Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

week 13 streaming def

After the last couple of weeks I think I am done with streaming. Took Titans this week and they flopped.

Yes, this is why they should have been picked up last week. Solid schedule and they are playing well.

I picked them up last week and TEN as well. Stupid me, I played TEN but still won. I'll likely be playing SD D this week over BAL D vs MIA.

I wish the SD defense was out there. I have the Bills and am staying away from them since the juggernaut Raiders offense is up next. The usual suspects:

Jaguars D/ST D/ST
Packers D/ST D/ST
49ers D/ST D/ST
Bears D/ST D/ST
Bengals D/ST D/ST
Raiders D/ST D/ST
Jets D/ST D/ST
Colts D/ST D/ST
Dolphins D/ST D/ST
Cowboys D/ST D/ST
Falcons D/ST D/ST
Saints D/ST D/ST
Buccaneers D/ST D/ST
Redskins D/ST D/ST

Edit: Actually, after watching what TB did to the vaulted Seahawks DST, I'm not sure I want any part of San Diego this week either, that's not a + matchup right now.

I'm exhausted too. I thought for sure Buffalo at home vs. error prone Jax would have been decent. Two lousy points!!!!!!!

Why bother? Eenie meenie miinee moe......

Chargers.

im waffling between chargers & bucs

i didn't really notice how how the Bucs DST has been lately. I'm trying to grab them in a couple of leagues.

Yes, this is why they should have been picked up last week. Solid schedule and they are playing well.

agreed. the Chargers D has been a good mid season pickup for me, and if they are on your wire, you should pick em up unless you have a top 5 D.

i didn't really notice how how the Bucs DST has been lately. I'm trying to grab them in a couple of leagues.

Be warned about TB, top S Conte is out and DT McCoy is most likely out. 2 key players of thier defense will be out.

Bengals are a good pick.

Any thoughts on the Ravens vs Miami? I have the Giants vs Pitt right now

Would rather have the Ravens vs the Dolphins.

Streamed the giants the last 2 weeks going with Atlanta vs Kc just a hunch for this week plus rams then sf next two. Grab chargers if available though for 16 vs browns.

Keep in mind that Atlanta just put Desmond Trufant on IR yesterday.

• Like 1

Packers at home in a must win against Osweiler and a banged up Houston O Line.

Raiders at home against a banged up Bills offense.

I like both who you like better?

I have both BAL vs MIA and SD vs TB. can't decide bt the 2. BAL seems like the safer option but SD maybe more upside? Only thing that scares me about playing SD is TB offense can put up points, like they just did vs SEA D.

Be warned about TB, top S Conte is out and DT McCoy is most likely out. 2 key players of thier defense will be out.

Tandy isn't that much of a downgrade from Conte, if any. McCoy said he's fine and will play Sunday.

I'm rolling with TB this week. They're the 11th best FF defense with the 7th best matchup this week. I have absolutely no idea how so many people have them ranked so low (29th on fantasypros WTF!?). Their pass rush has been on fire the past few weeks, they have a ton of momentum/confidence now after beating Seattle, and Rivers is always a turnover machine this time of the year. Plus, Tyrell Williams and Travis Benjamin are both not 100%.

The only thing I don't like is TB having to travel out west, but I'm not overly concerned about it.

somebody dropped seahawks

must add?

I'd say so. Micheal Bennett is finally due back from injury this week, with (hopefully) DeShawn Shead and ET (Earl Thomas) recovering enough to play, as well.

They should provide a noticeable improvement to an already good defense.

The Bengals haven't been a viable starter all year and have only scored more than 6 pts once.

Eagles are have a banged up offense, Wentz is looking like a rookie now. Eagles are not as good on the road.

The god awful Packers D put up 10 fantasy points against this offense.

TB is probably the hot add this week, chargers were picked up last week in most leagues. Just throwing a defense that's under the radar for the week.

Streamed the giants the last 2 weeks going with Atlanta vs Kc just a hunch for this week plus rams then sf next two. Grab chargers if available though for 16 vs browns.

ATL agianst a very efficient offense? Your chasing for a special teams TD.

Tandy isn't that much of a downgrade from Conte, if any. McCoy said he's fine and will play Sunday.

I'm rolling with TB this week. They're the 11th best FF defense with the 7th best matchup this week. I have absolutely no idea how so many people have them ranked so low (29th on fantasypros WTF!?). Their pass rush has been on fire the past few weeks, they have a ton of momentum/confidence now after beating Seattle, and Rivers is always a turnover machine this time of the year. Plus, Tyrell Williams and Travis Benjamin are both not 100%.

The only thing I don't like is TB having to travel out west, but I'm not overly concerned about it.

Ok I missed Mccoys interview yesterday, TB should be a solid play.

I have both BAL vs MIA and SD vs TB. can't decide bt the 2. BAL seems like the safer option but SD maybe more upside? Only thing that scares me about playing SD is TB offense can put up points, like they just did vs SEA D.

They put up 14. Does that sound like a lot to you?

Yeah, I looked at their schedule and it's pretty horrendous down the stretch. I'm in a league where rosters lock this Sunday and after doing some research, I jettisoned Tampa. I think I'm going to parlay Dolphins and Bengals. I ranked the available (probably commonly available) defenses by schedule for the next 4 weeks:

Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def
Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def
Colts, Indianapolis IND Def
49ers, San Francisco SFO Def
Dolphins, Miami MIA Def
Texans, Houston HOU Def
Saints, New Orleans NOS Def
Jets, New York NYJ Def
Bears, Chicago CHI Def
Titans, Tennessee TEN Def
Chargers, San Diego SDC Def
Raiders, Oakland OAK Def
Lions, Detroit DET Def
Browns, Cleveland CLE Def
Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TAM Def

That doesn't really take into account points they've accrued to date. I ranked the offenses they face over the next four weeks by total yrds and total points, then averaged the ranking for a composite. Offensive rankings:

New Orleans
Atlanta
Dallas
Oakland
Washington
New England
San Diego
Tennessee
Green Bay
Carolina
Pittsburgh
Buffalo
Indianapolis
Arizona
Tampa Bay
Denver
Philadelphia
Cincinnati
Seattle
NY Giants
Kansas City
Miami
Detroit
Chicago
Baltimore
Jacksonville
NY Jets
San Francisco
Minnesota
Houston
Cleveland
Los Angeles

Anyone rolling with Jacksonville with Siemian out?

This one crossed my mind too after i saw the news. might be a good 1-week play.

This one crossed my mind too after i saw the news. might be a good 1-week play.

I dunno... I'd be twitchy about the possibility that Lynch surprises. Too many unknowns in that scenario for me.

I dunno... I'd be twitchy about the possibility that Lynch surprises. Too many unknowns in that scenario for me.

Jacksonville has been playing much better on defense, plus Lynch is awfully green. I see this being a very low scoring game.

Anyone rolling with Jacksonville with Siemian out?

My first instinct for streaming defense was Jacksonville. But then I thought how the Denver defense will dominate Jacksonville. Probably lots of short fields for Denvers offense and the defense might score a couple TDS.

Bengals. Bengals play the browns week 16 also I believe.

Chargers is good also.

I grabbed the Falcons for week 15 i believe. I believe they play the browns also

Bengals. Bengals play the browns week 16 also I believe.

Chargers is good also.

I grabbed the Falcons for week 15 i believe. I believe they play the browns also

This is the browns wk 14-16 schedule:

Bengals

@Bills

Chargers