presidential_primary-3444.html

New Jersey has 51 WTA delegates. There's a reason he's got Krispy Crème in his corner.

Current polling has him leading by 28 points. That puts him at 1210.

It's over, guys.

Trump is walking away with the nomination and there will NOT be a contested convention.

Yeah I know, that's what all the networks were saying on Tuesday. He'll be a presidential candidate on the Moon

Krispy Crème

:lol:

Yeah I used to think that Trump would make Cruz his running mate, but chit got crazy.

1210 = 1237. Got it.

The rest is implied, genius.

1 step closer to a Hillary slam dunk.

You can certainly put your name on the list below if you're feeling frisky.

You can certainly put your name on the list below if you're feeling frisky.

In for $50. I'll take the sea hag - the one with the vagina I mean.

Although I can see that happening, I have yet to meet many people who say they are going to vote for her. This may be the lowest turnout of voters in history. That leaves the door open to almost anyone at this point. :dunno:

Does anyone think any red states are going to vote for Hillary? Any Blue states for Trump? Those national polls are useless. Its the polls in the swing states that count, and I Have read that Trump is looking good in Florida. So we are talking PA, Virginia and Ohio. Any other swing states in missing?

Honestly, I have $100 on her with BLS, but I am growing less and less sure...

The democrats are beginning to go to civil war now. The Bernie people are p!ssed and threatening to stay home, vote stein, or vote trump even.

It is really incredible that we have two candidates that virtually NO ONE LIKES!

what a sh!t show.

Although I can see that happening, I have yet to meet many people who say they are going to vote for her. This may be the lowest turnout of voters in history. That leaves the door open to almost anyone at this point. :dunno:

I think you're right, voter turnout will be pretty low, I have met very few people who have anything positive to say about any of them.

I assume voter turnout will be very very low, we deserve the sh!tshow

When crunch time comes - he's not going to get the push from women and minorities that he needs. And all the crazy, gung ho revolutionary whack jobs in the South won't be enough to sway the vote.

Hillary caught a gigantic break - Trump is about the only psychopathic jackass that she could beat, and she drew him.

When crunch time comes - he's not going to get the push from women and minorities that he needs. And all the crazy, gung ho revolutionary whack jobs in the South won't be enough to sway the vote.

Hillary caught a gigantic break - Trump is about the only psychopathic jackass that she could beat, and she drew him.

You only need to win the seven or so swing states, that's it, everything else is already spoken for.

In for $50. I'll take the sea hag - the one with the vagina I mean.

Done.

You forgot middle-class, employed, white men who are sick of the BS. There's a reason Trump is breaking GWB's record voter turnout during the primaries.

They are coming out in full force.

The whole process is a entertaining freak show, for months now I've just been sitting back, fascinated watching it play out. There's really nothing any of us can do individually, the powers that be will write the story.

You forgot middle-class, employed, white men who are sick of the BS. There's a reason Trump is breaking GWB's record voter turnout during the primaries.

I know, I know, "Welcome to the Revolution!" as Tommy Lee Jones famously said in Under Siege.... I'm not buying the hype, and I'm not buying that all those walking the streets in war paint are going to actually show up to vote... And neither are most of the early polls taken on the two. Hell, even Fox's own poll has Hillary an early favorite.

The uneducated ones.

The uneducated ones.

Just like dumbass Democrats; their vote still counts.

• Like 1

I know, I know, "Welcome to the Revolution!" as Tommy Lee Jones famously said in Under Siege.... I'm not buying the hype, and I'm not buying that all those walking the streets in war paint are going to actually show up to vote... And neither are most of the early polls taken on the two. Hell, even Fox's own poll has Hillary an early favorite.

Well obviously, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed to give me money in November.

Well obviously, otherwise you wouldn't have agreed to give me money in November.

One thing is for sure, the debates are going to be riveting, especially the 1st one.

Its over.....time to lay back and enjoy it.

Enjoy what? Some of you act like this is a sporting event and you choose a side then cheer them on.

