Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Enemy of the people

So, either filthy was deliberately trying to mislead or all of us and hoping to God nobody would actually read the link, Or he has severe Mental retardation issues when it comes to reading comprehension.

Filthy, could you please source and Link The article that quotes CNN saying they've done everything I can to help Hillary? I know it is an often-repeated lie, But haven't found a single source for that.

But while I was looking I did find an article about how all the major news networks skipped a Hillary press conference To air an entire Donald Trump interview.

And, speaking of which, I also found Multiple articles Where Jake Tapper called out Hillary for not holding a press conference.

Boy, your b******* narrative about how CNN was so mean to Trump and so kind to the Democrats Keeps falling apart and a part and apart.

I'll be waiting for that link, thanks.

So, either filthy was deliberately trying to mislead or all of us and hoping to God nobody would actually read the link, Or he has severe Mental retardation issues when it comes to reading comprehension.

But clearly, Brazile had other methods. Now the hacked emails show that Brazile, on two separate instances, tipped off the Clinton campaign ahead of time on questions that might come her way at CNN events.

In the first instance, ahead of a March 13 CNN town hall, it appears that guest-moderator Roland Martin from TV One may have shared his contributions to the questions with Brazile. In an email the day before the town hall to senior Clinton staffers, Brazile wrote: “From time to time I get the questions in advance” and included the text of a question about the death penalty. An email later obtained by POLITICO showed that the text of the question Brazile sent to the Clinton campaign was identical to a proposed question Martin had offered CNN. (A similar, though not identical question, was ultimately posed to Clinton at the town hall).

The Martin connection was seemingly cemented on Monday when WikiLeaks published more of that thread, featuring a newly released reply in which Brazile promises to send additional questions.

“I’ll send a few more,” Brazile wrote, adding, “Though some questions Roland submitted.”

Seems pretty solid to me. Two separate instances (Two is more than one as you contend FYI) and she says she'll "send a few more". Assuming the email hacks detail all of the efforts Brazile/DNC/HRC/CNN to help rig the Primary, it's still more than one as you contend. Also, how would you put a price tag on all the free air time Hillary got thanks to the efforts of CNN? Cuomo pledged they couldn't have helped her any more than they have already.

It's clear you're either drinking or smoking something by trying to diffuse the bomb that's already gone off.

Filthy, could you please source and Link The article that quotes CNN saying they've done everything I can to help Hillary? I know it is an often-repeated lie, But haven't found a single source for that.

But while I was looking I did find an article about how all the major news networks skipped a Hillary press conference To air an entire Donald Trump interview.

And, speaking of which, I also found Multiple articles Where Jake Tapper called out Hillary for not holding a press conference.

Boy, your b******* narrative about how CNN was so mean to Trump and so kind to the Democrats Keeps falling apart and a part and apart.

I'll be waiting for that link, thanks.

That's like the fourth or fifth time I posted that video of him stating it. From :16 to :23 if your attention span is as short as it seems.

Let's see you man up and admit you were wrong. An apology would be nice as well.

That's like the fourth or fifth time I posted that video of him stating it. From :16 to :23 if your attention span is as short as it seems.

Man, you will swallow any propaganda Hook Line & Sinker without any sort of critical reasoning won't you moron? There's a reason why I wanted you to like this. That particular quote comes almost a full year before Hillary even announced she was running for president! LOL. It actually has to do with sales of her book, Maybe you should actually do a little reading or research rather than letting Breitbart spew out of context sound bites at you.

Man, you will swallow any propaganda Hook Line & Sinker without any sort of critical reasoning won't you moron? There's a reason why I wanted you to like this. That particular quote comes almost a full year before Hillary even announced she was running for president! LOL. It actually has to do with sales of her book, Maybe you should actually do a little reading or research rather than letting Breitbart spew out of context sound bites at you.

So I'm imagining things when I hear them talking about donations and her sharing those funds with anyone else interested in running for President? :lol: The quote still applies to her running for President and how they gave her a free pass. Later they would via Brazile assist her even more.

Face it; CNN is almost as corrupt as the Clintons and your historical rewrite doesn't fit.

So I'm imagining things when I hear them talking about donations and her sharing those funds with anyone else interested in running for President? :lol: The quote still applies to her running for President and how they gave her a free pass. Later they would via Brazile assist her even more.

