Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Broncos vs Panthers

Ok so the turnovers killed them but really Semen doesn't look bad. He's making throws and if I have Denver players I'm encouraged.

He has about 1-2 more games to start throwing some TDs or Paxton watch will heat up.

Wow, apparently that ref has money on Denver! lol He moved the ball up a full yard to give Denver the 1st down.

BTW - Why isn't the ref at the 1st down marker prior to the play?

Ok so the turnovers killed them but really Semen doesn't look bad. He's making throws and if I have Denver players I'm encouraged.

He has about 1-2 more games to start throwing some TDs or Paxton watch will heat up.

the one turnover was just a great play to tip it at the line and it turned into a pick. I dont blame Sieman for that one. The other one was underthrown a bit. overall a really good first start against a tough D.

I'm impressed.

at times, I think hes looked better than Newton.

Good move on my part sitting CJ Anderson. :wall:

Saw where "expert analysts" we're saying to sit Anderson as well lol

Saw where "expert analysts" we're saying to sit Anderson as well lol

Yea all this "deep analysis" we soak up during the week is poisonous. All the trends and math and stats. Just start your best guys, nomatter what. Im getting close to ignoring matchups altogether. But I won't, I'll listen to Fabiano and he will tell me the last 5 games the player had blah blah.

i dont have anderson but he seemed a no brainer start. they paid him and a rookie is backing him up...like they were going to use a rookie a lot with a new qb. cj looks like a steal this yr assuming the usual health caveat. one of the more consistently good owners in my league took him early and i laughed but i'll readily admit being wrong for now.

I spent a 3rd round pick on Anderson... who else on your roster could you possibly bench him for? :dunno:

Probably a Spencer Ware type. Anderson has looked great. True 3 down work horse.

Probably a Spencer Ware type. Anderson has looked great. True 3 down work horse.

He has crushed it tonight and I, too, benched him. No more.

Good move on my part sitting CJ Anderson. :wall:

The line has looked really good. Better than I expected that's for sure.

• Like 1

I hate when teams call a time out to decide if they want to challenge. Just challenge. That way if you win the challenge, you'll save a timeout. Otherwise you lose it either way.

I hate when teams call a time out to decide if they want to challenge. Just challenge. That way if you win the challenge, you'll save a timeout. Otherwise you lose it either way.

I haven't figured out the point either. Unless you're really worried about running out of challenges.

Newton just seems slow and lazy, very nonchalant...strange. I don't recall seeing him this way.

One too many head shots?

Dayumm....there's the King of Head Shots!! Wow.

I laugh when I hear people say other sports are tougher than football. Even the modern watered down version.

Ga NO good! :doublethumbsup:

Also was great to see Cam getting crushed!!!

I wish Romo was that resilient

Carolina deserved to lose that game, zero urgency by Cam throughout the whole game, dumb timeouts, etc...

The fumble aside...so many of you really think the SB champs with a better arm at qb gonna lose to the team they thrashed that now has a worse defense? This is an easy bronco win to me. We will see.

I don't think the Panthers got your message.

Oh they got it loud and clear, just took a half.

Newton just seems slow and lazy, very nonchalant...strange. I don't recall seeing him this way.

I think he got hurt at some point.

the one play looked like he may have hurt his back a bit. then there were two other plays I remember he took huge shots(there may have been more as I had to put my little one to bed and missed part of the game). I wouldn't be surprised to find he is concussion protocall next week.

either way, he was not the same player in the second half, thats for sure.

Icing the kicker confirmed

yep. and I think Denver outcoached Carolina as well.

Yeah, maybe slowed by the hits.

Probably didn't help in the 2nd half, but he was slow and lazy in the first half as well. Still on his knee what the huddle breaks, taking forever to make the play call, calling all 3 timeouts early in the first half because the clock is winding down, etc...brutal for someone so cocky and acts like superman. lol His refusal to jump on the football in the super bowl has followed him into this season. Not a big fan!

Still on his knee what the huddle breaks

He did that right on the first play of the game. The huddle broke and he just stood there like an idiot. Maybe the coaches were talking to him or something.

Cam needs to start picking his spots to run. And Carolina needs to get a running game that involves the running backs. Can't have Cam calling his own number all the time.

Cam took quite the beating. A lot of shots to the head not even called. Whomever drafted CJ looks like it will pay off handsomely. Us losers who couldn't keep our hands off DT, or Saunders are looking sorry. Really have to look at the QBs throwing the ball even when it comes to so called "stud" players. Think I would have figured this out by now.

Cam took quite the beating. A lot of shots to the head not even called. Whomever drafted CJ looks like it will pay off handsomely. Us losers who couldn't keep our hands off DT, or Saunders are looking sorry. Really have to look at the QBs throwing the ball even when it comes to so called "stud" players. Think I would have figured this out by now.

Yeah, I avoided all Denver WR's and drafted CJ in the 4th rd, put him in the lineup in the flex spot at the last second.