Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Enemy of the people

So some got invited to his office, some didn't. The office can only hold so many. Boo-hoo. The NY Daily News? They should be out of business soon. Circulation wayyyyy down. Online too

This is the best justification for censoring select media outlets. There's not enough room! Funny, looks like there's plenty of room for the amount of journalists that were there and then some given the way that every Sean Spicer press conference is laid out.

https://twitter.com/alex_mallin/status/835198533921878016

This is the best justification for censoring select media outlets. There's not enough room! Funny, looks like there's plenty of room for the amount of journalists that were there and then some given the way that every Sean Spicer press conference is laid out.

Whoa, stop the presses, HT was wrong! :shocking:

:lol:

Not only that, when an administration keeps out legitimate media and permits Brietbart to attend, he's pretty much laying out his agenda right there. InfoWars next time. :doh:

I was? That's not where the meeting was being held today. That's where it's normally held. Don't follow Newbie. He's quite dumb.

The press pool is a great place to start draining the swamp! :thumbsup:

I was? That's not where the meeting was being held today. That's where it's normally held. Don't follow Newbie. He's quite dumb.

Hahaha Other than Flahawker/12th Man, you're the dumbest poster here. Day in and day out. I thought you knew that. :dunno:

The press pool is a great place to start draining the swamp! :thumbsup:

And building his dictatorship.

And building his dictatorship.

There will be no dictatorship

I don't know the rules on the briefings / press conferences, but I'm pretty sure MAD magazine isn't invited either. :D

Hahaha Other than Flahawker/12th Man, you're the dumbest poster here. Day in and day out. I thought you knew that. :dunno:

He did what's called a "gaggle". Thats not held in the briefing room. Usually it's on Air Force one. Limited space. Seeing as you're not a man of honor, I won't think you'll be admitting your error.

There will be no dictatorship

I don't know the rules on the briefings / press conferences, but I'm pretty sure MAD magazine isn't invited either. :D

When you're only surrounding yourself with 'friendly' press, it's step one.

He did what's called a "gaggle". Thats not held in the briefing room. Usually it's on Air Force one. Limited space. Seeing as you're not a man of honor, I won't think you'll be admitting your error.

When did I ever mention the size of the room? That was your thing. This is about the fact that he banned anyone who might ask a question he'd get stumped by. Try to keep up, moron.

I hear you, but I'm sure they had plenty of notice to right the ship before it sank.

• Like 1

Wrong.

Obama was gifted a friendly press and made constant remarks about the one outlet that opposed him.

Trump has taken it to another level, but it's not that far off.

I don't like what Trump is doing with the media, but keeping in character as a mindless republitard, I thought I'd remind you of this But Hillary$#@! moment where her staffer fed the press the questions he wanted asked.

Wrong.

So HT, do you like Apples?

White House blocks news organizations from press briefing

The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Politico and BuzzFeed were also excluded from the meeting, which is known as a gaggle and is less formal than the televised Q-and-A session in the White House briefing room. The gaggle was held by White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

how do you like dem apples!

I don't like what Trump is doing with the media, but keeping in character as a mindless republitard, I thought I'd remind you of this But Hillary$#@! moment where her staffer fed the press the questions he wanted asked.

That's cute, unconfirmed, but cute...we've discussed it before.

This must be real too.

So HT, do you like Apples?

how do you like dem apples!

Politico says different. Like my apples fine. You've been fake newsed by CNN again. Lol

Wrong.

How so? You really think because you searched gaggle in Wikipedia that this was conducted on Air Force One? It wasn't

Obama was gifted a friendly press and made constant remarks about the one outlet that opposed him.

Trump has taken it to another level, but it's not that far off.

Fox was still there. Obama didn't exclude them just because they didn't kiss his ass and lob him softballs.

Politico says different. Like my apples fine. You've been fake newsed by CNN again. Lol

I thought Politico was fake news during the election cycle?

Good.....fock em.

Fock 'em is fine and dandy when your guy is in office. But I hope you're smart enough to realize that this sets a new precedence and you'll need to keep your mouth shut when the next Democratic president doesn't allow Fox News or other conservative media at their press conferences. Opposition media, representing the other half of the people, is a very important piece of a democracy. The pendulum always swings back. So you don't want to do anything that your side isn't prepared to deal with in the future.

