Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

What do you need on monday night?

I'm up 17 and they have the Arizona defense playing. So we start off with 19 points and you lose 3 points for every hundred yards and 2 points for every 7 points.

Figuring Arizona gets 4 sacks, a fumble and an interception. Theyd be up 9 to start.

So I'll need the Jets to have 200 yards offense and 14 points.

Might be close.

Need Marshall to not outscore DJ and Quincy by 24 pts.

IOW - pretty safe.

Has been a rare few weeks now of not needing to sweat MNF.

I expect that to change as bye weeks bite harder.

I need Matt Forte to stay within 1 point of output of Michael Floyd.

I need Brandon Marshall to keep it under 20 pts (non PPR)

I need the Quincy Enunwa and Nick Folk to keep it under 36 points combined (PPR) (I have Brandon Marshall going...but need him to have a "modest" night)

I need Chandler Catazaro to keep it to less than 70 points (also have Marshall here but need that "modest" night)

I need Carson Palmer to get at least 34.6 points so he can match what Matt Ryan did on my bench and keep my coach ranking up.

That is all...

I love it when dudes come on here with shat like "I need Folk to have less than 40 pts" or, I've already won my game but I need X to happen for future seeding, etc.

Nobody cares! It's only relevant if there is some drama.

You're welcome...

need

- david johnson to not get outscored by brandon marshall by 9 or more

- need catanzaro to be within 4 points of the Ariz def

- need 75 points out of marshall, catanzaro, and zona d

i think i have a puncher's chance at the first 2 and that i am screwed in the 3rd

i probably win 1 this week

I love it when dudes come on here with shat like "I need Folk to have less than 40 pts" or, I've already won my game but I need X to happen for future seeding, etc.

You're welcome...

Apparently assbanana, you care...you care enough to respond.

Since: 1). This is a public forum. 2.) You aren't a moderator (thank god). 3.) We are free to post what we want as long as it abides by the board guidelines...I suggest you keep your editorials to yourself or start your own board and blow people out of there for having a little fun with their lead and the threat of Nick Folk and his kicking prowess.

:nono:

Apparently assbanana, you care...you care enough to respond.

Since: 1). This is a public forum. 2.) You aren't a moderator (thank god). 3.) We are free to post what we want as long as it abides by the board guidelines...I suggest you keep your editorials to yourself or start your own board and blow people out of there for having a little fun with their lead and the threat of Nick Folk and his kicking prowess.

:nono:

Assbanana?

Bahahahaha... don't quit your day job!

You're welcome...

Read the title of the thread, dipshit :rolleyes:

Read the title of the thread, dipshit :rolleyes:

Ok, here's what I need to happen tonight. I need my opponent to pick up some Cardinals or Jets and start them even though he has already played his all of his spots because I've already wrapped up all 3 games AND I have David Johnson going in two of those games. Oh my god, fingers crossed!!! Do you guys think I have a chance?

Look at me look at me look at me!!!

Ok, here's what I need to happen tonight. I need my opponent to pick up some Cardinals or Jets and start them even though he has already played his all of his spots because I've already wrapped up all 3 games AND I have David Johnson going in two of those games. Oh my god, fingers crossed!!! Do you guys think I have a chance?

Look at me look at me look at me!!!

Some people do not do well in social settings. Banana is a prime example.

Some people do not do well in social settings. Banana is a prime example.

Hey, that's my situation, thought you would all be THRILLED to hear about it ;)

All I need out of this is 11pts combined out of Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald and the Cardinals D.

I think I'm good.

All I need out of this is 11pts combined out of Brandon Marshall, Larry Fitzgerald and the Cardinals D.

I think I'm good.

I'll be holding my breath, God, how on earth are you gonna get 11 whole points out of those 3 guys?!?!

So trolling is allowed on here now?

So trolling is allowed on here now?

Yes. I'm tired of it but what can you do? Can't force people to post comments that aren't insanely ridiculous ;) Now, excuse me while I hope that Michael Floyd doesn't score 52pts and somehow I lose my game!

Yes. I'm tired of it but what can you do? Can't force people to post comments that aren't insanely ridiculous ;) Now, excuse me while I hope that Michael Floyd doesn't score 52pts and somehow I lose my game!

You could stop trolling and it would completely fix the problem.

You could stop trolling and it would completely fix the problem.

Ummm... No. I was basically instructed that any and all "what do you needs" are relevant as this is a Social forum and all opinions are welcome. I'm just loving piling on my opponent with D Johnson, so GREAT! And now, you know I'm lovin it too! Isn't life grand? ;)

Ummm... No. I was basically instructed that any and all "what do you needs" are relevant as this is a Social forum and all opinions are welcome. I'm just loving piling on my opponent with D Johnson, so GREAT! And now, you know I'm lovin it too! Isn't life grand? ;)

Well just keep it up and extend these kind of posts to other threads just to see how it goes. I'm sure you will gain a very supportive following.

Well just keep it up and extend these kind of posts to other threads just to see how it goes. I'm sure you will gain a very supportive following.

The day I start to care about how popular I am on an online forum... Wanna know why you don't see me on here often? Because I have a life and like real girls and have real friends ;)

The day I start to care about how popular I am on an online forum... Wanna know why you don't see me on here often? Because I have a life and like real girls and have real friends ;)

Actually I didn't want to know

This game cant end soon enough.

Up 1.78 points...they have arizona def.

So i either need a td, 70 yards or no fumble or INT from the jets.