Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Jared Goff - Not only is he not starting week 1, he is inactive and won't dress

Rams doing Rams things.

Gave up their first-round pick (2016), two second-round picks (2016), a third-round pick (2016), a first-round pick (2017) and another third-round pick (2017).

Stud in the making

This says the team would rather have their punter take emergency snaps at QB rather than their top draft pick. He is that clueless and bad.

This says the team would rather have their punter take emergency snaps at QB rather than their top draft pick. He is that clueless and bad.

46% completion % in pre-season :o

Iisten, I didn't really care for Goff coming out. it was a weak QB class, so the Rams and Eags trading up this year was just stupid desperation.

And it is pretty sad that he isn't even active that is fairly bad.

But I think people are waaaaaay too ahead of themselves this preseason. Dak all of a sudden is going to be good at the very least. Goff has no chance.

It was preseason.

Iisten, I didn't really care for Goff coming out. it was a weak QB class, so the Rams and Eags trading up this year was just stupid desperation.

And it is pretty sad that he isn't even active that is fairly bad.

But I think people are waaaaaay too ahead of themselves this preseason. Dak all of a sudden is going to be good at the very least. Goff has no chance.

It was preseason.

Its not even about the preseason really. Thats a practice and overall evaluation situatiuon. It means he is so bad and behind the curve that he cant be trusted to even take a snap if the worst case scenario happens. I think he is the only drafted QB that isnt dressing for the game. Bad preseasons happen, coaches know and dont use that to evaluate as much as we do. They see what they see in practice, meetings, film study etc. There is still hope for Goff, he is just very far behind and its embarrassing. You dont get that leeway as the top pick or even a first few rounder. You are expected to nip at the starters heels.

I know what is expected. They have 3 QBs....not all teams carry 3 QBs. They don't want him in the game as of now so why make him active? It shows he is far behind but that is obvious just by watching.

All we heard about the ridiculous trade was how much the Rams needed to make a big splash moving into LA.. Well not only do they not make a splash, they kick this kid in the nuts by saying he's not even good enuff to suit up.. He's got to be looking around at Seiman, Wentz and Dak thinking - wtf? I would have suited him up just for a confidence boost - this could mentally fock him up and derail his confidence even before he gets a chance.

Too early to read into it. Maybe he's busto but maybe Fisher wants an extra d-lineman active against SF.

wentz was the right choice and we got the 1st back and a 4th :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

yeah but it's still the Eagles. sorry :(

what do you mean "choice"

wentz was the right choice and we got the 1st back and a 4th :pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

I still can't believe Minny was that stupid... Who am I kidding, it's not like they're known for brilliant trading. :doh:

I barely watch college football, but when average arm strength and so so athleticism are part of the scouting report, I've got no interest in that guy at te top of the draft. Wentz may never pan out but the dude has all the physical tools at least.

I barely watch college football, but when average arm strength and so so athleticism are part of the scouting report, I've got no interest in that guy at te top of the draft. Wentz may never pan out but the dude has all the physical tools at least.

True

If you watched hard knocks you would know the kid looked like garbage at QB. Both in practice and in games. No way in hell I'd let him dress either.

Wentz looked really good. He seemed to struggle with deep ball accuracy in the one preseason game but both TD passes were gorgeous - nice tight spiral on the ball and right in the breadbasket.

I will temper expectations because it's the Browns but that was a real impressive debut. :thumbsup:

If you watched hard knocks

all 3 of you?

Wentz looked really good. He seemed to struggle with deep ball accuracy in the one preseason game but both TD passes were gorgeous - nice tight spiral on the ball and right in the breadbasket.

I will temper expectations because it's the Browns but that was a real impressive debut. :thumbsup:

A win is a win - got to give him props... Rams fans all over are going :doh:.

Wentz is the real deal. Those from ND and who followed ND State felt it all along The throwing, is the easy part for an NFL QB. Think about it...the top 64 QB's (2 for each NFL team) in the world basically, should all be able to make throws. Its the processing of everything else that goes along with it. If you are not sharp as fvck and have a deep understanding of the game, you are not going to be a NFL QB for very long. Wentz has that. Goff, when interviewed just didn't seem to have it. Gruden, Mariucci, both talked about how high Wentz's FB IQ was off the charts. A member of the Eagles coaching staff said "Wentz rarely makes the same mistake twice in practice". That's what separates him.

Wentz' football IQ is why he will succeed.

Wentz is the real deal. Those from ND and who followed ND State felt it all along The throwing, is the easy part for an NFL QB. Think about it...the top 64 QB's (2 for each NFL team) in the world basically, should all be able to make throws. Its the processing of everything else that goes along with it. If you are not sharp as fvck and have a deep understanding of the game, you are not going to be a NFL QB for very long. Wentz has that. Goff, when interviewed just didn't seem to have it. Gruden, Mariucci, both talked about how high Wentz's FB IQ was off the charts. A member of the Eagles coaching staff said "Wentz rarely makes the same mistake twice in practice". That's what separates him.

Wentz' football IQ is why he will succeed.

Or as athletic as a motherfocker.

Keenum looked like the worst qb in the league out there and Goff couldn't even beat out his backup. Funny part is Goff will prob make starts this season after Mannion flips just as hard as Case. The is Rams team is gonna be comedy all year. Poor Gurley owners.

Bonus dig: T Austin, 42 mil for 13yds, great franchise. Has Fisher set the all time losses record he's close to yet?

All eyes turn to Plan C. If anybody knows anything about this guy Mannion, please share.

Jeff Fisher is now thinking of what to offer Minnesota in order to bring back Sam Bradford.

Jeff Fisher is now thinking of what to offer Minnesota in order to bring back Sam Bradford.

It would have to be 2 first rounders at this point, right?

All eyes turn to Plan C. If anybody knows anything about this guy Mannion, please share.

I know he won $50 by throwing a football and hitting the goal post during practice :dunno:

Keenum looked like the worst qb in the league out there and Goff couldn't even beat out his backup. Funny part is Goff will prob make starts this season after Mannion flips just as hard as Case. The is Rams team is gonna be comedy all year.

Least they will finish near the bottom again, can rebuild thru the draft..... Oops. :o

Won't be able to find those who supported the stupid ass trade - bcoz the Rams needed a splash.. These folks have left the building.

Maybe Kneelernick will join them on the team flight back to LA.

They didn't just lose they got SHUT OUT. What an embarrassment. Way to blow your load on a contract for a wide receiver who isn't really that good

They didn't just lose they got SHUT OUT. What an embarrassment. Way to blow your load on a contract for a wide receiver who isn't really that good

You're just saying that because it's the season opener for a newly relocated franchise losing 28-0 on Monday Night Football against the worst team in the league.

The Titans didn't get any sleep bcoz they were up laughing and sipping champagne all night long.

You're just saying that because it's the season opener for a newly relocated franchise losing 28-0 on Monday Night Football against the worst team in the league.

:lol:

Damn. Goff can't do any better than that embarrassing performance by Keenum?? Just how bad is this guy?

Jeff Fisher might actually be even a worse HC than J. Garrett - maybe.

was a yard away from over time in a super bowl :doh:

Proving there is luck in the NFL. Music city miracle anyone?

No coach has ridden success from 15 years ago harder than Fisher. Any time you try to badmouth Fisher you get the same response from defenders. "Well look what he did with the Titans those years! Yes, Eddie George and Mcnair carried him to a SB, which he lost, great, cool, that was damn near decades ago. Great coaches turn water into wine given a few years to build a team. At least boxed wine. On hard knocks Fisher says "Im not goin 7-9, or 8-8, or 9-7." Well hes absolutely right about that!

Well - at least Goff fell to the Rams and they didn't have to mortgage their future to get him... :doh: