Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Enemy of the people

Didn't some reporter get her arm touched at a Trump rally? That's a start. After Trump has six or seven killed they will get in line.

Why attack the media...and the timeline. (Timeline not my own and the report from Sunday is in the links)

"Thursday - Trump holds press conference. Attacks media, personally and directly.

Friday - Senate has SCIF session with FBI.

Friday - Tweets that media is enemy of the people.

Saturday - Senate orders administration preserve data and records about Russia.

Sunday - Report hits that a Ukraine deal was hand delivered by a Russian mobster and Trump business partner."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lawyer-delivered-michael-flynn-plan-to-lift-sanctions-on-russia-2017-2

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/us/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-russia.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share&_r=0&referer=https://t.co/LQMK6Jfmft&mtrref=www.businessinsider.com&gwh=C77B26BA9395FD8215727BDCFF7CFF67&gwt=pay&referer=https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/753528-trumps-russian-ties-investigations-abound/?page=84

So you did a four second Google search and led you to...........................a drunken rant? WTF are you trying to say? :wacko:

Camp Post links from my phone, But will do so. Just goes to show That if you really wanted to be educated, You would do the same thing. But you would much rather follow A simple-minded narrative With no basis in fact.

Trump is NOT like Hitler - making that comparison is just nuts.

He's really like Thomas Jefferson.

Control the media (and the masses) so only your point of view is heard. Hitler would be proud. :thumbsup:

if he was censoring or controlling the media there would be no negativity coming from those he called out, like with the last administration.

:ninja:

Filthy Fernadez, on 20 Feb 2017 - 02:24 AM, said:

The mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda network for the party they back.

You mention FoxNews and him (Wallace) taking issue with Trump. Now imagine CNN/MSNBC or the likes doing likewise against Obama/Hillary/Schumer/Pelosi. If you're honest, you can't even imagine them broadcasting that.

Yeah, THIS was hard to find. One 3-word search:

CNN Slams Obama for Breaking Armenian Genocide Pledge - YouTube

CNN Slams Obama's Statements today On Libya And ...

Donna Brazile Slams Obama Economy: 'They Are Low Wage Jobs ...

CNN Slams Barack Obama for Breaking... - European Armenian .

CNN Reporter Asks Obama: 'Why Can't We Take Out These Bastards ...

Obama slams Anderson Cooper on conspiracies at CNN's gun town hall

President Obama Slams CNN, Fox News, Himself at White House

CNN's Tapper Slams State Department Lies: 'It Should Outrage Every

CNN reporter | slams Obama's response | to VA scandal

CNN Slams Obama for Simply “Apologizing” To Americans Who've Lost Their Insurance Due to Obamacare.

CNN's Tapper Slams Democrats For Non-Patriotic Memorial Day Tweet

CNN slams Michelle Obama at Oscars

CNN Slams Obama! | Religio-Political Talk (RPT)

CNN's Houck Slams Obama and San Francisco's 'Stupid Sanctuary ..

Jake Tapper Slams Obama Administration's Poor Transparency

CNN slams Obama for breaking campaign pledge on Armenian ...

Geesus, Filthy et al, you're packing a .22 caliber wit in a .357 world.

Either you're THAT stupid that you don't have the memory to remember the past years and do a compare and contrast, or you're just another troll basking in the attention - because even negative attention is more than you norrmally get, right?

So, can we stop with the revisionist history and whining about the press / CNN already? The facts don't support it.

• Like 1

CNN Slams Obama for Simply Apologizing To Americans Who've Lost Their Insurance Due to Obamacare.

So, can we stop with the revisionist history and whining about the press / CNN already? The facts don't support it.

I guess you're right. But man, Obama was a disaster! That's a lot of stuff he got wrong.

CNN Slams Obama for Simply Apologizing To Americans Who've Lost Their Insurance Due to Obamacare.

Geesus, Filthy et al, you're packing a .22 caliber wit in a .357 world.

Either you're THAT stupid that you don't have the memory to remember the past years and do a compare and contrast, or you're just another troll basking in the attention - because even negative attention is more than you norrmally get, right?

They have selective memory over the last 8years

Ibama was not treated like Trump...was given a pass by everyone including themselves (I proved that bogus the other day)...and every left leaning posted defended everything he did and so did the media.

Expect insults rather than any admission that they were , like their hero Trump, just completely full of .

They have selective memory over the last 8years

Ibama was not treated like Trump...was given a pass by everyone including themselves (I proved that bogus the other day)...and every left leaning posted defended everything he did and so did the media.

Expect insults rather than any admission that they were , like their hero Trump, just completely full of ######.

Also shows you how full of sh1t they are about CNN. Imagine finding negative articles about Trump from Fox News? Sheppard Smith was brave enough to actually tell the truth and he's lucky if he keeps his job. Or life. Th3e angry Foxtards want to lynch the poor guy.

Producer Judd Apatow said he felt like he got raped when Trump won. Sheeez

Producer Judd Apatow said he felt like he got raped when Trump won. Sheeez

Now they are actually trying to defend CNN....this is hilarious.

The real enemy of the people is Sho and people like him (there are plenty of them now days). Destroying our country with their focked up beliefs. Partisan hacks. The news outlets are just the food that they eat.

The real enemy of the people is Sho and people like him (there are plenty of them now days). Destroying our country with their focked up beliefs. Partisan hacks. The news outlets are just the food that they eat.

You hate facts and information and anybody willing to call Trump out as full of shut.

What focked up beliefs do I have btw?

And you or any of your cohorts calling anyone else a partisan hack is always high comedy.

I guess you're right. But man, Obama was a disaster! That's a lot of stuff he got wrong.

Shii...

Now throw in search terms like 'red line' and 'obamacare' - to name a few...

Why wouldn't the media decide in how and what to report?

News is news FYI. You report it all and let the people decide whether or not to disregard it or pay more attention to it. Not covering a news story because it hurts your agenda or your political candidate is censorship.

HTH

The media does decide how and what they put in their networks. To best serve their consumers. That is a free press

Op Ed pieces yes. News network shows deliberately omitting stories isn't free press; it's activism and it's wrong.

News is news FYI. You report it all and let the people decide whether or not to disregard it or pay more attention to it. Not covering a news story because it hurts your agenda or your political candidate is censorship.

HTH

Op Ed pieces yes. News network shows deliberately omitting stories isn't free press; it's activism and it's wrong.

What stories did Trumps called out networks omit?

What stories did Trumps called out networks omit?

That's one of the questions that Rence Priebus was asked by Chris Wallace.

He started spouting off headline after headline - and to every one, Chris Wallace

said, "they covered it!" "They covered that particular story live!" - "So did we".

"Everyone did".

- To which a visibly frustrated Priebus retreated - "Yeah, but AFTER that, on the scroll below..."

Brilliant example of CNN trying to control news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/10/17/remember-its-illegal-to-possess-wikileaks-clinton-emails-but-its-different-for-the-media-says-cnns-chris-cuomo/?utm_term=.fcdeb8850480

“Also interesting is, remember, it’s illegal to possess these stolen documents. It’s different for the media. So everything you learn about this, you’re learning from us.” CNN Chris Cuomo

Another non answer.

Shocking

For starters:

Only deporting illegal immigrants guilty of moderate to serious crimes.

Standardizing Voter ID requirements isn't worth the money.

The Clinton Foundation wasn't a Pay for Play organization.

For starters:

Only deporting illegal immigrants guilty of moderate to serious crimes.

Standardizing Voter ID requirements isn't worth the money.

The Clinton Foundation wasn't a Pay for Play organization.

1 and 2 are hardly focked up positions and I don't recall making claim three the way you stated it.

So...like all else you do...gigantic fail.

Actually, that's not the progression. Trump knows his base is hateful. He's already instilled the violence in them at his rallies. Eventually, one of his mentally challenged followers is going to injure or kill a reporter. His goal right now is to make the public think that everything negative about him is fake. To try to delegitimize any media that isn't blowing smoke up his ass. He's five weeks in. Baby steps. Baby steps

You and your ilk are looney. Trump is a good man trying to combat a corrupt system. Yes, Hitler would be proud how the Left has been controlling the media.

1 and 2 are hardly focked up positions and I don't recall making claim three the way you stated it.

So...like all else you do...gigantic fail.

Who knows what is going on in that melon of yours.

Frankly there are examples in most every thread you post in of your focked up views of this world. Maybe the estrogen is clouding your brain. Try to spend a few more days working and not sitting on yer a$$ eating Rocky Road ice cream. Get out and do something.

You and your ilk are looney. Trump is a good man trying to combat a corrupt system. Yes, Hitler would be proud how the Left has been controlling the media.

Trump is a good man?

Yeah...he's not corrupt at all.

Who knows what is going on in that melon of yours.

Frankly there are examples in most every thread you post in of your focked up views of this world. Maybe the estrogen is clouding your brain. Try to spend a few more days working and not sitting on yer a$$ eating Rocky Road ice cream. Get out and do something.

Always good when pizzagate believer thinks someone else is focked up.

Holy yiu are one funny guy with this.

Always good when pizzagate believer thinks someone else is focked up.

Holy ###### yiu are one funny guy with this.

Thanks for reminding me. :thumbsup:

Another and quite possibly the most focked up view of yours............Defending the Pedophile Podestas. All because it might look bad for their association to the Democratic Party. :thumbsdown:

Thanks for reminding me. :thumbsup:

Another and quite possibly the most focked up view of yours............Defending the Pedophile Podestas. All because it might look bad for their association to the Democratic Party. :thumbsdown:

That would be your made up versions n of what I did...while you are noticeably silent on Milo

That would be your made up versions n of what I did...while you are noticeably silent on Milo

It's all there in black and white. I'm not sure how you sleep at night knowing the people you defended might still be abusing children. But hey, the Democrat Party comes first! :wave:

And what would you like to know about my view on Milo?

Edit: I posted in that thread. I hope you enjoy it. :banana:

The media went out of their way to destroy Trump during the campaign. I have never seen anything like it. On TV, cable, radio, internet. They openly supported Clinton, going so far as to cheat by supplying her with debate questions ahead of time. They wanted Clinton over everyone, including Bernie, and put all of their impartiality, integrity, and eggs in her losing ass basket. Trump faced off against the entire establishment and focking won. That's amazing.

And now it's paybacks and as they say, paybacks are a b1tch. He the bully and this is his bully pulpit and he's letting them have it and to many it's a beautiful thing to behold.

As many people who don't trust or support Trump, there are so many more who absolutely distrust and despise the MSM.

He might be a tad bit smarter than many give him credit for.

🏆🏆🏆

It's all there in black and white. I'm not sure how you sleep at night knowing the people you defended might still be abusing children. But hey, the Democrat Party comes first! :wave:

And what would you like to know about my view on Milo?

Edit: I posted in that thread. I hope you enjoy it. :banana:

It is all thereinblack and white whereas never defended pedophiles and continue to mock you believing the pizzagate stuff.

It is all thereinblack and white whereas never defended pedophiles and continue to mock you believing the pizzagate stuff.

I can't believe you're defending Milo as well. You do know he's not a Democrat, right? :doh:

I can't believe you're defending Milo as well. You do know he's not a Democrat, right? :doh:

I am?

You see...it's lies like this that make you just so focking stupid.

Actually, Trump got Millions of dollars of free Airtime that all the other candidates on both sides of the aisle combined didn't get.

And, if anybody was actively trying to destroy Trump, You would have to say it's Trump himself With all the stupid s*** he pulled.

As far as that tired old story about the debate question. Note it was one debate question from Donna brazile. Who was acting as the DNC chair. CNN's big mistake Was employing her While she was still DNC chair. But that is counterbalanced by hiring Lebowski or whatever his name is from the Trump campaign Who was still clearly in the bag if not getting paid by The trumps while working for CNN as well.

I am?

You see...it's lies like this that make you just so focking stupid.

I went back and read that thread. Clearly you have a warped sense of reality. Defend, Deny and Destroy (or attempt to). Pathetic and sick.

Actually, Trump got Millions of dollars of free Airtime that all the other candidates on both sides of the aisle combined didn't get.

And, if anybody was actively trying to destroy Trump, You would have to say it's Trump himself With all the stupid s*** he pulled.

As far as that tired old story about the debate question. Note it was one debate question from Donna brazile. Who was acting as the DNC chair. CNN's big mistake Was employing her While she was still DNC chair. But that is counterbalanced by hiring Lebowski or whatever his name is from the Trump campaign Who was still clearly in the bag if not getting paid by The trumps while working for CNN as well.

It wasn't the first time Brazile got caught giving HRC info nor was it just one question. And even one of CNN's anchors (Cuomo) admitted on air 'that we couldn't have helped her any more than we already have'. Sorry but you can't rewrite history.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donna-brazile-wikileaks-fallout-230553

“And speaking of draining the swamp, Donna Brazile did it again. WikiLeaks, today. She gave the questions to a debate to Hillary Clinton and that was from a couple of weeks ago. Happened again, but this time far worse. She gave the questions to the debate to Hillary Clinton. Now, they’re all blaming Donna Brazile and frankly, I think she just got fired from the network. She should be fired from the DNC,” Trump said at a rally in Michigan on Monday.

I went back and read that thread. Clearly you have a warped sense of reality. Defend, Deny and Destroy (or attempt to). Pathetic and sick.

It wasn't the first time Brazile got caught giving HRC info nor was it just one question. And even one of CNN's anchors (Cuomo) admitted on air 'that we couldn't have helped her any more than we already have'. Sorry but you can't rewrite history.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donna-brazile-wikileaks-fallout-230553

And speaking of draining the swamp, Donna Brazile did it again. WikiLeaks, today. She gave the questions to a debate to Hillary Clinton and that was from a couple of weeks ago. Happened again, but this time far worse. She gave the questions to the debate to Hillary Clinton. Now, theyre all blaming Donna Brazile and frankly, I think she just got fired from the network. She should be fired from the DNC, Trump said at a rally in Michigan on Monday.

Wiffle just got taken to the woodshed.

Funnier still. Even the link that filthy provided Clearly documents only one question provided. But Philly Took Trump's quote Mischaracterizing the whole thing as his only basis of proof. And we all know how accurate Trump's quotes have been historically and presently.