Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Obummer sanctions Russia

No, he said he knew stuff nobody else does. There will be revelations upon revelations :thumbsup:

That's why Hannity went over to interview Assange

Get him to say nobody in the Russian government gave them the info (not what is even alleged) Trump and his minions will say"see...wasn't the Russians"

And they will think that's it

Assange hasn't been caught in a lie yet, and wikileaks hasn't been found to pass bogus info yet either. I would expect Assange will protect his source. But his source could also be a third party that got the info from Russia, allowing Assange to deny Russian involvement, even though the info may have originated from Russians.

what report ? It hasn't been released yet. :doh:

Lots has been released...but you still don't believe any of it

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/31/the-gru-putin-s-no-longer-so-secret-weapon.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C04NkBLXUAADd3k.jpg:large

Seriously, you should educate yourself rather than talking out of your ass all the time

While you guys can argue back and forth, I think the bigger issue and the most blatant and undeniable issue Is wondering how our commander in chief Is going to work with Intelligence services that he has openly dismissed and derided.

History has shown us time and time again That when The White House Ignores The smartest guys in the room Bad things happen.Same is true When the executive branch tries to bully The intelligence Community into providing Intel that agrees with their own preconceived narrative.

To me, that is much more ominous And widespread than any one particular quibble.

While you guys can argue back and forth, I think the bigger issue and the most blatant and undeniable issue Is wondering how our commander in chief Is going to work with Intelligence services that he has openly dismissed and derided.

History has shown us time and time again That when The White House Ignores The smartest guys in the room Bad things happen.Same is true When the executive branch tries to bully The intelligence Community into providing Intel that agrees with their own preconceived narrative.

To me, that is much more ominous And widespread than any one particular quibble.

That and the conflicts of interest with him and his sos and Russia are big concerns

Wait...so, we shouldn't believe them when they post what you just linked to?

They went sensationalist...see, investigation shows it was not targeted. Thats a good thing about investigations, right?

That's why Hannity went over to interview Assange

Get him to say nobody in the Russian government gave them the info (not what is even alleged) Trump and his minions will say"see...wasn't the Russians"

And they will think that's it

As expected

Kellyanne Conway on CNBC today: Pay “significant attention” to WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange saying Russia wasn’t source for DNC/Podesta hacks.

Though, its not quite what Assange said...and he lied a bit in the interview if any of you care to search it beyond the spin by Conway that was predictable as ever.

Assange has said numerous times to multiple people that Russia was not the Hack.

Keep swingin.

I also love how you goofballs are so concerned with subverting of our democracy but have no concern with the DNC planting debate questions, asking for the questions for Hillary.

Spoiler alert.....those are also a threat to our democracy.

Assange has said numerous times to multiple people that Russia was not the Hack.

Keep swingin.

I also love how you goofballs are so concerned with subverting of our democracy but have no concern with the DNC planting debate questions, asking for the questions for Hillary.

thankfully the threat was squashed :first:

Keep swingin.

You should read what he actually said vs. the actual research that points to russia.

He didn't refute what the CIA and FBI has actually said. You fell for the headline just like a good little rube.

He told Hannity the russian government was not his source. That is not was is alleged by our intel community.

Again...the election is over...this is about a foreign government possibly trying to influence our democratic process.

Not the DNC getting tips on debate questions. While that should not happen...and nobody condones it...do you think it would matter. She was going to destroy him on the issues anyway...and voters were apparently going to ignore that.

One is a more serious threat to our democracy than the other. Does not seem like you can figure out which one is more serious.

You should read what he actually said vs. the actual research that points to russia.

He didn't refute what the CIA and FBI has actually said. You fell for the headline just like a good little rube.

He told Hannity the russian government was not his source. That is not was is alleged by our intel community.

Again...the election is over...this is about a foreign government possibly trying to influence our democratic process.

Not the DNC getting tips on debate questions. While that should not happen...and nobody condones it...do you think it would matter. She was going to destroy him on the issues anyway...and voters were apparently going to ignore that.

One is a more serious threat to our democracy than the other. Does not seem like you can figure out which one is more serious.

"She was going to destroy him on the issues"? She got tipped off before her debate with Bernie numbnuts. But good job.

Wait...so, we shouldn't believe them when they post what you just linked to?

They went sensationalist...see, investigation shows it was not targeted. Thats a good thing about investigations, right?

They made something up out of thin air. There was no evidence whatsoever to conclusively point to the fact that Russia was behind it. Yet they did their damage with the initial (and intentional) fear-mongering.

How many people are still of the mind that Russia hacked into the electrical grid? That is some egregious "journalism".

You yourself insinuated that this was an act of war.

Sure you'll say no and that "in the event it was true", but make no mistake, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts you took the bait and were hooked from the initial articles (both the WaPo and the Burlington Free Press). That's not an indictment against you (ish), but an ongoing issue with the media as a whole.

There's no accountability for releasing this drivel. Someone should be fired for this.

Journalistic integrity has no margin for error when it comes to this type of mistake. It's hate-filled propaganda. I don't care with it's Brietbart, WaPo, NYT, RT, IB Times, or whatever. Running an article that accuses another country of this type of action better be fact-checked BEFORE publication. Not multiple days afterwards.

They made something up out of thin air. There was no evidence whatsoever to conclusively point to the fact that Russia was behind it. Yet they did their damage with the initial (and intentional) fear-mongering.

How many people are still of the mind that Russia hacked into the electrical grid? That is some egregious "journalism".

You yourself insinuated that this was an act of war.

Sure you'll say no and that "in the event it was true", but make no mistake, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts you took the bait and were hooked from the initial articles (both the WaPo and the Burlington Free Press). That's not an indictment against you (ish), but an ongoing issue with the media as a whole.

There's no accountability for releasing this drivel. Someone should be fired for this.

Journalistic integrity has no margin for error when it comes to this type of mistake. It's hate-filled propaganda. I don't care with it's Brietbart, WaPo, NYT, RT, IB Times, or whatever. Running an article that accuses another country of this type of action better be fact-checked BEFORE publication. Not multiple days afterwards.

They took the report that malware was found and went over the top with it (as many some times do).

It was the same code apparently as was found elsewhere tied to russsia (and yes, there is plenty of evidence tying that to russia...not vermont but the hacks in the first place).

I insinuated if a foreign government attacks our utilities that it is an act of war...and I stand by that 100%

The malware code was there...that has not changed. The code may not be connected to Russia and is found elsewhere.

The problem seems less with reporting and more with sources. Sources tell them they found the code the government tipped them on about Russia. Do you expect journalists to sit on that and wait a week for an investigation? The WaPo went over the top fear mongering. That is true.

THey did find codes used by hackers though on that laptop...that should be of a concern unrelated to russia and just an alert that we better make sure our utilities are secure. You want to fock with a country...hit their utilities or water or food supply.

Yeah like I'm gonna trust Assange on anything. Besides of course Russia uses a middle man (or three). They aren't focking stupid

Lowest economic growth in American history, record number of mass shootings, record number of terrorist attacks, record number of people on food stamps, record high health insurance costs, record high national debt, worst rioting since 1967, highest poverty level in American history. And this is what "Liberals" consider a success. What a bunch of dumbfocks.

Lowest economic growth in American history, record number of mass shootings, record number of terrorist attacks, record number of people on food stamps, record high health insurance costs, record high national debt, worst rioting since 1967, highest poverty level in American history. And this is what "Liberals" consider a success. What a bunch of dumbfocks.

And that has what to do with this thread? :wacko:

And that has what to do with this thread? :wacko:

And isn't just full of spin anyway...

Just the very beginning of the nightmare that will be the Trump presidency. He thinks he knows more than anybody. Yet he's usually the dumbest guy in the room. He will end up firing anyone who doesn't agree with him. Buckle up and get ready for the ride. It's going to be a doozy.

Where are you getting this from please?

....And it's just been announced that yet again, Trump is NOT

going to share his ultra-sooper secret knowledge of the Russian

hacking - that he knows more than anyone else does.

Color me MF'ing shocked. :rolleyes: <_<

What???!

No way!

Well fock me. Was he full of sh1t the whole time? :(

Trump will make America long for the days of honesty & integrity in our elected officials, like President Nixon.

Trump will make America long for the days of honesty & integrity in our elected officials, like President Nixon.

I did not have sex with that woman. You can keep your doctor. Let's not forget kum stained blue dresses and cigars. The good old days.

(CNN)A former Pentagon and CIA spokesman on Wednesday slammed Donald Trump for giving credit to WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange and warned that America will be less safe when the President-elect takes office later this month.

"Let's stare this reality square in the face: PEOTUS is pro-Putin and believes Julian Assange over the @CIA. On Jan. 20 we will be less safe," tweeted George Little, who served under former President George W. Bush and President Barack Obama.

Trump has repeatedly questioned and dismissed the intelligence community's conclusion that the Russian government was behind election-related hacking.

Despite not trusting their findings, the intelligence community is the main body Trump will rely on for security advice as head of state.

Should be disturbing to anyone

Assange didn't even disagree with the CIA.

The fans just take "wasn't Russian government" and say...see. Just as I said they would. The CIA and other intel sources stated a russian source...not the russian government. Putin isn't that focking stupid.

That and again...why has Assange said over and over that its all anonymous and he doesn't know the sources...but now all of a sudden makes this claim?

Is it because he can't piss off russia because they saved his ass?

Donna Brazile fed debate questions to Hillary Clinton

Not even close to the same ballpark. But I agree that shouldn't happen and they need to preserve the integrity of the debates :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Not even close to the same ballpark.

Agreed, it's actually worse. Countries are trying to hack each others IT infrastructure (not even the case here as this was a private server) on a daily basis. Our own Media in cahoots with one party or the other providing debate questions to sway an election is extremely troubling.

Remember not to long ago when America got caught spying on other NATO members? Dare I say our allies? Almost like we was committing espionage against our allies. Good thing they don't consider that an act of war.

• Like 1

Remember not to long ago when America got caught spying on other NATO members? Dare I say our allies? Almost like we was committing espionage against our allies. Good thing they don't consider that an act of war.

Who considered just the spying an act of war?

Spying vs. trying to influence an election are two different things.

And really...this...fed debate questions is worse is just the biggest line of BS I have heard in a long time.

Germany, right? Yeah, I remember that shite. Merkel probably made Obama take in those refugees as punishment. Cuck

Who considered just the spying an act of war?

Spying vs. trying to influence an election are two different things.

And really...this...fed debate questions is worse is just the biggest line of BS I have heard in a long time.

This really isn't debatable. I mean, the b*tch got canned from CNN for doing it. If CNN can acknowledge the impropriety one would think you could.

Agreed, it's actually worse. Countries are trying to hack each others IT infrastructure (not even the case here as this was a private server) on a daily basis. Our own Media in cahoots with one party or the other providing debate questions to sway an election is extremely troubling.

Nice try to spin (why hiding behind an alias though?). But no. Foreign intervention is far, far more serious than an internal breach of media protocol. Both issues warrant attention and review like I said, but you're comparing apples and oranges here

Nice try to spin (why hiding behind an alias though?). But no. Foreign intervention is far, far more serious than an internal breach of media protocol. Both issues warrant attention and review like I said, but you're comparing apples and oranges here

what foreign intervention? Obama while awarding himself a medal yesterday claimed there were no foreign attacks on his watch. :dunno: