Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Enemy of the people

Let's cut the horsesh!t a minute. The your team vs my team crap.

Look at the first month of this presidency. The absolute incompetent sh!tshow we have seen.

You can't seriously tell me that you are 100% comfortable with having this bunch of circus monkeys in the situation room when things get real.

And it's coming. Russia or china or Iran or someone is going to test this clown soon. All he's shown so far is irrationality and weakness.

Jesus, i cant believe we are only a month in. Thats terrifying.

Let's cut the horsesh!t a minute. The your team vs my team crap.

Look at the first month of this presidency. The absolute incompetent sh!tshow we have seen.

You can't seriously tell me that you are 100% comfortable with having this bunch of circus monkeys in the situation room when things get real.

And it's coming. Russia or china or Iran or someone is going to test this clown soon. All he's shown so far is irrationality and weakness.

It hasn't been great, and I don't care for some of his cabinet picks. But I'm sorry, I am of the mind that the U.S. Was going way left, and needed an adjustment.

It hasn't been great, and I don't care for some of his cabinet picks. But I'm sorry, I am of the mind that the U.S. Was going way left, and needed an adjustment.

The supreme court will move right, But the country will move left as a result of Trump.

The supreme court will move right, But the country will move left as a result of Trump.

Not if he keeps those promises. He brings some jobs back to rust belt, immigration and cuts taxes? He won't lose any votes where it counts. And the democrats will be scrambling for Florida, a state they should have on lockdown.

And adjustment to the right? I could live with that. That's the ebb and flow of politics.

An adjustment to baths!t insanity, blatant corruption, utter contempt for the truth... not a good move.

Not if he keeps those promises. He brings some jobs back to rust belt, immigration and cuts taxes? He won't lose any votes where it counts. And the democrats will be scrambling for Florida, a state they should have on lockdown.

I really want TrumpCo to 'splain to me how he cuts taxes.

Like I've said before, even FOX nailed him early on in the primaries on this.

It's the same shiit - he says he's going to 'gut' three agencies to balance the cuts.

FOX added up the budgets of all three - and it's nowhere close.

Now, just today, we've got Trump swearing to have a 'massive increase in military spending',

he promises not to cut entitlements, build the wall, massive infrastructure spending -

AND cut taxes?

Yeah, Good luck with that.

Manufacturing ain't coming back. That was fairy dust from day one.

Immigration he has a chance on. So far he is handling it very ham handedly.

Cuts taxes? He will. For the rich. From what I've read, his plan hits the middle class even worse.

I think his jobs plan will do more bad than good. Economists that I have read/listened to agree. Either way, if the administration can be this much of a disaster 1 month in, I'm not so sure a good economy will save Trump in '20.

What seems most likely to me is Trump keeps his base. But most everyone that passed on voting in November, shows up at midterms and again in 2020 to vote against Trump.

He hands one reporter his focking phone after typing on it, then she asks a question. Types again, and points to his phone to another reporter, who also asks a question. Just like Bigfoot. :lol: Tell you what Mike, let's go ask that staffer if he prompted those reporters with questions. He'll say "no," and you will be correct in Honcholand. Congrats on winning! :thumbsup:

Like I said, this is your kryptonite. I honestly don't think you even see it. Question for the audience: anyone else side with Honcho on this? Newbie, Sho, MDC, other libs? I highly doubt it but I thought I'd ask.

Honcho wants video that actually transpired. Oh wait...........there is. Never mind.

Just goes to show even if you have proof beyond a reasonable doubt they'll still poo-poo it because that's their mentality. Laugh off anything not posted by CNN/MSNBC (who BTW censor or adjust to fit talking points) and/or Yell you down.

Manufacturing ain't coming back. That was fairy dust from day one.

Immigration he has a chance on. So far he is handling it very ham handedly.

Cuts taxes? He will. For the rich. From what I've read, his plan hits the middle class even worse.

For the rich huh? But didn't you guys say the rich don't pay taxes?

Same old tired line. What's next, killing senior citizens? Taking away blacks' rights?

Gotta love the "it's only okay with Obama does it" nonsense.

Like I said in another thread - Remember the RWers and TrumpClowns

losing their absolute SHIIT when Bill spoke with Lynch on an airport tarmac?

ABSOLUTE CRIME! LOCK HER UP!!!

Now, we've got TrumpCo finally admitting what had already been reported

before - that they met with the FBI to try and have them quash stories about

an ongoing criminal investigation. And what will we hear from the clowns here

(and everywhere else)?

"Oh more whining! Do we really need a thread on this? Fake news! WAAAH!!!

Like I've said repeatedly, some shiit's jsut focking wrong. Even Nixon's

counsel is on record as saying the whole thing is shady as hell. It doesn't make your

weener any smaller to admit some shiit is just effed up.

the FBI met with them and told them that the NYC Russian ties story is bullshit, they asked if they would make what they told them public.

