Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Bill O'Reilly Finally Gets It Right...

I understand the rebellion against the elites, by why would anyone imply that being an intellectual is a negative. Intellectuals are the ones we should want thinking critically and proposing solutions.

I would agree. But because the lefts elite are such Pompass arseholes who think the know better than everyone else and claim to be the party of inclusion and diversity but have no interest in the rights point of view, They fail to be intellectually honest. We can't have serious race discussions because of them and their hijacking of it. Political police correction and the power they yield have made it close to impossible to deal with intellectuals on the left. Do as I say and not what I do is their mantra.

I would agree. But because the lefts elite are such Pompass arseholes who think the know better than everyone else and claim to be the party of inclusion and diversity but have no interest in the rights point of view, They fail to be intellectually honest. We can't have serious race discussions because of them and their hijacking of it. Political police correction and the power they yield have made it close to impossible to deal with intellectuals on the left. Do as I say and not what I do is their mantra.

Again, you are looking at an archetype and declaring all of that persons characteristics to be a negative.

It happens on both sides by the way. For example, the whole white shame concept comes from the left creating an archetype and behaving as though every characteristic of it is a negative.

But let's all use logic here. While I hope we all agree that being white doesnt make someone superior, I also find it illogical as hell that anyone would claim it's a negative in any way whatsoever. Similarly, why intelligence would ever find its way into the negative column is not only beyond me, I think it's dangerously stupid.

I don't think it is putting down actual intelligence at all. It is the no real world experience more than anything. They are going by theories that have been proven failures for centuries thinking they could do it better this time. The states being run by these people are in the biggest trouble as far as running out of money goes. Common sense goes a long way and many career politicians have little of it. All they know is what someone told them in school because that is all they have ever done.

The common factor has not been billionaire white guys, it has been elite intellectuals who have no idea how the real world works. Trump is changing that. You can thank him later. :thumbsup:

Yeah...its not as if his cabinet isn't full of more focking elites.

Do you actually believe this bullshit you posted?

He isn't changing a focking thing...the swamp is still full of the same it was before.

What a pleasure having these accomplished Americans working for us rather than the stream of professional politicians and community organizers that we have been force fed the last eight years. Obama's cabinet was the first in American History not to have one person from the private sector. And then we had this or did you forget?

Unprecedented level of tax evasion among Obama appointees.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2204511/posts

Anyone dumb enough to think Trump and his cronies are working "for you" deserves the ass reaming that is coming.

Focking morons.

Again, you are looking at an achetype and declaring all of that persons characteristics to be a negative.

It happens on both sides by the way. For example, the whole white shame concept comes from the left creating an archetype and behaving as though every characteristic of it is a negative.

But let's all use logic here. While I hope we all agree that being white doesnt make someone superior, I also find it illogical as hell that anyone would claim it's a negative in any way whatsoever. Similarly, why intelligence would ever find its way into the negative column is not only beyond me, I think it's dangerously stupid.

Agreed. But what's dangerously stupid are intelligent intellectually minded people taking over free speech and not allowing us to have intelligent conversation. The so called "intelucals" have made free thinking a thing of the past. What the free thinkers ..s.tood up for in the 60's, is gone. They have become the epitome of what they railed against. The true example of full circle.

Life and politics are cyclical. Where we are now is what one believes driven by a new media that finds that 18-45 age gaps. It's all about money.

?

Yeah...its not as if his cabinet isn't full of more focking elites.

Do you actually believe this bullshit you posted?

He isn't changing a focking thing...the swamp is still full of the same ###### it was before.

Your ignorance is a thing if beauty. Whine b!tch.... whine!

• Like 1

Anyone dumb enough to think Trump and his cronies are working "for you" deserves the ass reaming that is coming.

Focking morons.

we have been taking an ass reaming from a black man for the last 8 years

maybe it won't hurt as much

Focking dopes.

:lol: from the person whose opnion about a cabinet member is based purely on a sterotype.

Focking morons.

He is not working for me but unlike Obama and Hillary he is not working against me.

Focking moron.

He is not working for me but unlike Obama and Hillary he is not working against me.

Focking moron.

Obummer...Hillary

As usual, the only thing you all can do is whine about them.

That you thought no he won't be working against you too is laughable

Obummer...Hillary

As usual, the only thing you all can do is whine about them.

That you thought no he won't be working against you too is laughable

You are the head whiner my friend. Obama and Hillary as secretary of State have without question been working against me. Made you should research his record instead of calling everyone that is critical of his actions whiners. Even again I guess you are too busy whining about Trump to actually do that.

You are the head whiner my friend. Obama and Hillary as secretary of State have without question been working against me. Made you should research his record instead of calling everyone that is critical of his actions whiners. Even again I guess you are too busy whining about Trump to actually do that.

You are whining and deflecting..as usual you all can only do so rather than try to do anything to actually explain Trumps picks.

And sorry if criticism o Trumps cronies bothers you so much rather than the crap he is doing.

You are whining and deflecting..as usual you all can only do so rather than try to do anything to actually explain Trumps picks.

And sorry if criticism o Trumps cronies bothers you so much rather than the crap he is doing.

What am I deflecting? I like Tillerson as Secretary of State. I don't like Perry but it is probably good for my industry. Ben Carson is a joke. Most of the other picks eeehhh.

What am I deflecting? I like Tillerson as Secretary of State. I don't like Perry but it is probably good for my industry. Ben Carson is a joke. Most of the other picks eeehhh.

When there is criticism of Trump and the only things you all can do is bring up Hillary or Ibama...that is deflecting.

Politics is all about comparison. Why is that so hard to figure out?

When there is criticism of Trump and the only things you all can do is bring up Hillary or Ibama...that is deflecting.

says the guy who blames everything Obama has done wrong on George W

• Like 1

says the guy who blames everything Obama has done wrong on George W

I do? You are a focking lying sack of .

I do? You are a focking lying sack of ######.

Angry white male

dude you are the biggest Obama deflecting honk in the world

Not even close.. noris that what you actually claimed.

Try again sport

Not even close.. noris that what you actually claimed.

Try again sport

Bet you can't find one person on here who agrees with you.....go ahead... try it.

Your BF Worms and Willis don't count. Quite the polyamorous relationship you 3 have.

Bet you can't find one person on here who agrees with you.....go ahead... try it.

Your BF Worms and Willis don't count. Quite the polyamorous relationship you 3 have.

He's Definetly the most boring of the Obama groupies

Agree with me about what? You think because a group of you righty idiots think something...that makes it true?

Again...if you or raider hater wants to claim something about me that I have done or said...back it up or shut the hell up.

Trump's cabinet is full of Ivy League graduates and Goldman Sachs reps.

Way to stick it to the elite you focking retards. :overhead:

Not as many as Obama. And rmff

Not as many as Obama. And rmff

And HT immediately takes the bait. Most trollable rube ever. :lol:

I don't personally object to Ivy grads. It is Ivy grads who have never accomplished anything in the real world.

Smart people go to Ivies. As cbfalcon pointed out, it would be dumb to discount them just because they are smart. :dunno:

I don't personally object to Ivy grads. It is Ivy grads who have never accomplished anything in the real world.

Smart people go to Ivies. As cbfalcon pointed out, it would be dumb to discount them just because they are smart. :dunno:

The Republican rules for elites vs salt of the earth regular Joe types confuses me. For example W was a good ole boy we'd all like to have a beer with even though he went to Yale and bought a ranch as a campaign prop.

It's almost like Republicans are making this sh1t up on the fly. :mellow:

Dumbasses got hosed. Just like all those folks who signed up for Trump U. Except we were warned

Smart people do go to Ivies. But mostly rich people.

The Republican rules for elites vs salt of the earth regular Joe types confuses me. For example W was a good ole boy we'd all like to have a beer with even though he went to Yale and bought a ranch as a campaign prop.

It's almost like Republicans are making this sh1t up on the fly. :mellow:

Ya think? To be fair, they're just following their emperors lead.

I have a great friend who is now Elite due to his Ivy League education. He worked hard to get where he is.