Sign in to follow this  
BLS

So...now there was surveillance on Trumps Team....

If you have Russians under surveillance and Trump and his cronies are talking to them and making deals. they get caught in the dragnet. Too bad, so sad. Stop teaming up with the enemy to try to steal elections and you won't have to worry about it.

Well we now know there's more than just 2 FISA requests going on. They shotgunned anyone who might talk to Trump apparently.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/22/trump-officials-unmasked-intel-community/

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show the president-elect and his team were at least monitored and disseminated in what appears to be intelligence reporting channels,” said Mr. Nunes, who was part of the Trump transition team.

Mr. Nunes said several dozen examples of surveillance reports were brought to him after he issued an open call for any evidence of illegal behavior. He said the material he saw appeared to have been gathered during the transition, from November to January.

Well, less than 1 week and we find out some nefarious stuff might have been going on and that Trump himself was surveilled. No wonder why everyone wanted this to go away quickly.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/22/trump-officials-unmasked-intel-community/

I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show the president-elect and his team were at least monitored and disseminated in what appears to be intelligence reporting channels, said Mr. Nunes, who was part of the Trump transition team.

Mr. Nunes said several dozen examples of surveillance reports were brought to him after he issued an open call for any evidence of illegal behavior. He said the material he saw appeared to have been gathered during the transition, from November to January.

Well, less than 1 week and we find out some nefarious stuff might have been going on and that Trump himself was surveilled. No wonder why everyone wanted this to go away quickly.

So, Obama ordered it, and then changed the rules on dissemination of material so it would be harder to find the leak. If he gets all the credit for giving the order to get Bin Laden then he can take the fall for giving this order. Lawyer up Barry, it's gonna get rough.

So, Obama ordered it, and then changed the rules on dissemination of material so it would be harder to find the leak. If he gets all the credit for giving the order to get Bin Laden then he can take the fall for giving this order. Lawyer up Barry, it's gonna get rough.

I'll give it to you - when you reach, you really freaking reach... I imagine this was the scene as the Titanic was almost under water - anything that floated, people were frantically reaching for.

• Like 1

I'll give it to you - when you reach, you really freaking reach... I imagine this was the scene as the Titanic was almost under water - anything that floated, people were frantically reaching for.

Oh yeah. Presidents usually make disseminating classified material a lot easier 3 days before they leave office. Happens all the time. That's a cover up move even a rank amateur can see through. And remember it's the cover up, not the crime. Too bad Bill Clinton has been disbarred. He coukd have represented Barry. Maybe the lovely Loretta? Ha, no Fockin way is he going all affirmative action when it's his ass on the line. He's gonna get a jew lawyer

...Happens all the time. That's a cover up move even a rank amateur can see through. And remember it's the cover up, not the crime.

Trumptards are defending Manafort and you're giving lectures on cover ups? Lol, seriously man - this is better than Abbot & Costello. :lol:

Trumptards are defending Manafort and you're giving lectures on cover ups? Lol, seriously man - this is better than Abbot & Costello. :lol:

I want Obama more than I care about Trump.

I want Obama more than I care about Trump.

Shocking, just shocking I tell ya.

Shocking, just shocking I tell ya.

How about you? Care to explain why Obama changed the rules on classified info with three days to go?

How about you? Care to explain why Obama changed the rules on classified info with three days to go?

I care about any corruption going on in my Government.. I can call out and chastise my own side - and I don't have to flip back and forth between parties to do it.

I care about any corruption going on in my Government.. I can call out and chastise my own side - and I don't have to flip back and forth between parties to do it.

:lol: :lol:

So, people can't change political parties? You're an idiot.

No, they can - it happens.. I fully expect you to flip flop back if this Trump storm really goes to shiit.

No, they can - it happens.. I fully expect you to flip flop back if this Trump storm really goes to shiit.

Like I said. Anyhow, do you know why your boy Obama changed the rules on classified material with 3 days left in his tenure? Because that sure smells rotten to me. Any thoughts?

:shocking:

:huh:

:lol:

Link?

Like I said. Anyhow, do you know why your boy Obama changed the rules on classified material with 3 days left in his tenure? Because that sure smells rotten to me. Any thoughts?

My best guess?

1. Performing his duties, as Commander in Chief, to best protect the country from what he perceived as a National threat (aka Donald Trump).

2. Bcoz he could.. To quote Trump himself, "I'm President and you're not."

But I'd keep the rabbit chase going, I'd do whatever it takes to distract from the debacle unfolding in the Oval Office too... When all else fails, shoot the messenger, blame the other guy.

Knock it off RP

:shocking:

:huh:

:lol:

Link?

