Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Which group are you in? And which groups did I miss?

Tell me if I'm off:

Hilary will get these votes:
Black

Natives

Messicans

Those on government assistance

Women

Gays
Those that are butt hurt and think everyone should love each other

Those that think guns are scary

Those in the high crime areas

Trump will get these:

Successful Business owners

Those that don't like government

Those that don't like subsidizing the poor

Pro-Gun

Women haters

Rednecks in the middle of nowhere

Minority haters

Of course there are exceptions and overlaps...but those are my general thoughts overall

What did I miss?

Tell me if I'm off:

Black

Natives

Messicans

Women

Gays

Trump will get these:

Pro-Gun

Women haters

Minority haters

Of course there are exceptions and overlaps...but those are my general thoughts overall

What did I miss?

You're wrong here, what makes you think Trump supporters hate either of these groups? :dunno:

Tell me if I'm off:

Black

Natives

Messicans

Women

Gays

Trump will get these:

Pro-Gun

Women haters

Minority haters

What did I miss?

You missed nearly everything.

Obama is against Trump... Check

The Media are against Trump... Check

The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check

The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check

The Pope is against Trump... Check

The UN is against Trump... Check

The EU is against Trump... Check

China is against Trump... Check

Mexico is against Trump... Check

Soros is against Trump... Check

Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check

Move On is against Trump... Check

Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check

Bushes are against Trump ... Check

Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check

Hillary & Bernie are both against Trump ... Check

Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check

Islam is against Trump ... Check

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

• Like 1

Angry white bible thumping gun nuts against the world baby!

Phurboy once again proves unable to come up with a thought of his own... Check

Tell me if I'm off:

Black

Natives

Messicans

Women

Gays

Trump will get these:

Pro-Gun

Women haters

Minority haters

What did I miss?

I think polling on both women and Messicans significantly overestimates Clinton. The women who like her are fringe feminazis. Normal women who raise families... not so much. Similarly, I think hard working American Messicans now who Trump was referring to; it's anecdotal but I know several who are staunch Trump supporters.

Angry white bible thumping gun nuts against the world baby!

There's been no attention paid to the bible thumpers this time. Let it go.

The women who like her are fringe feminazis. Normal women who raise families... not so much. Similarly, I think hard working American Messicans now who Trump was referring to; it's anecdotal but I know several who are staunch Trump supporters.

The women I know who are against Trump are nothing of the such - they are as normal and American as apple pie and baseball. The women Trump supporters I know are either really well off / rich - or rednecks.... Of all the Hispanics I know - I'd say maybe 5% are pro-Trump, maybe.

You're wrong here, what makes you think Trump supporters hate either of these groups? :dunno:

Do you think either of those groups are voting for Hillary?

Hillary gets all the people who are scared of guns AND the people responsible for the most gun violence.

Awesome.

Trump voter, white, married, kids, upper-middle class, protestant, lives outside the city.

Hillary, not white, single, lower class, city, not religious.

Stop it already. Two members of my extended family, both black are voting for Trump. Neither are wealthy. One is a bartender in Colorado (male, 37) and the other is in sales here in Atlanta (female, 59ish).

• Like 1

Stop it already. Two members of my extended family, both black are voting for Trump. Neither are wealthy. One is a bartender in Colorado (male, 37) and the other is in sales here in Atlanta (female, 59ish).

That's because, like I said, black people, especially women, hate bichy white women. You know this is true.

That's because, like I said, black people, especially women, hate bichy white women. You know this is true.

:doh:

lol, no, they both really believe in him and support his views.

:doh:

lol, no, they both really believe in him and support his views.

And they hate bichy white women. Both can be true.

The women I know who are against Trump are nothing of the such - they are as normal and American as apple pie and baseball. The women Trump supporters I know are either really well off / rich - or rednecks.... Of all the Hispanics I know - I'd say maybe 5% are pro-Trump, maybe.

Perhaps a technicality, but I said for Hillary, not against Trump. I could see a segment of them being against Trump, but since the MSM has made us think that Hispanics all oppose Trump, they aren't going to tell you otherwise.

And sorry as I know you are of Mexican heritage, but I call bullshiot on only 1 out of 20 Hispanics supporting Trump. At least the ones here legally who can vote. :dunno:

Trump: uneducated stupid whites

Hillary: everyone else

That's what the polls say, anyway

Some of the people here who purport to have an education are for Trump, so I fixed it.

Funny, I've been polled a few times for various elections. They never asked my education level once. Age, income, and how many in the household is all I remember. I just got polled the other night for my congressional race. Was not asked. And I doubt for the Presidential election they do much polling in places like NY and Texas, why would they? The outcome in those states is pretty clear, and I'm thinking there are more college educated people there than in battleground states like Florida and Ohio.

• Like 1

Some of the people here who purport to have an education are for Trump, so I fixed it.

Well that's subjective.

But objectively speaking, Trump is killing it with whites who never went to college. He's losing pretty much everyone else.

There's been no attention paid to the bible thumpers this time. Let it go.

Trump was out fellating the corpse of billy graham just last night and saying Hilary is against such things.

Trump was out fellating the corpse of billy graham just last night and saying Hilary is against such things.

Ok, very little.

I wonder how Patriot fans who hate Trump feel right now. Trump just read a letter from BB, who went to the same COLLEGE as HRC, at the podium. Meanwhile, HRC whipped out Springsteen who went to community college for a few weeks. And JZ yesterday, who went to crack school. I wonder if they were polled.

Well that's subjective.

But objectively speaking, Trump is killing it with whites who never went to college. He's losing pretty much everyone else.

Link? Objectively speaking of course.

Well, that makes a case for whites who didn't go to college. It doesn't address any other demographic though, since you know, you said that was the only one going for Trump. Here is a link somebody here I think posted that shows a bunch of other demographics. Like, people who earn a livable wage tend to side with him. Enjoy. Interestingly, this same rolling poll agrees with the NYTimes that people with higher education tend to side with Hillary. The implication it would seem is that education is not correlated to income.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

I wonder how HRC is doing with low educated blacks and Latinos? Huh! Don't dare phrase it like that. Just say blacks and Latinos. What a joke. Low expectations at its finest.

And sorry as I know you are of Mexican heritage, but I call bullshiot on only 1 out of 20 Hispanics supporting Trump. At least the ones here legally who can vote. :dunno:

Well, I don't know how many you know - but I'd bet the farm it's nothing compared to what I do... And that's not a shot, merely a reality. I know them by the gobs in Texas to Colorado to Oklahoma to Chicago and to Florida. Maybe there's a secret sector of them I'm not privy to - but of all the ones I do, that percentage is pretty close.

I wonder how HRC is doing with low educated blacks and Latinos? Huh! Don't dare phrase it like that. Just say blacks and Latinos. What a joke. Low expectations at its finest.

Trump kills it with the uneducated Redneck crowd - which makes the point you're reaching for rather silly.

Trump kills it with the uneducated Redneck crowd - which makes the point you're reaching for rather silly.

What's the difference? HRC kills it with the uneducated black and Latino crowd. They don't say redneck, they say white. Please explain the difference

What's the difference? HRC kills it with the uneducated black and Latino crowd. They don't say redneck, they say white. Please explain the difference

There is no difference, that's the point. Both Trump and Hill attract uneducated sector of voters - so what? Are white uneducated voters still a leg up on minority uneducated voters bcoz of their skin color?

There is no difference, that's the point. Both Trump and Hill attract uneducated sector of voters - so what? Are white uneducated voters still a leg up on minority uneducated voters bcoz of their skin color?

No, but all I hear about is uneducated whites and Trump, but nothing about uneducated blacks and Latinos and her. But that wouldn't be very PC. You're so used to it you can't recognize it.

Yes, that's exactly what they mean

Yes, that's exactly what they mean

What is the purpose of this post? :unsure:

Well, that makes a case for whites who didn't go to college. It doesn't address any other demographic though, since you know, you said that was the only one going for Trump. Here is a link somebody here I think posted that shows a bunch of other demographics. Like, people who earn a livable wage tend to side with him. Enjoy. Interestingly, this same rolling poll agrees with the NYTimes that people with higher education tend to side with Hillary. The implication it would seem is that education is not correlated to income.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Wow. I thought you understood logic? Because that was a hell of a logic fail to get to your final sentence there.

I assure you education is correlated with income.

No, but all I hear about is uneducated whites and Trump, but nothing about uneducated blacks and Latinos and her. But that wouldn't be very PC. You're so used to it you can't recognize it.

Ha, good point.... Maybe they don't say it bcoz it's just assumed she gets that vote? Which let's be real - she does.

Wow. I thought you understood logic? Because that was a hell of a logic fail to get to your final sentence there.

I assure you education is correlated with income.

Well, if you bothered to click on the link, you would see that is not the case. It's from the LA Times so it shouldn't send you into a safe space for disagreeing with your world view. Do you ever tire of half-assing your posts here while ironically trying to come off as some intellectual? :(

Well, if you bothered to click on the link, you would see that is not the case. It's from the LA Times so it shouldn't send you into a safe space for disagreeing with your world view. Do you ever tire of half-assing your posts here while ironically trying to come off as some intellectual? :(

I'm beginning to doubt you are really an engineer. Anyone with a math background would understand that logic fail