Sign in to follow this  
BLS

So...now there was surveillance on Trumps Team....

Trump tweeted four times. Here's two:

I bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Geez. Here's the first two tweets:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 4

More
  • Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

and the second

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 4

More
  • Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

Do you think the latter two tweets might have been made in the context of the first two tweets?

Comey said it started in July.

Again...you tried to tell others they should listen to what is said and it's painfully obvious you didn't before or now.

He said the overall investigation into Russia started then...never specifically said the connection to Trump started then.

The quotes are not an excuse or goal post moving. They are characters in a tweet.

You should have read all the tweets and what he actually said for once

You should have read all the tweets and what he actually said for once

You should say why Obama changed the rules about classified information in the last days of his failure of a presidency. But you are a hack. So you won't. But I don't blame you, because you can't.

• Like 1

Yet close enough to the truth.

Yet not at all.

Wasn't tapping his phones...wasn't monitoring Trump...wasn't illegal...

https://mobile.twitter.com/carriecordero?lang=en

From Carrie Cordero (former DOJ and IC national security lawyer):

Have had a chance to read Nunes transcripts of today--have not read other analyses..but a few observations/1

it is impossible for outsiders to judge whether chairman made unauthorized release of info, w/o having access to the information he viewed/2

his statements today were vague & confused, but it appears that he went public before actually viewing underlying intelligence reports/3

if his allegation is that a violation of minimization procedures took place-which is what it sounds like--that is serious allegation/4

that he would make the allegation publicly w/o reviewing underlying reports & being briefed by agencies, is irresponsible & reckless/5

to make allegations w/o coordinating w/Ranking Member(in current environment) causes irreparable damage to HPSCI under current leaderiship/6

regardless, major public pronouncements about minimization-maybe-violations that have nothing to do with Russia inquiry divert attention/7

from the fact that the WH & surrogates have forced the premature public exposure of an *ongoing* counterintelligence investigation/8

when investigations are exposed: evidence may be compromised or destroyed, witnesses influenced or at risk, investigative efforts thwarted/9

when influence investigation is concluded-and it will-will be important to look into how & who was responsible for attempts to thwart it./10

Again...you tried to tell others they should listen to what is said and it's painfully obvious you didn't before or now.

He said the overall investigation into Russia started then...never specifically said the connection to Trump started then.

Investigating Russia with respect to what and with respect to whom? You mean there was an investigation into Russia beginning in July for no reason?

Yet not at all.

Wasn't tapping his phones...wasn't monitoring Trump...wasn't illegal...

Wasn't illegal. Funny. So naive. Have you spent any time in the real world?

The changing of the rules of the dissemination of classified material by Obama in the waning days of his tenure is the giant blinking red light here kiddies. Jesus, take off your blinders and ask why he would do that?

https://mobile.twitter.com/carriecordero?lang=en

From Carrie Cordero (former DOJ and IC national security lawyer):

Have had a chance to read Nunes transcripts of today--have not read other analyses..but a few observations/1

it is impossible for outsiders to judge whether chairman made unauthorized release of info, w/o having access to the information he viewed/2

his statements today were vague & confused, but it appears that he went public before actually viewing underlying intelligence reports/3

if his allegation is that a violation of minimization procedures took place-which is what it sounds like--that is serious allegation/4

that he would make the allegation publicly w/o reviewing underlying reports & being briefed by agencies, is irresponsible & reckless/5

to make allegations w/o coordinating w/Ranking Member(in current environment) causes irreparable damage to HPSCI under current leaderiship/6

regardless, major public pronouncements about minimization-maybe-violations that have nothing to do with Russia inquiry divert attention/7

from the fact that the WH & surrogates have forced the premature public exposure of an *ongoing* counterintelligence investigation/8

when investigations are exposed: evidence may be compromised or destroyed, witnesses influenced or at risk, investigative efforts thwarted/9

when influence investigation is concluded-and it will-will be important to look into how & who was responsible for attempts to thwart it./10

