Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Benghazi report concludes after 2 years

Why must you and drobs keep making things up?

She his emails...the investigations have shown she isn't to blame.

And I still won't vote for her. N mental lying or actual lying needed.

making things up, how do you feel about the video ? :doh:

Just arrived in Burundi. Place is going wild over the report. The truth finally revealed about Crooked Hillary. We will take our embassy back, and build a giant wall around it. No games!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 24, 2016

Whether she had anything to do with it or not she's still unfit to be president

And Trump is unfit to speak coherently or honestly in any capacity. So here in lies the conundrum.

Exactly. Let's vote for that golf course guy instead.

Unfortunately, it's going to be her or Trump. So it has to be her.

I'm not voting for either one. Gary Johnson it is

• Like 1

I'm not voting for either one. Gary Johnson it is

Like I said, unfortunately, it's going to be Hillary or Trump. This would be a good year for me to vote for a guy like Johnson. So much more likeable than either of the main two. But with the possibility of Donald freakin Trump being the president of our country, I have no choice but to vote for Hillary. Definitely not the year to be making a statement and wasting my vote on Gary Johnson. That just helps Trump.

Like I said, unfortunately, it's going to be Hillary or Trump. This would be a good year for me to vote for a guy like Johnson. So much more likeable than either of the main two. But with the possibility of Donald freakin Trump being the president of our country, I have no choice but to vote for Hillary. Definitely not the year to be making a statement and wasting my vote on Gary Johnson. That just helps Trump.

It really is a shame. As much as it pains me to say it I would rather have Obama than those two lunatics.

It really is a shame. As much as it pains me to say it I would rather have Obama than those two lunatics.

Candidate Obama is much better than President Obama. I won't miss President Obama and prefer either of these two. Sick of his incompetence and lectures. I am ready to look at a new face of failure.

Candidate Obama is much better than President Obama. I won't miss President Obama and prefer either of these two. Sick of his incompetence and lectures. I am ready to look at a new face of failure.

He succeeded at most of what he promised. History will be very kind to Obama.

The report basically stated it was a massive failure and faults this administration for security lapses.

What are our local lefties celebrating again?

:wacko:

The report basically stated it was a massive failure and faults this administration for security lapses.

Nothing, I just want to know when Hitlery will be arrested and led off in handcuffs, thereby justifying the $7 million we spent on the two year investigation to find out that the government screws up sometimes.

:dunno:

you have a hard time reading ?

The report calls it "the mission in Benghazi"

:doh:

Idiot

So the title of things decides what they are...like the Detroit Lions are REAL LIONS. :shocking:

He succeeded at most of what he promised. History will be very kind to Obama.

Example? Besides the stock market that has been articially inflated? He damn sure didn't punish the crooks that caused an economic collapse, he didn't do anything about income inequality, he weakened social security instead of strengthening it, we are not any safer than we were when he came in, Gitmo still open, gun violence and crime is up, trade defecits worse than ever, national debt worse than ever. Disregards what the CIA and FBI have to say about Isis infiltrating refugees (we will find out what history has to say about that) I could go on. These are the facts. Feel free to dispute them or offer up excuses.

youre right it wasn't her, I was that darn vile disgusting video.

She'll be an awesome president :(

It's funny watching liberals on this board suspend their belief that Hillary isn't to blame for benghazi or didnt hide emails.

Like mentally how do you lie to yourself when you know? Pretty impressive

making things up, how do you feel about the video ? :doh:

Bolded things you all made up.

I don't recall commenting about the stupid video.

The investigations seem to again show she was not to blame. It was another colossal waste of tax payer money.

It won't bring her down, and your answer to her is the worst candidate for president, maybe ever.

That GOP idiots wasted money showing something we already knew?

Anybody know what time the police lead Obummer and Hitlery away in handcuffs? I want to be sure to set my DVR.

pathetic to mock what should be a :lock:

I need this to blow up in the middle of election season for the most destruction to happen. Bernie is salivating at this thinking he still has a shot at the throne.

I for one had no idea the government made mistakes, even after the 13 attacks on embassies resulting in 60 deaths during the Bush administration.

The scales have fallen from my eyes.

American deaths in an embassy shouldn't be investigated?

Hopefully what we learned, related to the failures in security, can be used to prevent future attacks.

American deaths in an embassy shouldn't be investigated?

Hopefully what we learned, related to the failures in security, can be used to prevent future attacks.

Sure...should they be investigated twice? Should we go on and on trying to prove one thing...and waste money never getting there while it ends up a partisan job that spends a ton of money to again prove what we already knew?

Its simple...it was an attempt to destroy Hillary, and it didn't do it. It was a huge waste of money. Because it wasn't meant to learn about failures in security or fix things...it never was.

Well thank god they got to the bottom of that

I feel safer already.

Youre not worked up over the security lapses and administration failures.

You are worked up over a GOP investigation into these failures though?

Kind of weird

Kind of weird

What's weird were how there were zero threads about embassy attacks ... until BENGHAZI! :mad: :overhead:

Kind of weird

I was worked up over security lapses when it happened.

And I'm not all that worked up over any of it now.

And the GOP and hacks here aren't worked up over security lapses, they are worked up over Hillary

When does the next Benghazi investigation start?

When does the next Benghazi investigation start?

2019, to sink Hillary's reelection.

What's weird were how there were zero threads about embassy attacks ... until BENGHAZI! :mad; :overhead:

There are a few reasons for that. Few Americans died in those attacks, none were ambassadors, there werent the security lapses, and there wasnt the perceived coverup.

Im not saying this wasnt a politically motivated investigation. However, a Republican's political motivation to blame the Administration is matched only by a Democrat's political motivation to turn a blind eye.

Let me get this straight. The republicans are blaming the State Department under Hillary but not because of Hillary as being subpar. But it's the republican Congress who refused to give the SD the money it requested to adequately protect our foreign workers.

Shouldn't Benghazi be on the republicans.

And still republican backers on this board still show their faces.

What a joke of a party. They spend millions and years to investigate something that frankly, everyone is pretty well over anyway, only to find that their budget slashing caused it.

Well done GOP. Bravo.

Republicans are on the hook for not funding the security measures requested. The White House and Hillary are on the hook for not sending help, even if it woukd have gotten there too late. Someone might have survived, been hiding out. As soon as that fire fight begins and you are aware, you send in the cavalry. There were Americans representing our country in an official capacity under attack. Bad call.

Let me get this straight. The republicans are blaming the State Department under Hillary but not because of Hillary as being subpar. But it's the republican Congress who refused to give the SD the money it requested to adequately protect our foreign workers.

Shouldn't Benghazi be on the republicans.

And still republican backers on this board still show their faces.

And there you have it, 2 billion dollars wasn't enough to make Hillary or this administration competent. It's the GOP's fault, of course it is. This may be the saddest attempt at deflection of all time.

There were no cuts by the way, they simply weren't given what they asked for.

From 1998 to 2012, the embassy security budget rose by more than 1,000 percent from $200 million to $2.6 billion, Norris said, and the infusion of money means that there are four security personnel for every diplomat. Base security funds, which represent a chunk of the total spending represented in the chart above, increased by 32 percent from fiscal year 2008 to 2012, according to CRS.

"If you look at the numbers in what were spending, its really hard to make the case that (budget constraints) is kind of the root cause of it," Norris said.