Sign in to follow this  
BLS

So...now there was surveillance on Trumps Team....

For those crying like b!tches about Nunes giving Trump a heads up on 'incidental' wiretapping NOT involved with the Russians (i.e. his personal communications were picked up AND name left in reports which is a no-no)...........but are okay with Schiff releasing 'more than circumstantial evidence' about the ACTUAL Open Investigation.

Focking pathetic.

What evidence did Schiff release?

"And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not theyre going to respond to our March 15th letter, which is now a couple of weeks old.

Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.

https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

Guess we know why the left wants Nunes gone.

Same reason I posted in the other thread where you copied and pasted this nonsense.

I've seen some embarrassing, sad flailed attempts to save face before - but Trump and his minions are taking the cake with this one.

Same reason I posted in the other thread where you copied and pasted this nonsense.

Because grabien.com is where all the best news is gathered. :doh: :lol:

A link off Drudge Report.............FTW

Funny, I heard Nunes say yesterday that in no way does this mean that Obama had Trump under surveillance and that he made that very clear two weeks ago. Apparently grabien.com is getting top secret interviews.

You should start another Trump thread. People seem to be interested in that more than your "official" movie reviews. Lol👮

Ironically enough you post in all of my threads, yous oersted creeping faggit. :overhead:

I haven't seen a single case of Nunes lying or fabricating. He states the fact as he knows them. The FBI on the other hand, has a story change roughly every 5 hours. The NSA is every 15 minutes.

I haven't seen a single case of Nunes lying or fabricating. He states the fact as he knows them. The FBI on the other hand, has a story change roughly every 5 hours. The NSA is every 15 minutes.

NSA is actually cooperating whereas the FBI is giving House Intel Comm the cold shoulder. Yeah........nothing political about this investigation (leaks already).

Yet another case of everyone and everything being crooked, except for the Republican. :doh: It's downright hilarious at this point.

Comey handed Trump the election with his 11th hour press release that the investigation into Hillary's emails was being reopened. Now they're about to blow this thing open, and the FBI is crooked. ROFL

The whole thing yesterday was orchestrated by Trump. Way too much Russian info was getting out. Trump needed to change the narrative. Only an idiot would fail to see that.

:tinfoilhat:

:lol:

For those crying like b!tches about Nunes giving Trump a heads up on 'incidental' wiretapping NOT involved with the Russians (i.e. his personal communications were picked up AND name left in reports which is a no-no)...........but are okay with Schiff releasing 'more than circumstantial evidence' about the ACTUAL Open Investigation.

Focking pathetic.

It's the appearance of impropriety. It's no different than Bill meeting Loretta on the tarmac in the court of public perception.

Nunes also leaked classified information to the public by openly discussing existing FISA warrants.

The DOJ implicitly states that they cannot confirm nor deny existence of those records as they tend to reveal properly classified information.

Comey handed Trump the election with his 11th hour press release that the investigation into Hillary's emails was being reopened. Now they're about to blow this thing open, and the FBI is crooked. ROFL

Cute that you actually believe it was Comey that gave Trump the election. Hillary barely campaigned, ignored huge blocks of voters and her being hated had nothing to do with it.......... :lol:

Cute that you actually believe it was Comey that gave Trump the election. Hillary barely campaigned, ignored huge blocks of voters and her being hated had nothing to do with it.......... :lol:

Combination of Comey and the Russians

It's the appearance of impropriety. It's no different than Bill meeting Loretta on the tarmac in the court of public perception.

Nunes also leaked classified information to the public by openly discussing existing FISA warrants.

The DOJ implicitly states that they cannot confirm nor deny existence of those records as they tend to reveal properly classified information.

It's just partisan noise man.

You guys on the left think there's blood in the water and want head after head to roll. You act like it's all politics on the right yet keep quiet on Schiff's leaking of details of THE ACTIVE INVESTIGATION.

You guys on the left think there's blood in the water and want head after head to roll. You act like it's all politics on the right yet keep quiet on Schiff's leaking of details of THE ACTIVE INVESTIGATION.

I don't align myself with either side...left or right. I want the government officials to do their job like they should and end the BS that has bogged down Congress for the last couple decades.

As it pertains to Schiff, what he did was BS too. It's roughly equivalent, and he should be recused in addition to Nunes.

