Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Enemy of the people

It's ok. Just breathe.

Maybe have a cookie and some milk.

Come back when you come to the realization that Sean Spicer ran into his big safe space. Those meanies in the media could've hurt his feelings :cry:

Sure he did. But you showed a Twitter video of the briefing room, sayin there was enough room. I merely stated that's not where the gaggle is held. I was right, you were wrong. Sorry kid, you should take a breath and think about baseball when you feel it starting to build.

::tilting::

We all understand how difficult it is for you to have Sean Spicer acting like a snowflake running and hiding to his safe space. Not that anyone here cares about you, but we understand.

We all understand how difficult it is for you to have Sean Spicer acting like a snowflake running and hiding to his safe space. Not that anyone here cares about you, but we understand.

You amuse me.

That's cute, unconfirmed, but cute...we've discussed it before.

This must be real too.

Dang Mike, comparing the video I posted to a Bigfoot video? I thought you were better than that. :(

I mean seriously, your kryptonite is your reliance on "but it isn't confirmed$#@!" Like when Hillary destroyed a shiot-ton of emails and the ones that survived didn't implicate her, and you think she just destroyed yoga emails. This current video is worse, because if you watch that and can't see what is going on, there is very little point in debating you about anything else. :dunno:

Dang Mike, comparing the video I posted to a Bigfoot video? I thought you were better than that. :(

I mean seriously, your kryptonite is your reliance on "but it isn't confirmed$#@!" Like when Hillary destroyed a shiot-ton of emails and the ones that survived didn't implicate her, and you think she just destroyed yoga emails. This current video is worse, because if you watch that and can't see what is going on, there is very little point in debating you about anything else. :dunno:

Correct, if you are going to bring innuendos and conspiracy theories as your evidence, there is no point in debating with me.

Correct, if you are going to bring innuendos and conspiracy theories as your evidence, there is no point in debating with me.

He hands one reporter his focking phone after typing on it, then she asks a question. Types again, and points to his phone to another reporter, who also asks a question. Just like Bigfoot. :lol: Tell you what Mike, let's go ask that staffer if he prompted those reporters with questions. He'll say "no," and you will be correct in Honcholand. Congrats on winning! :thumbsup:

Like I said, this is your kryptonite. I honestly don't think you even see it. Question for the audience: anyone else side with Honcho on this? Newbie, Sho, MDC, other libs? I highly doubt it but I thought I'd ask.

• Like 1

He hands one reporter his focking phone after typing on it, then she asks a question. Types again, and points to his phone to another reporter, who also asks a question. Just like Bigfoot. :lol: Tell you what Mike, let's go ask that staffer if he prompted those reporters with questions. He'll say "no," and you will be correct in Honcholand. Congrats on winning! :thumbsup:

Like I said, this is your kryptonite. I honestly don't think you even see it. Question for the audience: anyone else side with Honcho on this? Newbie, Sho, MDC, other libs? I highly doubt it but I thought I'd ask.

I need Cliff Notes. What exactly would I be siding with?

Come on guys, it is only okay when Obama does it. Haven't you people learned anything. :overhead:

Duuuuh.

Yeah, it's kryptonite to actually want proof and facts, rather than jumping to conclusions, you got me Luthor.

See the video I posted above. Is the Hillary staffer giving reporters questions to ask?

Jerry I don't care enough about this thread to have commented on it much. The president calling the press enemies of the American people is a bad thing, especially when it comes from a serial liar who regards inconvenient facts as bias. That should be obvious to everyone.

Only posting this since you name dropped me.

See the video I posted above. Is the Hillary staffer giving reporters questions to ask?

kind of looks that way.

kind of looks that way.

Or does it look like "last question, wrap it up..." Could be anything and without proof it's irresponsible to claim one way or another.

Unless you are the type who thinks lack of emails implicating HRC in wrong doing equates to a conspiracy of intentional scrubbing of emails, then of course, pull out that jump to conclusions mat. :thumbsup:

Here's a list of some of the banned media outlets from today and the stories they've reported recently.

Buzzfeed: Steele Dossier

NYT: Cohen/Sater, FBI case

Politico: Manafort blackmail

CNN: Priebus-FBI

WaPo: Flynn discussing sanctions

Jerry I don't care enough about this thread to have commented on it much. The president calling the press enemies of the American people is a bad thing, especially when it comes from a serial liar who regards inconvenient facts as bias. That should be obvious to everyone.

Only posting this since you name dropped me.

I don't disagree; in fact I said that when I posted the video. And readily admitted to posting a "but Hillary!" republitard video. Anyway I'll take this abstention as siding with me. :thumbsup:

Or does it look like "last question, wrap it up..." Could be anything and without proof it's irresponsible to claim one way or another.

Unless you are the type who thinks lack of emails implicating HRC in wrong doing equates to a conspiracy of intentional scrubbing of emails, then of course, pull out that jump to conclusions mat. :thumbsup:

Umm, no. Unless he typed that to the first reporter he handed his phone to, and she thought fock this guy, I'm going to toss a softball at Hillary dadblammit! And by his facial expression he clearly is pissed at her. :lol:

You are losing big time on this Mike, but like I said, I honestly don't think you can see it. Sad really. :(

Umm, no. Unless he typed that to the first reporter he handed his phone to, and she thought fock this guy, I'm going to toss a softball at Hillary dadblammit! And by his facial expression he clearly is pissed at her.

You are losing big time on this Mike, but like I said, I honestly don't think you can see it. Sad really.

You have no proof, your evidence is GUESSING WHAT SOMEONE TYPED ON A CELLPHONE and you think I'm losing...Ok, :lol: And you I'm the guy who can't see past his own bias. :lol:

there is very little point in debating you about anything else. :dunno:

HTH. :wave:

Maybe Trump should just hold private meetings with the reporters of his choice, as Obummer did:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/04/us/politics/calculated-candor-inside-obamas-off-the-record-briefings.html?smid=tw-share

:doh:

Obama was called out by the media numerous times during his presidency. The problem was that, as in most cases, the few were outvoiced by the many.

He was against whistleblowers. He held contemptuous policies against dissenting members of the media and journalists which led to the infamous "a massive and unprecedented intrusion" quote regarding the DOJ tapping AP reporters' phones

His hands aren't clean.

This isn't different than Obama. It's an evolution of Obama's already suspect policies towards "transparency". He and his ilk rarely abided by the FOIA. Just look at his justice department. The argument of "well he did it first" lost it's luster back in the 1st grade.

People are so caught up in the blame game towards "the other side" rather than being a bit fearful about the fact that the Executive branch is siphoning off dissenting viewpoints one by one. It started with the Patriot Act. Obama amplified it with his expansion of the NSA. Now Trump is taking what his predecessors built and turning it into a full scale operation towards silence.

Maybe Trump should just hold private meetings with the reporters of his choice, as Obummer did:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/04/us/politics/calculated-candor-inside-obamas-off-the-record-briefings.html?smid=tw-share

:doh:

But but the first amendment! He's Hitler!

Obama was called out by the media numerous times during his presidency. The problem was that, as in most cases, the few were outvoiced by the many.

He was against whistleblowers. He held contemptuous policies against dissenting members of the media and journalists which led to the infamous "a massive and unprecedented intrusion" quote regarding the DOJ tapping AP reporters' phones

His hands aren't clean.

This isn't different than Obama. It's an evolution of Obama's already suspect policies towards "transparency". He and his ilk rarely abided by the FOIA. Just look at his justice department. The argument of "well he did it first" lost it's luster back in the 1st grade.

People are so caught up in the blame game towards "the other side" rather than being a bit fearful about the fact that the Executive branch is siphoning off dissenting viewpoints one by one. It started with the Patriot Act. Obama amplified it with his expansion of the NSA. Now Trump is taking what his predecessors built and turning it into a full scale operation towards silence.

Operation towards silence? Trump?' The guy with the Orange hair? He won't shut the up. And the whole country knows who Sean Spicer is at this point. Lay off the hype man.

You have no proof, your evidence is GUESSING WHAT SOMEONE TYPED ON A CELLPHONE and you think I'm losing...Ok, :lol: And you I'm the guy who can't see past his own bias. :lol:

HTH. :wave:

Quite honestly I think you are pretty far up the autism scale if you can watch that video (or better yet the longer version without the speed-ups) and come to any other conclusion.

Still looking for someone to agree with you. Newbie didn't and MDC passed. Perhaps Sho or Wiff will chime in? How about giraldi; he seems pretty objective? :cheers:

Quite honestly I think you are pretty far up the autism scale if you can watch that video (or better yet the longer version without the speed-ups) and come to any other conclusion.

Still looking for someone to agree with you. Newbie didn't and MDC passed. Perhaps Sho or Wiff will chime in? How about giraldi; he seems pretty objective? :cheers:

You should claim solidarity with Honcho and give yourself the retard prize. :first:

You should claim solidarity with Honcho and give yourself the retard prize. :first:

I don't get this. Maybe I'm on the autism scale as well... :unsure:

Eh. I could see someone thinking either side of the coin as it pertains to that video. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Fortunately, I don't need that video to figure out the relationship that Clinton and the rest of the entrenched Democratic establishment had with the media. They were exposed with Wikileaks.

As was Andrea Mitchell (the reporter in question in that video)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4818

I know it was in the tweet thread but it deserves more attention.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

There is no legit defense of this.

This purely the stuff authoritarians use to convince the masses to give them more power.

Cue insults and deflection rather than being critical of their orange hero.

Just because you gobble up the liberal jizz like a 2 bit wh0re, doesn't mean us with brains do.

I don't get this. Maybe I'm on the autism scale as well... :unsure:

Just responding to your "I will take the lack of an argument to mean you agree with me!" When truthfully I didn't watch your video and don't care.

If you voted third party in a toss up state, like Pennsylvania, you're an idiot. If you did it in a red state, like Tennessee, you're still an idiot.

And if you voted trump in any state, you're an idiot. So there's that.

And if you voted trump in any state, you're an idiot. So there's that.

But a winner.

Congratulations. Enjoy the downfall of your country. Hope you enjoy the Mockery you've made.

Really? You sound like the right wingers after Obama won. A little less drama. Thanks.

Really? You sound like the right wingers after Obama won. A little less drama. Thanks.

Let's cut the horsesh!t a minute. The your team vs my team crap.

Look at the first month of this presidency. The absolute incompetent sh!tshow we have seen.

You can't seriously tell me that you are 100% comfortable with having this bunch of circus monkeys in the situation room when things get real.

And it's coming. Russia or china or Iran or someone is going to test this clown soon. All he's shown so far is irrationality and weakness.

• Like 1

Gotta love the "it's only okay with Obama does it" nonsense.

Like I said in another thread - Remember the RWers and TrumpClowns

losing their absolute SHIIT when Bill spoke with Lynch on an airport tarmac?

ABSOLUTE CRIME! LOCK HER UP!!!

Now, we've got TrumpCo finally admitting what had already been reported

before - that they met with the FBI to try and have them quash stories about

an ongoing criminal investigation. And what will we hear from the clowns here

(and everywhere else)?

"Oh more whining! Do we really need a thread on this? Fake news! WAAAH!!!

Like I've said repeatedly, some shiit's jsut focking wrong. Even Nixon's

counsel is on record as saying the whole thing is shady as hell. It doesn't make your

weener any smaller to admit some shiit is just effed up.