This should be a job interview. A vetting process to nominate and eventually elect the most qualified person for the job.

Not some sporting event.

Did anyone catch Trumps foreign policy speech? It reminded me of a high school presentation on "war". It was comical. Dude is just winging it.

One thing is for sure, the debates are going to be riveting, especially the 1st one.

Agreed. It should be epic.

Trump is gonna look like a complete ahole.

Could have been worse. Could have been Jeb! vs Hillary. Trump vs. Hillary is an easy choice for me: Trump

But I still don't think it's over. Team #NeverTrump reversed the polls in Wisonsin to beat Trump easily and can pull off wins in Indiana and Cali. Indiana is a Midwestern state more suitable to Cruz than Wisconsin was.

Enjoy what? Some of you act like this is a sporting event and you choose a side then cheer them on.

This should be a job interview. A vetting process to nominate and eventually elect the most qualified person for the job.

Not some sporting event.

Did anyone catch Trumps foreign policy speech? It reminded me of a high school presentation on "war". It was comical. Dude is just winging it.

It is kind of down to "if you don't laugh, you cry."

It's a focking embarrassment is what it is. Makes you focking sick to see how pathetic our supposed great democracy is.

But what can you do? I refuse to let it get me down. Hell, it's pretty easy to ignore from this side of the globe.

Not some sporting event.

Comical in a sad way, considering he is going to be a major party's nominee for leader of the free world

Did anyone catch Trumps foreign policy speech? It reminded me of a high school presentation on "war". It was comical.

Don't forget, full of false statements :thumbsup:

Comical in a sad way, considering she is going to be a major party's nominee for leader of the free world

It goes both ways. HTH

I was hoping you're failsafe math would at least add up to the proper amount. Now I am no more excited than I was before. Praying the Donald locks this up without that insipid convention thing.

It goes both ways. HTH

No not really. I am no fan of Hilary Clinton but you're wrong, it's not one of those situations where both sides suck. One side sucks and the other has absolutely no business whatsoever being president of the United States. So quit being a focking idiot and falling for this false dichotomy bullsh1t.

No not really. I am no fan of Hilary Clinton but you're wrong, it's not one of those situations where both sides suck. One side sucks and the other has absolutely no business whatsoever being president of the United States. So quit being a focking idiot and falling for this false dichotomy bullsh1t.

Neither has any business, imagine the fun if it's a brokered convention on one side and the other sides nominee is indicted? We get what we deserve

You are delusional if you think that Trump is anywhere near as qualified to run this country as Hilary. And I can't stand her either. We're trying to find the best of the bad options, impossible scenario.

• Like 1

Krispy Crème

WTF is "Krispy Crème"? Upscale Krispy Kreme?

"AND MAKE SURE YOU GET THE FANCY DONUTS! NONE OF THAT CREME WITH A "K" CRAP!"

I have to admit, it was hard overcoming that "has absolutely no business whatsoever being president of the United States" bit as regards to Trump, it's just, dammit, in the psychobabble doublespeak, I think I'm hearing stuff I agree with.

Hillary is far more presidential, but other than Climate Change, which is a big issue for me so she scores huge points with it, but it's not enough as I simply don't agree with her very much on anything else.

Trump sucks but the direction he seems to want to go has more in common with me. As an added benefit, there's the extreme makeover he can apply to the gawd awful Republican Party. I'll take more obnoxious and more stoopid if it also means less crooked and less anxious to dive into Middle Eastern toilets.

Not that it matters, Hillary will crush him. But not because I'm not willing to roll the dice.

Trump's done us the service of ridding us of Jeb! and Rubio so now we're playing with House money. Like Trump, I enjoy treating the Republican Party as a short term rental that I can wipe my ass with and walk away from if it doesn't work out.

"'I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello.

"'I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello.

but when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain

that's when i knew that i could not refuse.

still there's no such thing as angels and besides you don't have any red shoes

red shoes

red shoes

Just like dumbass Democrats; their vote still counts.

:lol: