Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Enemy of the people

I don't think most people will ever find a candidate that checks "all" their boxes. I have a list of boxes, some I value more than others, and those candidates that fill the most/biggest boxes get my votes.

Me either. So at that point you just have to find a few topics that one of the candidates that actually has a chance to win can potentially take care of. I guess I'm just not sure why you're voting for a candidate drawing 5% that still doesn't check all your boxes?

If you voted third party in a toss up state, like Pennsylvania, you're an idiot. If you did it in a red state, like Tennessee, you're still an idiot.

Glad to know I can count on you. While taken prior to Hillary announcing her candidacy, the video of Cuomo shows the clear bias of that network that they want her to run. Biggest supporter of her campaign is NOT about her book sales or giving her free media. The only thing this shows is how far back the left and media wanted HRC to run. It then continued to a culmination when CNN Employee Brazile fed HRC questionSSSSS.

You guys again are trying to diffuse a bomb that's already gone off. CNN got caught helping rig an election and looking back, we see that there was an effort dating back to July of 2014. Although that article tries to explain away "we're the biggest ones supporting her campaign" & "so it better happen" as just giving her free media, that's laughable. Are we going back to wanting the definition of what the word 'Is' is? Really?

Again...show me a fiscal conservative and I will side with him. I side with mostly the left right now as they appeal to me more with social policy. Neither party is doing ###### about balancing a budget or being fiscally conservative.

That's laughable as well. You are pretty hard core left. Guess it comes from sitting around the house all the time, watching Oprah, Lifetime and Hallmark channels. :lol:

Hard core left? Again...there is zero basis for that claim. Then again...you all think Obama is hard core left too.

Cuomo says campaign but he was really talking about a book. Yeah,OK, Wiffle, that's plausible. Good god, who do you think is going to fall for that?

Hard core left? Again...there is zero basis for that claim. Then again...you all think Obama is hard core left too.

Sure there is.

You think abortion (even late term ones) is okay.

You think it's wrong to execute people which is particularly interesting given the previous example.

You'd rather let illegal immigrants stay until they commit moderate/serious crimes.

You think don't want to fix our vetting process to weed out people from terror prone countries.

You think there's no need for Voter ID reform.

You think it's okay to defend pedophiles.

You go full focking retard with anything Trump puts out.

Yep.................that's pretty far left.

• Like 1

Sure there is.

You think it's wrong to execute people which is particularly interesting given the previous example.

You'd rather let illegal immigrants stay until they commit moderate/serious crimes.

You think don't want to fix our vetting process to weed out people from terror prone countries.

He isn't even left leaning close to moderate, just full blown extreme leftist. Must feel like the ugly red headed step child walking around Tennessee. If any of the real men that lived in that state knew what you really thought, they would run you out of town.

• Like 1

Glad to know I can count on you. While taken prior to Hillary announcing her candidacy, the video of Cuomo shows the clear bias of that network that they want her to run. Biggest supporter of her campaign is NOT about her book sales or giving her free media. The only thing this shows is how far back the left and media wanted HRC to run. It then continued to a culmination when CNN Employee Brazile fed HRC questionSSSSS.

You guys again are trying to diffuse a bomb that's already gone off. CNN got caught helping rig an election and looking back, we see that there was an effort dating back to July of 2014. Although that article tries to explain away "we're the biggest ones supporting her campaign" & "so it better happen" as just giving her free media, that's laughable. Are we going back to wanting the definition of what the word 'Is' is? Really?

I don't give two focks about Donna Brazile or Hilary Clinton. They ought to be completely irrelevant in today's political discourse but you guys are totally infatuated with them.

The bomb that is still ticking away is Trump against the MSM. Your explanation above adds fuel to that potential explosion and to be honest I don't see it. I think you have a DNC mainstay in Brazile trying to prop her candidate up over Bernie. Totally unethical. But is that more CNN or DNC? Just because she contributed to CNN doesn't mean it they were behind it.

And the Cuomo quote is about air time. They were "promoting" her not "supporting" her. Jeff Zucker said the same thing about CNN giving Trump tons of free air time.

There just isn't enough there....as much as you think there is....to say CNN rigged an election.

• Like 1

I don't give two focks about Donna Brazile or Hilary Clinton. They ought to be completely irrelevant in today's political discourse but you guys are totally infatuated with them.

The bomb that is still ticking away is Trump against the MSM. Your explanation above adds fuel to that potential explosion and to be honest I don't see it. I think you have a DNC mainstay in Brazile trying to prop her candidate up over Bernie. Totally unethical. But is that more CNN or DNC? Just because she contributed to CNN doesn't mean it they were behind it.

And the Cuomo quote is about air time. They were "promoting" her not "supporting" her. Jeff Zucker said the same thing about CNN giving Trump tons of free air time.

There just isn't enough there....as much as you think there is....to say CNN rigged an election.

Air time? He clearly stated campaign. She was in campaign mode the moment the 2012 election ended, and everyone, especially a democratic mouthpiece like Cuomo, knew it.

Cuomo's words were clear. 'We' as in CNN supported her campaign and I wonder how much they helped the other Democratic candidates. Very little I'm guessing. They assisted HRC early on and it continued all the way through the election.

I said CNN helped rig an election which they clearly did. Everyone on the Democratic side should be FOCKING OUTRAGED for a purported news organization to blatantly support one candidate over another then have one of it's employees give them an edge in the debate.

They were also in contact with the DNC to have them provide questions to ask Trump and Cruz. So really, CNN should just back the fock off from the DNC and try to regain some semblance of legitimacy.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651

Sure there is.

Link to me thinking late term are just okay? Also define late term? I'm trying k with them if the health of the mother is in danger.

I am against the death penalty. Hardly a far left position.

My thoughts in illegal immigrants are also not far left positions.

I'm fine with strengthening our vetting process which is already quite stringent. I don't believe it requires a travel ban...especially one that can't pass muster if federal judges. Again...not a far left position.

I am forvoter ID of done right. I do t believe there is a need based on one existent voter fraud. That's statics...not far left.

Pedophiles...you are lying again.

Disagreements with Trump also nitfar left.

You don't seem that know what even is far left and you prove how ignorant you are again.

He isn't even left leaning close to moderate, just full blown extreme leftist. Must feel like the ugly red headed step child walking around Tennessee. If any of the real men that lived in that state knew what you really thought, they would run you out of town.

Neither of you have a focking clue

Neither of you have a focking clue

You always know Sho Nuff has his argument shredded to Pieces. The ad hominem attack.

Like clockwork

Link to me thinking late term are just okay? Also define late term? I'm trying k with them if the health of the mother is in danger.

I am against the death penalty. Hardly a far left position.

My thoughts in illegal immigrants are also not far left positions.

I'm fine with strengthening our vetting process which is already quite stringent. I don't believe it requires a travel ban...especially one that can't pass muster if federal judges. Again...not a far left position.

I am forvoter ID of done right. I do t believe there is a need based on one existent voter fraud. That's statics...not far left.

Pedophiles...you are lying again.

Disagreements with Trump also nitfar left.

You don't seem that know what even is far left and you prove how ignorant you are again.

Would have been quicker to just say Yes, I'm far left. :wave:

You always know Sho Nuff has his argument shredded to Pieces. The ad hominem attack.

Like clockwork

He posted a list of things that are not far left positions as proof of me being far left.

Like clockwork...you say something stupid.

Would have been quicker to just say Yes, I'm far left. :wave:

Why would I do that when I just destroyed your argument?

If you voted third party in a toss up state, like Pennsylvania, you're an idiot. If you did it in a red state, like Tennessee, you're still an idiot.

If you voted for anyone other than the person you thought would do the best job as President, you're an idiot. Again, that philosophy is what's given us this shitty 2 turd system. I'd much rather have a 4 turd system!

Yeah...I think the President being an international embarrassment is worse than the press being an embarrassment to less than half of America.

This statement says all we need to know about Shows thinking. You couldn't have made it any more clear. Thank you.

This statement says all we need to know about Shows thinking. You couldn't have made it any more clear. Thank you.

My thinking that our President being an embarrassment is a bad thing compared to Trump fans idiotic whining about the media?

Ok

Cuomo's words were clear. 'We' as in CNN supported her campaign and I wonder how much they helped the other Democratic candidates. Very little I'm guessing. They assisted HRC early on and it continued all the way through the election.

I said CNN helped rig an election which they clearly did. Everyone on the Democratic side should be FOCKING OUTRAGED for a purported news organization to blatantly support one candidate over another then have one of it's employees give them an edge in the debate.

They were also in contact with the DNC to have them provide questions to ask Trump and Cruz. So really, CNN should just back the fock off from the DNC and try to regain some semblance of legitimacy.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651

The point of this thread is that the POTUS singled out a handful of outlets and called them the enemy. I think it's wrong, and it's why I'm defending a network I don't watch or read. I would feel the exact same way had Obama said Breitbart and FNC and whoever else you guys get your info from were the enemy. It's one thing to disagree with the viewpoints offered by those companies. It's another thing to state they are the enemy of the people.

The point of this thread is that the POTUS singled out a handful of outlets and called them the enemy. I think it's wrong, and it's why I'm defending a network I don't watch or read. I would feel the exact same way had Obama said Breitbart and FNC and whoever else you guys get your info from were the enemy. It's one thing to disagree with the viewpoints offered by those companies. It's another thing to state they are the enemy of the people.

Censorship and aiding in the circumventing of the Democratic process SHOULD be of greater concern to all.

Censorship and aiding in the circumventing of the Democratic process SHOULD be of greater concern to all.

Yet you couldn't care less that a foreign country tampered with ours. This is why no one takes you seriously

Yet you couldn't care less that a foreign country tampered with ours. This is why no one takes you seriously

When you say tampering do you mean exposing what the Democrats were doing? I didn't see where they altered votes or change voting machines. That's tampering

The illegal I.C. leaks make it clear there is an Agenda with holdovers from Obama Admin. Have they detailed ANY evidence yet? Funny how we got news of the briefing of the dossier and other items but no one leaked any evidence of the "Russian" hack. Why is that?

Who has been censored? Whatever opinion isn't expressed on CNN or ABCNews is probably being covered by Fox or Breitbart. That's slant not censorship.

People voted. A lot of Republicans won state and national elections. How exactly was the Democratic process circumvented?

The illegal I.C. leaks make it clear there is an Agenda with holdovers from Obama Admin. Have they detailed ANY evidence yet? Funny how we got news of the briefing of the dossier and other items but no one leaked any evidence of the "Russian" hack. Why is that?

Relax son. There is plenty of evidence. There will be an investigation. Do you really think intelligence is going to reveal what they know to the public?

Who has been censored? Whatever opinion isn't expressed on CNN or ABCNews is probably being covered by Fox or Breitbart. That's slant not censorship.

People voted. A lot of Republicans won state and national elections. How exactly was the Democratic process circumvented?

Not covering or altering stories is censorship.

Ask Bernie supporters how they feel about the Primary went down.

• Like 1

Relax son. There is plenty of evidence. There will be an investigation. Do you really think intelligence is going to reveal what they know to the public?

Didn't the leaks already prove that? If there was evidence of Russian hacking it would be the focking Holy Grail of leaks. NFW someone risks leaking that other stuff but wouldn't put that out there.

The White House blocked a number of news outlets from covering spokesman Sean Spicer’s question-and-answer session on Friday afternoon.
Spicer decided to hold an off-camera “gaggle” with reporters inside his West Wing office instead of the traditional on-camera briefing in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room.
Among the outlets not permitted to cover the gaggle were news organizations that President Trump has singled out for criticism, including CNN.
The New York Times, The Hill, Politico, BuzzFeed, the Daily Mail, BBC, the Los Angeles Times and the New York Daily News were among the other news organizations not permitted to attend.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/321049-white-house-hand-picks-select-media-for-briefing

• Like 1

Can you imagine the faces on the rejected?

:lol:

Probably look as dumbfounded as you when you try to figure out Blue Clues.

Probably look as dumbfounded as you when you try to figure out Blue Clues.

forced with a hint of lemon face bitterness. F

I would say "wow", but I kind of expected this.

I think everyone did. He was begging for a friendly. easy question at his last press conference and was yelling at anyone who didn't serve him a softball. Trump not only can't handle criticism, but he can't think on his feet. Questions perplex and frustrate him. The only think he can do is to try to ensure that only supporters can ask them. This guy is incredibly frail and soft.

Both Trump and Bannon took every opprotunity to bash "the opposition party" at CPAC. So this isn't surprising at all.

So some got invited to his office, some didn't. The office can only hold so many. Boo-hoo. The NY Daily News? They should be out of business soon. Circulation wayyyyy down. Online too