Does anybody else remember all the short memories morons who claimed that anybody under an active FBI investigation should not be president?

• Like 1

Are the people that voted for Trump because they didn't want a president that was going to be constantly under investigation?

How's that working out?

Yet another case of everyone and everything being crooked, except for the Republican. :doh: It's downright hilarious at this point.

Where did I say the right wasn't crooked? Just said Nunes hasn't lied. :dunno: Comey, on the other hand, has been caught not knowing which end is up about 1000 times in the last 6 months. Even the most partisan person should admit that he has no clue what is going on under him.

I don't align myself with either side...left or right. I want the government officials to do their job like they should and end the BS that has bogged down Congress for the last couple decades.

As it pertains to Schiff, what he did was BS too. It's roughly equivalent, and he should be recused in addition to Nunes.

Do their jobs..........good. Let's start first and foremost. Comey needs to open an investigation into the leaks. Top priority to stop the leaks. Second: Conduct an UNBIASED BIPARTISAN investigation into the Trump/Russian connection. Third: Conduct a UNBIASED BIPARTISAN investigation into these 'surveillance' requests i.e. where did they originate and who ordered them.

He didn't leak any details. You keep lying...please post which details Schiff leaked.

Where did I say the right wasn't crooked? Just said Nunes hasn't lied. :dunno: Comey, on the other hand, has been caught not knowing which end is up about 1000 times in the last 6 months. Even the most partisan person should admit that he has no clue what is going on under him.

You mistake Comey not giving up all info for lying.

He is the one guy who has taken both sides to task.

Do their jobs..........good. Let's start first and foremost. Comey needs to open an investigation into the leaks. Top priority to stop the leaks. Second: Conduct an UNBIASED BIPARTISAN investigation into the Trump/Russian connection. Third: Conduct a UNBIASED BIPARTISAN investigation into these 'surveillance' requests i.e. where did they originate and who ordered them.

They likey know who ordered the surveillance requests...they appear to be FISA...in which case what we know is all we will really get. They won't discuss those things or disclose any more (nor should they).

He didn't leak any details. You keep lying...please post which details Schiff leaked.

What do we now know about the evidence? We now know it's not circumstantial anymore i.e. he's revealing (for political purposes?) that they have more than conjecture at this point.

What do we now know about the evidence? We now know it's not circumstantial anymore i.e. he's revealing (for political purposes?) that they have more than conjecture at this point.

That is not really a detail of any damn kind...you are reaching...again. Because you have absolutely nothing.

Rep. Peter King of NY said it is almost certain that the Obama admin spied on Trump. Uh-oh. That, coupled with Obamas changing the rules for dissemination of classified materials in the last days of his presidency leaves little doubt Obama was aware. Just another chunk of his legacy ripped to shreds. Hopefully he will be hauled in front of congress. Then again, his crew has no problem pleading the fifth. Won't that be a sad day for the country? For shame

• Like 1

Rep. Peter King of NY said it is almost certain that the Obama admin spied on Trump. Uh-oh. That, coupled with Obamas changing the rules for dissemination of classified materials in the last days of his presidency leaves little doubt Obama was aware. Just another chunk of his legacy ripped to shreds. Hopefully he will be hauled in front of congress. Then again, his crew has no problem pleading the fifth. Won't that be a sad day for the country? For shame

I don't think anyone doubts that Obama was aware.

So does this mean Anne Margret is not coming?

• Like 1

I don't think anyone doubts that Obama was aware.

:doh: :doh:

You mistake Comey not giving up all info for lying.

He is the one guy who has taken both sides to task.

Never called or even implied Comey was a liar. :dunno: He just has/had no idea what people under him were doing. His face has been an omelet station.

• Like 1

Aware is another way of saying "You're ###### right I ordered the Code Red"

If you have Russians under surveillance and Trump and his cronies are talking to them and making deals. they get caught in the dragnet. Too bad, so sad. Stop teaming up with the enemy to try to steal elections and you won't have to worry about it.

If you have Russians under surveillance and Trump and his cronies are talking to them and making deals. they get caught in the dragnet. Too bad, so sad. Stop teaming up with the enemy to try to steal elections and you won't have to worry about it.

Define irony.

Wow newbs.