Sign in to follow this  
Eaglessb

JJ Nelson

What do you think of him down the stretch? I like the potential ros. I almost picked him up last week as my flex guy picked him up after that.

I think he's as high potential.

I think he's diffently a must pick up and I can even see him being used as a Wr2

He's worth stashing on your bench at worst. I think he may be a little streaky due to his team's crowded WR corps.

If you are having issues at WR due to bye weeks or injury he's not a bad start. I'm not sure I would pencil him in as a weekly starter quite yet but that could change with another good game.

Yes he is.

The head ball coach announced it last week.

He has a fantastic matchup vs the Niners.

Yeah maybe I was wrong.

But I thought I read that he was prompted into that roll.

If I'm wrong about that let me know would you .

I just looked it up myself.

And Bob is right he's number three , and not number two .

I picked him up for his upside but had to drop him due to a gtd issue but I'll be picking him back up again his week, he's my top add. He's their #3 wr over Floyd and I love his upside potential.

Just look at his matchup this weekend.

I want to sneak up on John brown while folks are all over Nelson. The odd man out is Floyd if I understand it correctly. My eyes say the same cuz Floyd has been pretty terrible all year. Only Larry's injury status can salvage Floyd this year.

I think so.

I know he's listed as the number 3 Wr on the team.

But I think he's going to be even better and more productive then Brown.

He's got a great matchup this weekend.

Is JJ worth adding and dropping someone like Corey Coleman?

As long as Kessler is the QB in Cleveland, Coleman is being punished. I understand what Cleveland is doing, but I wish they'd just start McCown.

Man i like his matchup this week against the 9rs but I think DJ is going to dominate this game.

As long as Kessler is the QB in Cleveland, Coleman is being punished. I understand what Cleveland is doing, but I wish they'd just start McCown.

Yeah, I own both Pryor and Coleman. I don't like having two Browns with Kessler. Somwhich one should I keep? Both still?

should I drop Starks for JJ?

Depends on if you are strong at RB. If you are, yes. If not, probably not.

Depends on if you are strong at RB. If you are, yes. If not, probably not.

I got David Johnson Devonta Freeman Demarco Murray and TJ Yeldon

Does anyone think JJ Nelson could be a diamond in the rough the ROS? I know everyone is jumping on his bandwagon against SF, but what about the rest of the league?

I would sit JJ this week unless you were desperate. Arizona is gonna be up by 5 scores and it will be 30+ rush attempts this game. (sneaky play would be ellington if you're in RB hell like me).

Don't get me wrong though, I love me some JJ ROS. JJ was my deep wr sleeper pick before start of season but he's riding the bench this week.

I would sit JJ this week unless you were desperate. Arizona is gonna be up by 5 scores and it will be 30+ rush attempts this game. (sneaky play would be ellington if you're in RB hell like me).

Don't get me wrong though, I love me some JJ ROS. JJ was my deep wr sleeper pick before start of season but he's riding the bench this week.

Wow! This post goes against much of the rhetoric out there that says THIS week, he really goes off.

ill take the production that gets them up 5 scores

In general, JJ needs to be rostered now. He will likely be frustrating to own some weeks but I expect him to be useful. And if the cards have any more wr injuries...whoooo...it could be glorious. I want JJ or John Brown on my team ASAP. It's better than starting a Minny rb or other suspect options who could leave you just as high and/or dry. Dude has an opp to be the open guy on a regular. And yes, the Cards want to run so it's not a lock, but if we can get excited about Starks and any rb on the Giants...

I would think that Arians coming off the bye would want to get Palmer going and to have a solid game and the 49ers D is exactly what he needs

I would think that Arians coming off the bye would want to get Palmer going and to have a solid game and the 49ers D is exactly what he needs

I'm not so,sure. I think he would love to win big and probably realizes if you give DJ the ball 40 times he would accomplish that. I don't see how the 49ers can stop him.

Yes he is.

The head ball coach announced it last week.

Hey paws, now that JJ has been named starter, and the number two guy, why are so many people still stating too many mouths to feed still?

I think so.

I know he's listed as the number 3 Wr on the team.

But I think he's going to be even better and more productive then Brown.

He's got a great matchup this weekend.

Why do you feel he will be even more productive than John Brown? Thanks.

Bc Brown is a walking injury report and Floyd has hooves for hands

• Like 2

I'd have to see JB open it up down field. The last game I watched Brown was running his routes closer to the line of scrimmage. I prefer guys that get targeted with high value targets down field.

Jj now is the number two Wr.

Had that feeling .

Great play this week vs Niners.

He was available in one league I'm in.

But not anymore I just dropped M Jones for him.

Jj now is the number two Wr.

Had that feeling .

Great play this week vs Niners.

He was available in one league I'm in.

But not anymore I just dropped M Jones for him.

You dropped Matt Jones or Marvin Jones?

You dropped Matt Jones or Marvin Jones?

I'm pretty sure he was referencing Marvin.

Matt Jones is not a weepaws kind of guy.

Curious to see wh ppl are starting JJ over? I have Devonte Adams but not sure if I should insert JJ over Adams

Because it is difficult to get many yards or tds against Denver secondary, I am strongly considering playing JJ over MThomas.

Because it is difficult to get many yards or tds against Denver secondary, I am strongly considering playing JJ over MThomas.

I don't know if that is the case right now. With Talib out they have moved Harris out of the slot and he is not natural playing outside.