How so? You really think because you searched gaggle in Wikipedia that this was conducted on Air Force One? It wasn't

I know. I said usually. I know what a gaggle is because at the one the day after Susan Rice told her tale about Benghazi nobody asked any questions about it, because the press that was invited was friendly.

Sorry Honcho, it was held in his office. Fact. Now say you're sorry

That's not a picture of Spicers office, where the gaggle was held. You're on some losing steak cupcake.

Sorry Honcho, it was held in his office. Fact. Now say you're sorry

You are correct and in fact the CNN article had it reported as his office too later in the article. first paragraph of article was wrong.

I assume you are going to apologize for saying there wasn't enough room and any other mistakes you made, right?

You are correct and in fact the CNN article had it reported as his office too later in the article. first paragraph of article was wrong.

I assume you are going to apologize for saying there wasn't enough room and any other mistakes you made, right?

I don't know if his office can handle the same amount as the briefing room. I doubt it does. Don't you?

Sure looks like Sean Spicer's office can hold quite a lot of reporters.

http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/west-wing/press-secretary.htm

"THERE WASN'T ENOUGH ROOM DOH!!!" :cry: :cry:

That's not a picture of Spicers office, where the gaggle was held. You're on some losing steak cupcake.

There's more than a few pictures in that post. Not enough room?

There's more than a few pictures in that post. Not enough room?

Not the Twitter video you posted. Thats the briefing room. Premature ejaculation. And no, his office doesnt look nearly as big. Just hang your head in shame and try again grasshopper

Not the Twitter video you posted. Thats the briefing room. Premature ejaculation. And no, his office doesnt look nearly as big. Just hang your head in shame and try again grasshopper

HT on full tilt. I love it

Haven't read most of the :argue: above.

This all stems from CNN and NYT reporting correctly that TrumpCo

tried to get the FBI to quash reports that TrumpCo was in contact

with Russia during the election.

The funny thing is, in acting as they did now - and in attempting to

justify their contacts, they've straight up confirmed that reporting.

So, they're punishing CNN et al for what TrumpCo has confirmed

as accurate reporting.

His whole life is saying something stupid and then backpedaling for ten posts. :doh:

Yup. I usually get tilty when I'm right. You're that guy who had a couple of good games in April and got sent back down to the minors when the pitchers figured him out. You're too anxious at the plate kid. Calm down

Haven't read most of the :argue: above.

This all stems from CNN and NYT reporting correctly that TrumpCo

tried to get the FBI to quash reports that TrumpCo was in contact

with Russia during the election.

The funny thing is, in acting as they did now - and in attempting to

justify their contacts, they've straight up confirmed that reporting.

So, they're punishing CNN et al for what TrumpCo has confirmed

as accurate reporting.

Trump is always the dumbest guy in the room. He's attacked judges, our intelligence dept, and the media. And it only makes it harder on him. He's so used to telling business men that if they don't kiss his ass, they can go pound sand, that he can't adjust when that method doesn't work.

It should surprise no one that Trump is too stupid and self-involved to 'get' the irony of this but,

He's out here railing against 'anonymous sources' "They should have to name the people who

say these things!"

Yet, here's a guy who, about 47% of his statements involve the following:

• Some people are saying...
  • Others have said...
  • Someone just gave me those numbers...
  • I heard/read somewhere...
  • There's a lot of people out there who are saying...

Tell ya whut Trump; Name the person who 'gave you the facts' that you won the electoral by a larger amount than any other person in history.

- Err I was talking about Republicans

- ...and George Bush...

- Err, someone gave me that, I just was given that, I think I read that somewhere though...

You can't predicate half your statements on anonymous sources (that don't exist) and then biitch that the press uses anonymous sources. Anymore than you can biitch about them reporting 'fake news' when you openly spout shiit that is demonstrably false.

...but the Trumptards just don't seem intelligent enough to get the hypocrisy / irony of that.

::tilting::

It's ok. Just breathe.

Maybe have a cookie and some milk.

Come back when you come to the realization that Sean Spicer ran into his big safe space. Those meanies in the media could've hurt his feelings :cry: