Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

What are you jackwagons doing this weekend?

Trying not to shoot myself in the face. Man the weekends are looooong with a two year old and pregnant wifey. Can't really do that much but you gotta pass the time somehow

I hope we are only a month or two behind you. We have just started trying. I have gotten lucky 5 days in a row. :banana:

I do not know when the last time that happened. Although now it will be back to normal until next month.

• Like 1

It's amazing how perspective changes as we age. I have an old boy who lives across the street from my house and for whatever reason from the time I moved in he just kinda took me under his wing. He used to come over when Taylor was just a little kid, maybe 2 or 3, and we would sit in the kitchen and talk and he would tell her to stand next to the opening between the kitchen and the living room and he would pencil her height and age and date on the wall, without asking me of course and it bugged me a little bit at the time. I'm such an ass in hindsight but I look at that now and I almost want to cry. I'm glad he did that. One little memory frozen in time right there in my kitchen.

If I ever move, I'm cutting that piece out. Means more to me than any trophy I've been a part of.

I hope we are only a month or two behind you. We have just started trying. I have gotten lucky 5 days in a row. :banana:

I do not know when the last time that happened. Although now it will be back to normal until next month.

When we were trying we heard that every other day maximized the swimmers... probably my wife made it up to justify doing it less often. :lol: <_<

We were very successful in the baby making business though. Good luck to you. Or I pray for you. Or whatever. :cheers:

going here for lunch, then wharf/pier 39 today

http://pier23cafe.com/

tomorrow we are going to rent some kayaks on tomales bay (oysters/seafood for lunch)

tomorrow we are going to rent some kayaks on tomales bay (oysters/seafood for lunch)

Place looks good. Love some good seafood

Pier 23 has been one of my favorite spots since the early 90's. We used to go at night.... Great deck and good bands. Then started hitting g for lunch before giants day games. Very good, simple food.

Agreed, looks awesome.

We were wrong about the sushi location so we randomly went on google maps and stumbled on this place:

http://www.hightideseafoodbar.com/

Sat at the bar and watched them steam the bowls in front of us. It was happy hour until 6:30, so we got clams, mussels, crab cake, tuna poke, side of asparagus, maybe one more thing, and 4 total glasses of house wine for $78 total. Easily worth much more than that. :cheers:

• Like 1

Nice, you know how to enjoy life :cheers:

Trying. Work is pretty stressful, so want to enjoy what is around me when I can.

Dam you. You got me craving seafood. Now I have to go here tonight :mad:

http://www.seacaptains.com

What time? I'll either meet you there or call in a bomb threat.

Enjoy :dunno:

What time? I'll either meet you there or call in a bomb threat.

Enjoy :dunno:

They have alcohol there so it should be right up your alley :thumbsup:

They have alcohol there so it should be right up your alley :thumbsup:

Wow a seafood restaurant that serves alcohol- who would of thunk. :cheers:

Wow a seafood restaurant that serves alcohol- who would of thunk. :cheers:

It's actually one of my fav seafood restaurants in MB so I always recommend it to people :cheers:

Waffle cucumber, But you know lasagna. Ben Jack over Dr. Phil nothing. And with Brian, Dead on Dover Jackson Hole.

If we peanut!

Waffle cucumber, But you know lasagna. Ben Jack over Dr. Phil nothing. And with Brian, Dead on Dover Jackson Hole.

If we peanut!

You think that's any different than your usual?

You think that's any different than your usual?

You mean you following me around like an attention starved little biitch?

Nah, pretty much same ol same old.

Dads of young kids: It gets easier. My son is now fully potty trained and it's like having a little friend. I love taking him out to the park, zoo, movies etc without mama. The terrible 2s / 3s are rough but right around 3.5 he calmed down and listens better. This age has been much more fun for me than the baby stage or even young toddler.

Hang in there, in a year it will be easier and you'll miss your kids being so little. :cheers:

• Like 1

Dads of young kids: It gets easier. My son is now fully potty trained and it's like having a little friend. I love taking him out to the park, zoo, movies etc without mama. The terrible 2s / 3s are rough but right around 3.5 he calmed down and listens better. This age has been much more fun for me than the baby stage or even young toddler.

Hang in there, in a year it will be easier and you'll miss your kids being so little. :cheers:

daughter is now 10. i have loved every year.

That'll change.

she has her pre-teen moments, but she is a good girl.

Nice! Haven't been to SF in oh so long. Miss it.

This is true. My defining moment of them getting bigger was when I didn't have to attend to them in the car anymore. No more carrying them, strapping them in - all on their own was awesome.

When I see friends with toddlers or their grandkids are toddlers I miss it :( then I get over it real quick :lol:

Pier 23 has been one of my favorite spots since the early 90's. We used to go at night.... Great deck and good bands. Then started hitting g for lunch before giants day games. Very good, simple food.

There's a place really near by there that does a phenomenal sea lion tartare.

I know the chef, so if it's not too busy, he knows to prepare mine as a carpacio using only the cheeks and collar with a ginger, maggi sauce and sake remolaude.. Just don't let him get too heavy on the pink peppercorns unless they're fresh from Burkina Faso after the rainy season.

she has her pre-teen moments, but she is a good girl.

That'll change. :cheers: :cry:

There's a place really near by there that does a phenomenal sea lion tartare.

I know the chef, so if it's not too busy, he knows to prepare mine as a carpacio using only the cheeks and collar with a ginger, maggi sauce and sake remolaude.. Just don't let him get too heavy on the pink peppercorns unless they're fresh from Burkina Faso after the rainy season.

if you wanted some help with your spinach salad, all you had to do was ask.

True inquiry Bier: Ever had Abalone? Looks great. Never even seen it on any menu I've ever read.

...However, I do make my own lunchables using a shot glass to carve kraft singles and baloney slices...

yes. have had it (raw and cooked), but not prepared it. it is good but easy to overcook.

True inquiry Bier: Ever had Abalone? Looks great. Never even seen it on any menu I've ever read.

...However, I do make my own lunchables using a shot glass to carve kraft singles and baloney slices...

My abalone has a first name, it's o-s-c-a-r.
  • Like 1

Just got home from work. Spent eighteen hours staring at a computer screen uploading loss notices. This storm we had here in central Louisiana is really bad.

Donate all you can. They need all the help they can get. :cheers:

It's 6:49 AM Sunday. Can't sleep so if going must know going to run one out to some prom.

It's 6:49 AM Sunday. Can't sleep so if going must know going to run one out to some prom.

Wake and shake?

Wake and shake?

Didn't work.

Miss pot smoking days.

Wake and Bake