You feed on fake news and false narratives from good old CNN, you're such a fool.

https://mobile.twitter.com/attackerman/status/835140122119131136

Is Trump banning those organizations that have been publishing leaks? CNN has an agenda so why the fock WOULD you invite them in?

And wasn't the Administration asking them to downplay the story since FBI briefed them there wasn't anything to the story?

"A White House official said Friday that top FBI officials told Chief of Staff Reince Priebus that the story that the agency is looking into ties between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia is “bull----.”

The White House appeared to be responding to a CNN report that the White House asked the FBI to dispel media reports of the Russia story.

A senior administration official told reporters Friday that FBI Assistant Director Andrew McCabe told Chief of Staff Reince Priebus after a meeting on an unrelated intelligence matter last week that the story about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence was “bull----.”

The official said Priebus asked McCable what could be done about it, because the White House was “getting crushed” on the story and McCabe said he would get back to him.

McCabe later called back and said the agency would not be able to put out a statement, telling Priebus, “We’d love to help but we can’t get into the position of making statements on every story.”

FBI Director James Comey later confirmed McCabe’s assertion, the White House official said, but also said the FBI couldn’t put out a statement.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/trump-blasts-fbi-as-totally-unable-to-stop-find-leakers

OMG OMG this has never happened OMG

Oh wait, it has

Media Outrage over White House Exclusion is Fake News

CNNs media correspondent Brian Stelter accused the Trump administration from trying to cherry-pick questions, defeating the medias ability to hold the president accountable.

Dean Baqeut, executive editor of the New York Times, said: Nothing like this has ever happened at the White House in our long history of covering multiple administrations of different parties.

However, as the New York Times itself reported in 2015, President Barack Obama met privately with liberal reporters and columnists frequently throughout his tenure in office more than a dozen times. And although he occasionally invited conservative columnists, Liberal-leaning columnists from newspapers tend to dominate at Mr. Obamas secret sessions.

Obamas private briefings for liberal members of the media, which excluded conservatives, were well-documented. A few:

December 2012: Several journalists reported that MSNBC hosts were meeting privately with President Obama to discuss the impending fiscal cliff fight.

May 2013: NPRs Ari Shapiro reported that President Obama was meeting privately with lefty columnists, but hastened to add that there was nothing nefarious about it.

November 2013: President Obama met again with liberal journalists, as Obamacare struggled with the failure of healthcare.gov and other problems.

March 2015: Politicos media reporter, Hadas Gold, reported that a group of journalists and columnists, all on the left, met privately with President Obama, but the White House refused to say who else was at the meeting or what was discussed.

• Like 1

Ben Shapiro came out against Trump calling media an enemy of the people.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13606/trump-calls-press-enemy-american-people-no-ben-shapiro

He's also had some not so flattering things to say about Bannon.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8441/i-know-trumps-new-campaign-chairman-steve-bannon-ben-shapiro

These are the guys running the country. Yikes.

OMG OMG this has never happened OMG

Oh wait, it has

Media Outrage over White House Exclusion is Fake News

CNNs media correspondent Brian Stelter accused the Trump administration from trying to cherry-pick questions, defeating the medias ability to hold the president accountable.

Dean Baqeut, executive editor of the New York Times, said: Nothing like this has ever happened at the White House in our long history of covering multiple administrations of different parties.

However, as the New York Times itself reported in 2015, President Barack Obama met privately with liberal reporters and columnists frequently throughout his tenure in office more than a dozen times. And although he occasionally invited conservative columnists, Liberal-leaning columnists from newspapers tend to dominate at Mr. Obamas secret sessions.

Obamas private briefings for liberal members of the media, which excluded conservatives, were well-documented. A few:

December 2012: Several journalists reported that MSNBC hosts were meeting privately with President Obama to discuss the impending fiscal cliff fight.

May 2013: NPRs Ari Shapiro reported that President Obama was meeting privately with lefty columnists, but hastened to add that there was nothing nefarious about it.

November 2013: President Obama met again with liberal journalists, as Obamacare struggled with the failure of healthcare.gov and other problems.

March 2015: Politicos media reporter, Hadas Gold, reported that a group of journalists and columnists, all on the left, met privately with President Obama, but the White House refused to say who else was at the meeting or what was discussed.

Try not to expect the same treatment with the media. Fair and balanced is a foreign concept with Liberals.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13606/trump-calls-press-enemy-american-people-no-ben-shapiro

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8441/i-know-trumps-new-campaign-chairman-steve-bannon-ben-shapiro

He says No President should do that. No President should be facing unprecedented leaks and media bias that he is either. What came first?

Hitler faced a little resistance early on too. Trump will win them over eventually

He says No President should do that. No President should be facing unprecedented leaks and media bias that he is either. What came first?