Per President Trump, I don't need proof to back a claim - I can just say it and it be true. :lol:

But for grins, to name a few:

* I have FOREVER blamed Billy Clinton for 9/11 - both he and W were responsible... If I had to give a number, I'd put 60% of the blame on Bill.

* I was not happy and pissed with Obama's Iran deal.

* I was not happy with Obama naming Geithner.

* I was not happy with Obama snubbing certain funerals.

* I was not a fan of Obamacare - nor did I have a solution either though.

* I am not down with the Liberal stance on bathrooms.

Still clinging desperately to that, huh? ROFL

Republitards, assume the crash position. :clap: :banana:

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show the president-elect and his team were at least monitored and disseminated in what appears to be intelligence reporting channels,” said Mr. Nunes, who was part of the Trump transition team.

The only ones who want this to go away quickly are Trump and his minions.

Those secret reports that he can't show to anyone but Trump right?

Haha!!!

Per President Trump, I don't need proof to back a claim - I can just say it and it be true. :lol:

But for grins, to name a few:

* I have FOREVER blamed Billy Clinton for 9/11 - both he and W were responsible... If I had to give a number, I'd put 60% of the blame on Bill.

* I was not happy and pissed with Obama's Iran deal.

* I was not happy with Obama naming Geithner.

* I was not happy with Obama snubbing certain funerals.

* I was not a fan of Obamacare - nor did I have a solution either though.

* I am not down with the Liberal stance on bathrooms.

Save your breath...anyone who opposes Trump and them...is a complete liberal hack. Thats the only defense they have anymore.

The only ones who want this to go away quickly are Trump and his minions.

Those secret reports that he can't show to anyone but Trump right?

Haha!!!

Trump is one of the ones saying investigate it. A lot of other people are yammering there's no evidence when clearly there is. HTH

Trump is one of the ones saying investigate it. A lot of other people are yammering there's no evidence when clearly there is. HTH

Investigate Trump. But now Obama has to be investigated too. Only fair.

Investigate Trump. But now Obama has to be investigated too. Only fair.

shut up

I honestly haven't looked into this enough to determine where you are getting info from or how accurate it is...but assuming it's all true....

Wow, Obama is probably going to go down as the greatest leader America has ever seen!.....as the narrative will soon be that Obama sniffed out the fact that Trump is working for Putin, and there was no way in hell Obama was going to allow the Soviets to take over our country from the inside. Maybe Denzil will play him in the movie!

He is wanting to investigate leaks..he has no interest in investigating Russia, or what is on that surveillance.

Nunes even said it was incidental...nothing illegal...wouldn't say Trump...wouldn't say it was from the Trump tower.

Face it...just more spin to try and act as if Trump's tweets were right...when they have still be shown to be bogus.

I'm sure your boy Obama will be in the clear when it's all said and done....... Maybe

Obama...my boy...too funny.

Though...he will likely be in the clear as it does not appear he broke any laws. No evidence to support Trump's claims.

Nothing close to linking Obama to such types of surveillance. The type Nunes spoke of...you think that kind of thing reaches the President? Things to with value (as he claimed)?

Obama...my boy...too funny.

Though...he will likely be in the clear as it does not appear he broke any laws. No evidence to support Trump's claims.

Nothing close to linking Obama to such types of surveillance. The type Nunes spoke of...you think that kind of thing reaches the President? Things to with value (as he claimed)?

Your boy orders a fishing Expedition that didn't pan out

Your boy orders a fishing Expedition that didn't pan out

Link to Obama coming close to ordering this?

So far you are completely unarmed again...making claims that just haven't panned out.

Link to Obama coming close to ordering this?

So far you are completely unarmed again...making claims that just haven't panned out.

So he probably didn't officially order it, but he definetly knew about it. And if he knew about it and helped with a cover up by changing the orders on classified material, we got ourselves a conspiracy, boy. Get your popcorn!

Obama...History will remember him as half Harrison Ford in Air Force One.....and half Robert Redford in Spy Game........"Russians, get off my fuccking plane!"

Obama...History will remember him as half Harrison Ford in Air Force One.....and half Robert Redford in Spy Game........"Russians, get off my fuccking plane!"

Half a faag

Speaking of fishing expeditions......

I honestly haven't looked into this enough to determine where you are getting info from or how accurate it is...but assuming it's all true....

Wow, Obama is probably going to go down as the greatest leader America has ever seen!.....as the narrative will soon be that Obama sniffed out the fact that Trump is working for Putin, and there was no way in hell Obama was going to allow the Soviets to take over our country from the inside. Maybe Denzil will play him in the movie!

Weak, even for you.

Because he didn't want trump to be able to squash an investigation, so he changed the rule to allow the info to be widely disseminated across intelligence agencies