Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

1st Presidential Debate ( Corruption & Conspiracy Thread )

Since the original thread was deleted by the NWO via the FBI Surveillance Van, I thought we'd start another to not only recap a bit, but to add a little spice to it all.

I'll start off with this interesting & entertaining video....

http://truepundit.com/rigged-damning-video-busts-hillary-using-hand-signals-to-trigger-lester-holt/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

Shame you need to post this again since Highly Temperamental deleted the original thread. :thumbsdown:

I did see in fb tha people were saying Hillary was getting fed the questions and answers through a mic she had running up the back of her shirt

Shame you need to post this again since Highly Temperamental deleted the original thread. :thumbsdown:

I know.

I did see in fb tha people were saying Hillary was getting fed the questions and answers through a mic she had running up the back of her shirt

Yeah, no chance that was for the mic both candidates visibly have clipped to the front of them. :doh:

I know.

Did you feel sad and mad about Drumpf's performance? Do you feel bullied? Would you line a safe space hug? :(

Did you feel sad and mad about Drumpf's performance? Do you feel bullied? Would you line a safe space hug? :(

Just taking your cue. I never knew a things could be deleted until I saw you do it. Thanks

Just taking your cue. I never knew a things could be deleted until I saw you do it. Thanks

I'd expect even fake Marines to be tougher than this. :(

I did see that you're a focking moron

ear tampon to keep the blood from coming out her dumb kunt head.

:first:

"or wherever"

There is a "museum" in Glendive, Montana that presents dinosaurs in a biblical context and has a founder who claims the dinosaurs were on Noah's ark some 6,000 years ago. Two of the dinosaurs on exhibit were donated by a non-profit called "The Gianforte Family Foundation". It was the largest single donation to the museum. The Foundation's founder is Greg Gianforte, the Republican candidate for Governor in Montana. :wall:

ear tampon to keep the blood from coming out her dumb kunt head.

:lol:

I am not sure why a Republican moderator would do that.

because some "Republican" douchebags are in the FOCKIN' TANK!!!!

Why would the moderator not be allowed to wear an earpiece? The producers need to tell him which camera is on, when time is up, etc?

Why would the moderator not be allowed to wear an earpiece? The producers need to tell him which camera is on, when time is up, etc?

I have the same thoughts

anybody have a list or link of Presidential Debate Rules?

Well, that explains why Maryanne Carillo at my Mom's place is so dang good at Bingo. SHE's got one of them there earpieces too!

Matusow. :lol:

Wow ive watched the debates 3 times & never noticed!! I felt the whole time she had the questions but after watching that i she def signals

— Mike Matusow (@themouthmatusow) September 28, 2016

I'm all in, calling the bluff that Mike watched the debate 3 times.