Remember when Trump was campaigning he said he was going to change the libel laws? He's always been antagonistic toward the media. His right hand man has always been antagonistic toward the media. So I'm gonna say their attitude came first.

The leaks coming out of his administration are on him. Used to be the buck stopped with the President. Now it's all the liberal leftist media's fault. :cry:

Trump says stupid stuff. You guys would gain some credibility if you admitted it once in a while.

Oh my God can we stop with the Hitler references?

no. That will stop when Trump stops trying to manipulate everything to his favor and eliminate anything negative. The president is no job for a thin-skinned pussie.

This entire 'media is enemy of the people' nonsense is just Trump preparing for when details of the investigation into dealings with Russia hits the public.

no. That will stop when Trump stops trying to manipulate everything to his favor and eliminate anything negative. The president is no job for a thin-skinned pussie.

Oh ya ok, I see now. The stuff Trump is doing is exactly the same as Hitler. Carry on then.

Remember when Trump was campaigning he said he was going to change the libel laws? He's always been antagonistic toward the media. His right hand man has always been antagonistic toward the media. So I'm gonna say their attitude came first.

The leaks coming out of his administration are on him. Used to be the buck stopped with the President. Now it's all the liberal leftist media's fault. :cry:

Trump says stupid stuff. You guys would gain some credibility if you admitted it once in a while.

I have said Trump has said stupid things.

And the leaks coming out of his administration are on him? Do you know how a leak works? :doh:

Oh ya ok, I see now. The stuff Trump is doing is exactly the same as Hitler. Carry on then.

you just have an inability to realize that Hitler's Reign didn't start with the Holocaust. You have to go back many years before that. He didn't run on a platform of killing all Jews. It's a process.

I have said Trump has said stupid things.

And the leaks coming out of his administration are on him? Do you know how a leak works? :doh:

He's responsible for building his administration. If there's low character Obama holdovers that are leaking information, then it's on him for having those people within his administration. Or just blame the media. :cry:

He's responsible for building his administration. If there's low character Obama holdovers that are leaking information, then it's on him for having those people within his administration. Or just blame the media. :cry:

Unfockingbelievable..............The first 30 days he's supposed to run the government, know who is working against him inside it (even if the FBI doesn't know) AND do all that he promised he would during his campaign.

You focking guys are a joke with this sh!t. TRUMP LIED: THERE'S NO WALL. TRUMP LIED: HE NOT STOPPING REFUGEES. TRUMP LIED........................all in the first focking 30 days.

JFC................a bunch of whiny a$$ b!tches.

Unfockingbelievable..............The first 30 days he's supposed to run the government, know who is working against him inside it (even if the FBI doesn't know) AND do all that he promised he would during his campaign.

You focking guys are a joke with this sh!t. TRUMP LIED: THERE'S NO WALL. TRUMP LIED: HE NOT STOPPING REFUGEES. TRUMP LIED........................all in the first focking 30 days.

all of that,plus get 15 rounds of golf in. The guy has a lot on his plate.

If there's a major terrorist attack in the US you've kind of got to blame Trump's laziness and vacations for it at this point.

If there's a major terrorist attack in the US you've kind of got to blame Trump's laziness and vacations for it at this point.

I'm sure he has an earpiece in and it's getting important intelligence briefings while he plays golf.

you just have an inability to realize that Hitler's Reign didn't start with the Holocaust. You have to go back many years before that. He didn't run on a platform of killing all Jews. It's a process.

Dude I'm completely agreeing with you. Of course it hasn't happened YET, it's only been a month! But ya, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that Trump is going to round up and slaughter millions of people. That's a very reasonable and logical stance to have that is in no way based on pure emotion.

Oh let's be clear.........by your assertion and others it doesn't qualify as a terror attack, much less major unless someone dies.

San Bernadino was Obama's fault:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/politics/obama-oval-office-address-isis-terror/index.html

Others:

June 2009: Al-Qaida-trained Abdulhakim Muhammad opened fire on a U.S. military recruiting office in Little Rock, Ark., killing Pvt. William Long and wounding Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula.

November 2009: Nidal Malik Hasan opened fire in an attack at Ford Hood in Killeen, Texas, killing 13 and wounding more than 30. Obama ruled it "workplace violence," not terrorism, even though Hasan was in contact with an al-Qaida leader in Yemen before the strikes and praised Allah as he mowed down fellow soldiers.

September 2012: Terrorists with al-Qaida in the Maghreb attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, killing the U.S. ambassador and three others. Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied to the American people, blaming the attack on an anti-Muslim video when they knew it was al-Qaida.

April 2013: Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev exploded two pressure cooker bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, killing three and wounding more than 260. At least 17 people lost limbs.

May 2015: ISIS-directed Muslims Nadir Soofi and Elton Simpson opened fire on the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas, shooting a security guard before police took them out in a hail of bullets. No one died but still happened on Obama's watch.

July 2015: Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez attacked a military recruiting center and U.S. Navy Reserve in Chattanooga, Tenn., shooting to death four U.S. Marines and a sailor before police killed him.

Did you want to discuss Presidential blame for terrorism or were you just regurgitating something CNN broadcast?

Dude I'm completely agreeing with you. Of course it hasn't happened YET, it's only been a month! But ya, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that Trump is going to round up and slaughter millions of people. That's a very reasonable and logical stance to have that is in no way based on pure emotion.

lol. You're adorable. Love how naive you are. So you think it's fine that Trump only invites friendly media into his press conferences now? You don't see that as a step in the wrong direction for our democracy? Or since it's the opposing Viewpoint that he's keeping out, you're okay with it?

lol. You're adorable. Love how naive you are. So you think it's fine that Trump only invites friendly media into his press conferences now? You don't see that as a step in the wrong direction for our democracy? Or since it's the opposing Viewpoint that he's keeping out, you're okay with it?

Lol naive? Of course it's a step in the wrong direction. I don't disagree with you on that at all. I just don't think that warrants a comparison to Hitler. Making the comparison just makes you look like a lunatic, so people will just ignore whatever you say after it. Kind of like those who insisted Obama was a Muslim. Whatever came out of their mouth after that didn't matter.

You're the one using the leaks as to why he says stupid, inflammatory things. Not that I expect any administration to function absolutely perfectly 30 days in, but when there are these types and numbers of leaks....yeah, it reflects poorly upon the President. That is not the media's fault. It's not Obama's fault. That's his responsibility. Thought he was gonna have the best people working for him? Maybe he shoulda just stuck with managing the Rodmans and Cansecos on TV. :lol:

He's not reacting to how the media covered the leaks or anything else that's happened the past month. He has gone on the offensive against the media from the beginning. Here's an article from last August:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-donald-trump-media-20160814-story.html

But....but.....Obama.....but you liberals aren't being fair....but the leftist media....all these unprecedented leaks are so unfair! :cry:

He's been under attack from the media from the start. HeII, even then the Republicans were out to stop him as well. Guess that fits with his Drain the Swamp attitude. They've been afraid of him upsetting the apple cart. HTH

I just hope nothing serious happens. Can you imagine how guilty Drumpf would feel if any Americans die on his watch while he's golfing and otherwise enjoying a taxpayer funded permanent vacation?

I just hope nothing serious happens. Can you imagine how guilty Drumpf would feel if any Americans die on his watch while he's golfing and otherwise enjoying a taxpayer funded permanent vacation?

Agreed. I don't know how how Obama sleeps at night.

San Bernadino was Obama's fault:

http://www.cnn.com/2...rror/index.html

Others:

June 2009: Al-Qaida-trained Abdulhakim Muhammad opened fire on a U.S. military recruiting office in Little Rock, Ark., killing Pvt. William Long and wounding Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula.

November 2009: Nidal Malik Hasan opened fire in an attack at Ford Hood in Killeen, Texas, killing 13 and wounding more than 30. Obama ruled it "workplace violence," not terrorism, even though Hasan was in contact with an al-Qaida leader in Yemen before the strikes and praised Allah as he mowed down fellow soldiers.

September 2012: Terrorists with al-Qaida in the Maghreb attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, killing the U.S. ambassador and three others. Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied to the American people, blaming the attack on an anti-Muslim video when they knew it was al-Qaida.

April 2013: Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev exploded two pressure cooker bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, killing three and wounding more than 260. At least 17 people lost limbs.

May 2015: ISIS-directed Muslims Nadir Soofi and Elton Simpson opened fire on the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas, shooting a security guard before police took them out in a hail of bullets. No one died but still happened on Obama's watch.

July 2015: Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez attacked a military recruiting center and U.S. Navy Reserve in Chattanooga, Tenn., shooting to death four U.S. Marines and a sailor before police killed him.

He's been under attack from the media from the start. HeII, even then the Republicans were out to stop him as well. Guess that fits with his Drain the Swamp attitude. They've been afraid of him upsetting the apple cart. HTH

Literally from day 1, when Trump said Mexicans were sending rapists, murderers, etc, the dude has been putting his foot in his mouth. Had he laid out his plan for immigration more eloquently there wouldn't have been the same reaction.

And the media has admitted they didn't take him seriously enough from the beginning. So how exactly have they been attacking him from the start? The article I linked quotes Trump getting all butt hurt because the media wasn't devoting enough attention to him. That constitutes an attack? Seems to me they didn't really think he was a serious candidate. But they were scared he was going to upset the apple cart? :doh:

While you've agreed he says stupid things, you've gone out of your way to make a lot of excuses for why he does.

Obama....media....liberals....illegal IC leaks...swamp people...where are you Omarosa? :cry:

:lol: