Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Theres a polish chick sleeping on my couch the next few days

I'm 49 but in good shape; most people think I'm about 40. That being said, fair enough, I'm married and not looking for such chicks nor frequenting such bars. But it's hard to believe there are a lot of chicks hanging our in such bars waiting for Barney to ask them if they want to fock. :dunno:

Hey, bar slags in their fourties need love too. Or at least cack.

Let's bear in mind that jerryskid held himself to be some sort of Love God. But failed miserably in his marriage.

And unlike some of the pseudo cops around here, The f*** I care what you believe?Who the f*** I'm going to impress around here?

Having fun right now. It's more than most around here can say.

And I am far more of a Moe than I am a Barney. I'm just saying get it straight If you need a mental image.

Confidence and manliness go a lot further than that gay-ass Fedora that you wear.

Let's bear in mind that jerryskid held himself to be some sort of Love God. But failed miserably in his marriage.

And unlike some of the pseudo cops around here, The f*** I care what you believe?Who the f*** I'm going to impress around here?

And I am far more of a Moe than I am a Barney. I'm just saying get it straight If you need a mental image.

Confidence and manliness go a lot further than that gay-ass Fedora that you wear.

Yep. There is no substitute for a little swagger when it comes to the b!tches.

Update?

When she came over I had the full intentions to just try and bang her, but after I woke up Sunday and started talking to her she was actually pretty cool, and I kind of felt like an a$$hole because she was so far away from home. Yesterday we went to Wekiva Falls which is a place in Central Florida where you can go canoeing. She left this morning before I went to work, I got her number so I can communicate with her on Viber and next time (if ever) she is in town I will try to seal the deal. If I'm ever in Europe, which I will be because if I learned anything from this it is that I am going to marry a European woman.

I also recommend any of the single men here to give couchsurfing.com a try, it is basically just full of sexy foreign women.

When she came over I had the full intentions to just try and bang her, but after I woke up Sunday and started talking to her she was actually pretty cool, and I kind of felt like an a$$hole because she was so far away from home. Yesterday we went to Wekiva Falls which is a place in Central Florida where you can go canoeing. She left this morning before I went to work, I got her number so I can communicate with her on Viber and next time (if ever) she is in town I will try to seal the deal. If I'm ever in Europe, which I will be because if I learned anything from this it is that I am going to marry a European woman.

I also recommend any of the single men here to give couchsurfing.com a try, it is basically just full of sexy foreign women.

Do you have to have a couch? I don't think Wiffleball has one. Will a futon work?

Just messing with ya, Moe. Also I'm confident enough to pull off the fedora. Also also I'm celebrating my 23rd wedding anniversary this October. :dunno:

Do you have to have a couch? I don't think Wiffleball has one. Will a futon work?

Sux has a couch. Slightly used. :ninja:

Just messing with ya, Moe. Also I'm confident enough to pull off the fedora. Also also I'm celebrating my 23rd wedding anniversary this October. :dunno:

:cheers: :cheers:

Congrats??

:cheers: :cheers:

Congrats??

Never underestimate the power of a fedora... oh, you meant the anniversary? Indeed, I'm a lucky guy. :cheers:

Sux has a couch. Slightly used. :ninja:

Also Wiff may not have a couch but he has a haunted recliner, if I recall.

This post will go down in infamy.

If you end up fathering a child to a street hooker from Arcadia instead, you can blame the geek club.

Also also I'm celebrating my 23rd wedding anniversary this October. :dunno:

Still a newlywed, eh? Don't worry kid, sounds like it'll last. :cheers:

. Also also I'm celebrating my 23rd wedding anniversary this October.

:cheers:

Our 21st is on Friday.

:cheers:

Our 21st is on Friday.

1. I doubt he needs a reminder.

2. You and jerryskids have been together that long?

• Like 1

1. I doubt he needs a reminder.

2. You and jerryskids have been together that long?

off and on. we went through some swinging phases, but through it all, jk has been my favorite catcher. :wub:

off and on. we went through some swinging phases, but through it all, jk has been my favorite catcher. :wub:

Does he wear the fedora while taking it up the mid chute?

Does he wear the fedora while taking it up the mid chute?

i prefer to make him wear his helicopter beanie.

i prefer to make him wear his helicopter beanie.

You are a sucker for a man in jorts. :wub:

You are a sucker for a man in jorts. :wub:

who isn't?

Wait a minute... Bier Meister cooks for a living and you guys presume I am the catcher? :angry:

Wait a minute... Bier Meister cooks for a living and you guys presume I am the catcher? :angry:

Not all of us. I presume you take turns pitching and catching.