Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Divisional Playoff: Green Bay v. Dallas

I just hope we in some way make Dak try to beat us. I'd rather Dak hits Dez on 2 longs TDs on 1-1 coverage than let EE run all over us moving chains all game long. And I'd think GB feels this way as well. Just sell out vs the run and see what happens. That said even if we do sell out vs the run, Dallas probably still runs it well. Their line is that good.

I'd really like Capers to get creative here and go all out with blitzes and change in coverages. They have nothing to lose in that department. Rodgers will have to score 35 anyway. Have to try and create something on defense. Can't just line up and get beat in base sets all game.

I just hope we in some way make Dak try to beat us. I'd rather Dak hits Dez on 2 longs TDs on 1-1 coverage than let EE run all over us moving chains all game long. And I'd think GB feels this way as well. Just sell out vs the run and see what happens. That said even if we do sell out vs the run, Dallas probably still runs it well. Their line is that good.

I'd really like Capers to get creative here and go all out with blitzes and change in coverages. They have nothing to lose in that department. Rodgers will have to score 35 anyway. Have to try and create something on defense. Can't just line up and get beat in base sets all game.

Agreed...I'd rather be in a back and forth shootout than a drag out brawl getting pounded by the run.

Daniels and Guion must play well to let Don be more flexible with the LBs and safeties. Hope to see Hyde and Burnett get to play near the line and support the run.

The Mush has spoken.

I hope he mushed them

Agreed...I'd rather be in a back and forth shootout than a drag out brawl getting pounded by the run.

Daniels and Guion must play well to let Don be more flexible with the LBs and safeties. Hope to see Hyde and Burnett get to play near the line and support the run.

Ive just been let down too many times by Capers in the playoffs to expect anything less than a record setting day for Dallas' offense.

Going to be a nippy 62* here 2day. Thank Gawd this game is indoors. :burr:

BTW Cowboy fans. You are Welcome.

Jordy Nelson inactive

• Like 1

Jordy Nelson inactive

Dallas handled GB with Nelson last time, would of again this week even with him... But it is a huge loss for the Pack, no denying Rodgers' stats w/out him on the field.

Dallas handled GB with Nelson last time, would of again this week even with him... But it is a huge loss for the Pack, no denying Rodgers' stats w/out him on the field.

Jordy was quite different as the year went on coming back from last years injury

Jordy was quite different as the year went on coming back from last years injury

Yeah well, he's really different today. He's not playing. You just can't help yourself

So is Dez. He's so different he's actually going to be on the field this time.

Sure...my point was 2 parts...disagreeing with the we handled him with Jordy then (as if Jordy now was the same)...and along those same lines that what happened then is pretty long ago. Lots of things have changed.

Jordy Nelson inactive

:thumbsup:

I hope & pray Dez gets his revenge today :headbanger:

Sure...my point was 2 parts...disagreeing with the we handled him with Jordy then (as if Jordy now was the same)...and along those same lines that what happened then is pretty long ago. Lots of things have changed.

We aren't the same either. We will have bodies on the defensive line we didn't have before, we will have a deeper secondary available, we will have rookies who now have 16 games under their belt, we will have our #1 wr playing this time, etc.. And unless J. Nelson was planning on flipping sides and playing in the box to help stop the run, Zeke still would run all over that unit.

So what is the tally here for non Dallas or GB fans?

Not who you want to win but honestly what are the unbiased predictions here?

Kutulu says he switched to Dallas. Who else?

Packers. 55.7% (3,405 votes)

Cowboys. 44.3% (2,708 votes)

Total Votes: 6,113

pft.com

I can't see Green Bay winning this game.

DAL 31

GB 24

Now let's see if the reverse jinx has any effect.

:banana:

Jane Slater on the NFL Network, :wub:

7 :P

We aren't the same either. We will have bodies on the defensive line we didn't have before, we will have a deeper secondary available, we will have rookies who now have 16 games under their belt, we will have our #1 wr playing this time, etc.. And unless J. Nelson was planning on flipping sides and playing in the box to help stop the run, Zeke still would run all over that unit.

Jesus, dude. Everyone acknowledges both teams are different this time around. Everyone understands the Cowboys are a more complete team. Relax.

Does Joe Buck have a mirror? Or a friend to let him know that it looks ridiculous?

My hope for this game is that whoever loses its because of the refs so I can enjoy their crying for the next few months. I might as well get something out of this. Or the coach screws it up.

this game is going to be about how effective zeke and Dallas defense are going to be.

These two teams are probably first and second in the NFL in uncalled holding penalties. For the Cowboys, it's because of how good they O-line is (much better than anyone else). They will get star calls all over and get away with more than any other team.

With the Packers, there is no way that you can tell me Aaron Rodgers dances around for 8-10 seconds in the pocket without holding; regardless of how good Rodgers is, it isn't possible that often without it.

Also, trust me Dallas; you can't settle for Fgs against this team. Just go ask Eli about that.

Kind of a cheap way to get a first down. When you can't do it in your own so you snap the ball while the other team is trying to substitute really fast

Kind of a cheap way to get a first down. When you can't do it in your own so you snap the ball while the other team is trying to substitute really fast

What?'

It's called playing smart...free play plus knew it was a first down.

You cant be serious

:lol: rodgers has been doing this well for many years. blame the dal dc for not being prepared for it on the first series.

I remember a Super bowl when the Pats did it. But that was just brilliance on their part.

and he would have gotten another 5 yards if that was incomplete

The Cowboys don't know this is what Rodgers does?

Are you retarded?

wow