Face it; CNN is almost as corrupt as the Clintons and your historical rewrite doesn't fit.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-fundraising-email-takes-cnn-anchors-c/

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Haha...typical boars liberals. Get confronted with facts....attack the sources. They watched too much of the Clintons.

Haha...typical boars liberals. Get confronted with facts....attack the sources. They watched too much of the Clintons.

From the guys supporting Trump who screams fake news about anything negative written about him.

BTW your boy Filthy is getting beat up again.

Poor Filthy. Never a good thing starting your day by being curbstomped.

Why should today be different than any other day with him?

He usually eases into it and isn't totally pounded into submission till around 11:00 or so. Today, he got pummeled before his morning coffee was brewed.

Oh my. You're like the fat girl that Giggles with the popular girls trying to win favor. You're still a fat tub of Goo sweetheart.

It's adorable watching the board liberals try to minimize what CNN and Donna did. Everybody knows you guys tried to cheat. The media in various ways assisted in every way possible and you still couldn't win. That's pretty pathetic.

Oh my. You're like the fat girl that Giggles with the popular girls trying to win favor. You're still a fat tub of Goo sweetheart.

It's adorable watching the board liberals try to minimize what CNN and Donna did. Everybody knows you guys tried to cheat. The media in various ways assisted in every way possible and you still couldn't win. That's pretty pathetic.

A. Your first line is great...considering you go on and on about people kicking in my teeth even when I show them to be incorrect. You've even made the statement about how many people are backing me up. Focking hilarious.

B.You guys? The people that didn't support Hillary and many who didn't vote for her? The media...damn you all are so focking whiny just like Trump.

Moral of the story: Russia had more influence than CNN.

A. Your first line is great...considering you go on and on about people kicking in my teeth even when I show them to be incorrect. You've even made the statement about how many people are backing me up. Focking hilarious.

B.You guys? The people that didn't support Hillary and many who didn't vote for her? The media...damn you all are so focking whiny just like Trump.

Ha...awww you have newbie. That alone speaks for itself.

Oh yes the fence rider defense. "I didnt for Hillary!".

A. Great...you voted for someone even more comical who was a waste of a vote and

B. The usual hypocrite who claims neither party yet only bashed one side.

Chalk up the L.

Ha...awww you have newbie. That alone speaks for itself.

Oh yes the fence rider defense. "I didnt for Hillary!".

A. Great...you voted for someone even more comical who was a waste of a vote and

B. The usual hypocrite who claims neither party yet only bashed one side.

Chalk up the L.

A. How was my vote wasted? Trump ran away with this state. This is still the single dumbest thing people say about voting third party. Any vitenit for the winner could be considered wasted by the failure in logic you all make. And he'll no he is t more comical than this administration.

B. Factually incorrect. For years I even defended W and went many rounds with idiot Truth era. I took him to task for the debt as I have often said Obamas failure in that respect was also terrible. Obama just didn't fock things up to the scale that W did it run his mouth and lie as much as Trump has. And yes...I bash the far right social policy of many current republicans because it's an assbackwards way to think. Let me know when any party starts to b come fiscally conservative again.

A. How was my vote wasted? Trump ran away with this state. This is still the single dumbest thing people say about voting third party. Any vitenit for the winner could be considered wasted by the failure in logic you all make. And he'll no he is t more comical than this administration.

B. Factually incorrect. For years I even defended W and went many rounds with idiot Truth era. I took him to task for the debt as I have often said Obamas failure in that respect was also terrible. Obama just didn't fock things up to the scale that W did it run his mouth and lie as much as Trump has. And yes...I bash the far right social policy of many current republicans because it's an assbackwards way to think. Let me know when any party starts to b come fiscally conservative again.

A. Yes voting for third-party is a complete waste of a vote. You are essentially voting for a Disney character because they usually get about as many votes.

B. Yes like I said you're a fence Rider. And you're not a fence rider that's down the middle just for the sake of being down the middle. You just like it so you can come on the message board and be able to bash either side that actually picks a side. You don't do it to engage an actual conversation you just do it to be a . We actually have people on this board that are down the middle and can actually discuss topics rationally. You just use the Forum to be a moron and wack whatever side you want to. Big difference.

A. Yes voting for third-party is a complete waste of a vote. You are essentially voting for a Disney character because they usually get about as many votes.

B. Yes like I said you're a fence Rider. And you're not a fence rider that's down the middle just for the sake of being down the middle. You just like it so you can come on the message board and be able to bash either side that actually picks a side. You don't do it to engage an actual conversation you just do it to be a ######. We actually have people on this board that are down the middle and can actually discuss topics rationally. You just use the Forum to be a moron and wack whatever side you want to. Big difference.

Bingo! Also, I find it funny he says he is "down the middle" yet he only and always sides with the left...hmm. :wacko:

Bingo! Also, I find it funny he says he is "down the middle" yet he only and always sides with the left...hmm. :wacko:

Every time.

Oh I'm sure he will go do a search and post where he ripped on liberals one time back in 2001 or something. And he will think that's the point.

B. Yes like I said you're a fence Rider. And you're not a fence rider that's down the middle just for the sake of being down the middle. You just like it so you can come on the message board and be able to bash either side that actually picks a side. You don't do it to engage an actual conversation you just do it to be a ######. We actually have people on this board that are down the middle and can actually discuss topics rationally. You just use the Forum to be a moron and wack whatever side you want to. Big difference.

A. Voting for Trump in a landslide would have been dumb...same thing for Hillary. My vote was no more wasted than had I voted for one of them. It was no more wasted than when I voted Johnson in 2012...nor was it anymore wasted when I voted for McCain in 2008...or Bush in 2004 or 2000.

B. You think I fit my political leanings around wanting to come to a low traffic message board? Haha!!! You are trying to pass Filthy as dumbest focker on the board if you believe that . And you wouldn't know a rational discussion if it kicked you in the ass (they often do you and have no clue).

I wack whatever side I feel deserves it based on my political leanings. Right now...its usually the Republicans as they have drifted far away from fiscal conservatism and keep going right socially (and psst...they have been the ones in power for several years now).

Again...show me a fiscal conservative and I will side with him. I side with mostly the left right now as they appeal to me more with social policy. Neither party is doing about balancing a budget or being fiscally conservative.

A. Voting for Trump in a landslide would have been dumb...same thing for Hillary. My vote was no more wasted than had I voted for one of them. It was no more wasted than when I voted Johnson in 2012...nor was it anymore wasted when I voted for McCain in 2008...or Bush in 2004 or 2000.

B. You think I fit my political leanings around wanting to come to a low traffic message board? Haha!!! You are trying to pass Filthy as dumbest focker on the board if you believe that ######. And you wouldn't know a rational discussion if it kicked you in the ass (they often do you and have no clue).

I wack whatever side I feel deserves it based on my political leanings. Right now...its usually the Republicans as they have drifted far away from fiscal conservatism and keep going right socially (and psst...they have been the ones in power for several years now).

A. No not really because before the election everyone thought Hillary was going to win. So I'm sure even your dumbass could have found a policy or two you could have gotten on board with either one of them. Yes I'm sure Gary Johnson's Pro pot smoking agenda was a major factor in your voting for him. Get the f*** out of here.

B. Good try but I've actually had many rational discussions with people on this board. It's usually about that time you come in and f****** up entire threads. I mean you're not the Iron Horse of tilt for no reason slappy.

Oh...the Republicans have been in charge for several years now? I'm going to give you a chance to walk that one back.

A. No not really because before the election everyone thought Hillary was going to win. So I'm sure even your dumbass could have found a policy or two you could have gotten on board with either one of them. Yes I'm sure Gary Johnson's Pro pot smoking agenda was a major factor in your voting for him. Get the f*** out of here.

B. Good try but I've actually had many rational discussions with people on this board. It's usually about that time you come in and f****** up entire threads. I mean you're not the Iron Horse of tilt for no reason slappy.

Oh...the Republicans have been in charge for several years now? I'm going to give you a chance to walk that one back.

A. You don't understand Tennessee...Hillary was not going to focking win this state. I knew as much...because unlike you I have a focking clue. So no...there was nothing I could have gotten on board with as a whole for either one of them. I found them both to be completely corrupt...even if a policy or two matched up. Johnson's libertarian line of thinking is closer to mine than either Trump or Hillary...though, it has little to do with pot.

B. Ive never seen you have a rational discussion when it comes to politics...you are the only one labeling me the iron horse of tilt...so yeah, its pretty much for only reasons you made up in your ignorant biased skull.

Yes...the Republicans have been in charge for several years now. Do you think the Presidency is the only source of power? Do you realize how bills become laws? How the budget is created? What Congress even does? Are you really that ignorant?

A. You don't understand Tennessee...Hillary was not going to focking win this state. I knew as much...because unlike you I have a focking clue. So no...there was nothing I could have gotten on board with as a whole for either one of them. I found them both to be completely corrupt...even if a policy or two matched up. Johnson's libertarian line of thinking is closer to mine than either Trump or Hillary...though, it has little to do with pot.

B. Ive never seen you have a rational discussion when it comes to politics...you are the only one labeling me the iron horse of tilt...so yeah, its pretty much for only reasons you made up in your ignorant biased skull.

Yes...the Republicans have been in charge for several years now. Do you think the Presidency is the only source of power? Do you realize how bills become laws? How the budget is created? What Congress even does? Are you really that ignorant?

A. Tons of family from Pulaski so yes I know Tennessee. Good Lord. The point wasn't weather Trump is going to win Tennessee it's that you couldn't find any policies on either side for them you could have voted on? I find that difficult to believe. Nobody really loved either candidate for every policy. So yes taking your vote because you couldn't get on board with all of their policies and throwing it the pot smoker was a massive waste

B. Sure I have. Plenty of times. I've stopped probably in the last month doing it because of idiots like yourself that really don't want to have discussion. You just like bashing whatever side makes you feel good on that day. And no offense but I have a lot of smart people that I can personally talk to. Watching you piss and moan about Trump everyday becomes boring.

You are literally the only one on the board that can't have a rational discussion. Even Newbie will tell people he disagrees with they have a good point. But not you focko. Anybody that disagrees with you on here are less intelligent than you or their sources suck. That's your bank on it go to argument every single time. So yes it gets to a point where nobody gives a f*** what you think anymore which is pretty much where I think most of the board is at with you.

I mean you don't win biggest dipshiit on message boards for nothing. And you do it on multiple boards. Let that marinate for a bit

Again...show me a fiscal conservative and I will side with him. I side with mostly the left right now as they appeal to me more with social policy. Neither party is doing ###### about balancing a budget or being fiscally conservative.

A$$ eaters UNITE!

There are a lot of things to rag on Sho about. He's an idiot and impossible to have a rational discussion with. However, voting third party is not one of them. I voted for Johnson as well. I believe there is a minimum competency requirement for POTUS. Neither candidate from the major parties met my minimum threshold and thus were disqualified from consideration. I could have opted not to vote for that office. However, by voting not so much for Johnson but for his party the hope was that they'd get enough votes to be eligible for debates and/or other things that require minimum thresholds in some states for a party. Also, if a third party gets a decent percentage vote it may have an impact on the other parties and how they go about their business going forward. As Trump being elected clearly will. So there are valid reasons to vote third party even when that party has zero chance to win.

• Like 1

There are a lot of things to rag on Sho about. He's an idiot and impossible to have a rational discussion with. However, voting third party is not one of them. I voted for Johnson as well. I believe there is a minimum competency requirement for POTUS. Neither candidate from the major parties met my minimum threshold and thus were disqualified from consideration. I could have opted not to vote for that office. However, by voting not so much for Johnson but for his party the hope was that they'd get enough votes to be eligible for debates and/or other things that require minimum thresholds in some states for a party. Also, if a third party gets a decent percentage vote it may have an impact on the other parties and how they go about their business going forward. As Trump being elected clearly will. So there are valid reasons to vote third party even when that party has zero chance to win.

Okay that's fair to a point. But it still sounds even in your explanation of it that it was more about who the others weren't as opposed to who Gary Johnson was.

I mean for me personally unless that third-party candidate just checked every box I have I don't see the point. I don't agree with every one of Trump's policies and I didn't disagree with every one of Hillary's. Unfortunately this is who we had this time around and you just had to pick a handful that you wanted to see done.

A. Tons of family from Pulaski so yes I know Tennessee. Good Lord. The point wasn't weather Trump is going to win Tennessee it's that you couldn't find any policies on either side for them you could have voted on? I find that difficult to believe. Nobody really loved either candidate for every policy. So yes taking your vote because you couldn't get on board with all of their policies and throwing it the pot smoker was a massive waste

B. Sure I have. Plenty of times. I've stopped probably in the last month doing it because of idiots like yourself that really don't want to have discussion. You just like bashing whatever side makes you feel good on that day. And no offense but I have a lot of smart people that I can personally talk to. Watching you piss and moan about Trump everyday becomes boring.

You are literally the only one on the board that can't have a rational discussion. Even Newbie will tell people he disagrees with they have a good point. But not you focko. Anybody that disagrees with you on here are less intelligent than you or their sources suck. That's your bank on it go to argument every single time. So yes it gets to a point where nobody gives a f*** what you think anymore which is pretty much where I think most of the board is at with you.

I mean you don't win biggest dipshiit on message boards for nothing. And you do it on multiple boards. Let that marinate for a bit

A. My vote wasn't going to do squat in this state dumbass. I'd much rather vote for the pot smoker and try to get a higher percentage vote for a third party than vote for either of two highly corrupt liars.

B. :lol:

Your 2ndto last last paragraph is pretty much pure fiction...nothing new with you.

I win biggest dipshit awards on multiple boards? More fiction.

A$$ eaters UNITE!

More like equal rights, opposing the death penalty, more pro legalization of certain drugs, pro choice (though plenty on the left take that too far too)...

Wiffle, Sho, you are wasting your time.

Dunning–Kruger effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately. Their research also suggests corollaries: high-ability individuals may underestimate their relative competence and may erroneously assume that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others.[1]

Dunning and Kruger have postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in those of low ability, and external misperception in those of high ability: "The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

I would have voted for Clinton / Trump if I thought either one of them was significantly better than the other, but my choices were a serial lying career politician / corporate shill or a carnival barker / phony populist / fvcking tool. So I voted Gary Johnson purely in the hopes of helping a 3rd party. I barely knew his platform and don't care.

I'm not happy with our president but at least I wasn't dumb enough to vote for him.

• Like 1

People who say that voting for who you think will do the best job is "throwing your vote away" if it's not for one of the top two candidates are the reason why we had to pick between two of the historically shittiest candidates ever. Anyone who votes for someone they don't think is the best candidate running is truly throwing away their vote. Giving up your voice is never the right thing to do*.

*Unless you're pro-Oakland Raiders. Then you should absolutely have no voice (and probably don't because you're a convicted felon).

• Like 1

People who say that voting for who you think will do the best job is "throwing your vote away" if it's not for one of the top two candidates are the reason why we had to pick between two of the historically shittiest candidates ever. Anyone who votes for someone they don't think is the best candidate running is truly throwing away their vote. Giving up your voice is never the right thing to do*.

:thumbsup:

B!tch about how horrible the two candidates are then vote for one of them. That's American politics in a nutshell. Maybe it's time we cast a little wider net.

No...I'm asking you to back up your 50% claim is extreme.

I already did. The fact these people don't even realize how extreme they are is troubling.

*Unless you're pro-Oakland Raiders. Then you should absolutely have no voice (and probably don't because you're a convicted felon).

if we are going to be honest, the other 2 candidates were complete idiots also.

if we are going to be honest, the other 2 candidates were complete idiots also.

Right, but one was an idiot that aligned more with my personal views (shrink govt, keep it out of my business).

By the logic of those folks calling it throwing your vote away, anyone who does not vote for the winning candidate threw away their vote. It's just really bad logic and something that has been used to fool people into voting for the popular candidates.

Right, but one was an idiot that aligned more with my personal views (shrink govt, keep it out of my business).

By the logic of those folks calling it throwing your vote away, anyone who does not vote for the winning candidate threw away their vote. It's just really bad logic and something that has been used to fool people into voting for the popular candidates.

Hey like I said if there's a third-party candidate that checks all of your boxes then go for it. I'm just saying that for most people I've heard and even people on this board have expressed that went third party it was more about who Hillary and Trump were not more than it was about the candidate they were voting for. To me yes that is a waste. But if they check all your boxes then great it wasn't.

Hey like I said if there's a third-party candidate that checks all of your boxes then go for it. I'm just saying that for most people I've heard and even people on this board have expressed that went third party it was more about who Hillary and Trump were not more than it was about the candidate they were voting for. To me yes that is a waste. But if they check all your boxes then great it wasn't.

I don't think most people will ever find a candidate that checks "all" their boxes. I have a list of boxes, some I value more than others, and those candidates that fill the most/biggest boxes get my votes.