This is a crock. This person has no idea what Nunes reviewed. There were already leaked reports and public comments (from James Clapper) that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia. That there are or is an investigation(s) is publically known. The last party to know was the HPSCI since they were supposed to be informed of investigations quarterly, but Comey did not tell them the investigation started in July and was ongoing. Do you think if anyone in the Trump camp really is aligned with Russia that they are meeting with covert ops or talking to them on the phone now? Counterintelligence investigation? If we're talking about hacking the DNC e-mails, the FBI hasn't even examined its server that was hacked as that examination was refused by the DNC. Instead the FBI relied on the Crowdstrike folks' report of the alleged hacking. That's crack counterintelligence there boy. The FBI hasn't examined or even secured the server in question. Something about yesterday's testimony must have pissed Nunes off. I wonder what it was?

Investigating Russia with respect to what and with respect to whom? You mean there was an investigation into Russia beginning in July for no reason?

With respect to the DNC hacking and influence on the election. You know...the whole report released (well the declassified portion at least)

This is a crock. This person has no idea what Nunes reviewed. There were already leaked reports and public comments (from James Clapper) that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia. That there are or is an investigation(s) is publically known. The last party to know was the HPSCI since they were supposed to be informed of investigations quarterly, but Comey did not tell them the investigation started in July and was ongoing. Do you think if anyone in the Trump camp really is aligned with Russia that they are meeting with covert ops or talking to them on the phone now? Counterintelligence investigation? If we're talking about hacking the DNC e-mails, the FBI hasn't even examined its server that was hacked as that examination was refused by the DNC. Instead the FBI relied on the Crowdstrike folks' report of the alleged hacking. That's crack counterintelligence there boy. The FBI hasn't examined or even secured the server in question. Something about yesterday's testimony must have pissed Nunes off. I wonder what it was?

Clapper also released a statement basically saying the no collusion comment wasn't up to date.

He probably was caught on these tapes (since he was part of the damn transition team and shouldn't be involved in thos).

Your spin of all of this is great though.

With respect to the DNC hacking and influence on the election. You know...the whole report released (well the declassified portion at least)

You mean the report that relied on the Crowdstrike info. that said it looks like the Russians did it because it kinda sorta looks like something they would do? Not very professional.

With respect to the DNC hacking and influence on the election.

The DNC was hacked?

Link? :huh:

Clapper also released a statement basically saying the no collusion comment wasn't up to date.

He probably was caught on these tapes (since he was part of the damn transition team and shouldn't be involved in thos).

Your spin of all of this is great though.

Yeah, there's always more to investigate right. Trips to Russia and getting pissed on by hookers and all that. Right now Kellyanne Conway is probably reading a secret message written in lemon juice by a Russian operative. Carrie Cordero wrote a stupid hack hit piece and it's not too hard to see through it. She should have put more effort into it.

The DNC was hacked?

Link? :huh:

Oh yeah, haven't you heard? Crowdstrike was all over it. Meanwhile, Assange offered a reward for info. on the murder of Seth Rich, but it's not like Assange would know anything about this.

• Like 1

Trumpco pretty much backed themselves into it.

If they ARE specifically targeted - as Trump alleges - they'll claim "AHA I was right!"

- But the problem is, the only way that happens is if there's enough proof to obtain a surveillance warrant.

If they AREN'T specifically targeted - the Trump was lying about one of the biggest Executive Branch crimes in history.

Thus, setting himself up for impeachment and Libel charges.

....But but but, I didn't MEAN my phones being tapped? Well Don, it's in writing...

Yeah, there's always more to investigate right. Trips to Russia and getting pissed on by hookers and all that. Right now Kellyanne Conway is probably reading a secret message written in lemon juice by a Russian operative. Carrie Cordero wrote a stupid hack hit piece and it's not too hard to see through it. She should have put more effort into it.

She is a hack?

Holy you are nuts

DNC servers and officials emails...yes.

The were hacked ?

Yes, I'm getting into semantics now.

Cause everything I've read about it doesn't involve any sort of hacking at all :dunno:

Very much so.

Mebbe I'm just a dumb grease monkey.

I'd appreciate a link to this hacking.

I'm actually being somewhat serious. :)

I just assumed that the whole thing was Podesta being a tard. :dunno:

She is a hack?

Holy ###### you are nuts

She's obviously a shitlib clutching her pearls about Nunes statements compromising an investigation that is already public. It's a stupid piece that serves only to feed lib hysteria.

The changing of the rules of the dissemination of classified material by Obama in the waning days of his tenure is the giant blinking red light here kiddies. Jesus, take off your blinders and ask why he would do that?

ROFL. It's funny watching you grasp at straws now that you realize Trump is going down. Sad sad little man.

ROFL. It's funny watching you grasp at straws now that you realize Trump is going down. Sad sad little man.

Yeah, it's cute that RP thinks he has something he actually doesn't. Oddly enough, he said sarcastically, now filthy is banging the same misguided drum. I'm just curious which of their moronic websites they got this idea from.

I know the Genesis of their stupidity in this case. It's not that hard to unwind. But I would love to see one of them have balls enough to quote their so called Oracle of the Beltway that gave them this idea no matter how wrong it is.

Until then, it's kind of like watching a little kid running around saying that cows make refrigerators because that's where the milk comes from. Part of you wants to correct them, but it's just so gosh darn cute.

That part of that was the hacking of DNC computers and they found with high the levels of certainty it to be Russian operatives.

SUX is still waiting for the hack evidence and no Podesta failing for a 'Change your password' scam.

And the high degree of certainty.............even though no one from the government examined the equipment? Top notch investigation so far. :lol:

For those crying like b!tches about Nunes giving Trump a heads up on 'incidental' wiretapping NOT involved with the Russians (i.e. his personal communications were picked up AND name left in reports which is a no-no)...........but are okay with Schiff releasing 'more than circumstantial evidence' about the ACTUAL Open Investigation.

Focking pathetic.

For those crying like b!tches about Nunes giving Trump a heads up on 'incidental' wiretapping NOT involved with the Russians (i.e. his personal communications were picked up AND name left in reports which is a no-no)...........but are okay with Schiff releasing 'more than circumstantial evidence' about the ACTUAL Open Investigation.

Focking pathetic.

Your hackiness makes my head hurt. As does your total lack of understanding a single thing that's going on. Nunes will have to recuse himself from this investigation. No way it can move forward with its chairman running back to the investigation's target to give him updates.

I see HT and Filthy Fernandez have been on full Drumpf assboys spittle spraying tilt since I last checked this thread.

Yeah, it's cute that RP thinks he has something he actually doesn't. Oddly enough, he said sarcastically, now filthy is banging the same misguided drum. I'm just curious which of their moronic websites they got this idea from.

I know the Genesis of their stupidity in this case. It's not that hard to unwind. But I would love to see one of them have balls enough to quote their so called Oracle of the Beltway that gave them this idea no matter how wrong it is.

Until then, it's kind of like watching a little kid running around saying that cows make refrigerators because that's where the milk comes from. Part of you wants to correct them, but it's just so gosh darn cute.

And, you got nothin. Lol.

Your hackiness makes my head hurt. As does your total lack of understanding a single thing that's going on. Nunes will have to recuse himself from this investigation. No way it can move forward with its chairman running back to the investigation's target to give him updates.

Link to him giving Trump anything from the ACTIVE investigation? :wave:

I see HT and Filthy Fernandez have been on full Drumpf assboys spittle spraying tilt since I last checked this thread.

Says the guy with a DOZEN Trump related threads.

MDC = Myopic Democrat ¢vnt

You should start another Trump thread. People seem to be interested in that more than your "official" movie reviews. Lol👮

"And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not they’re going to respond to our March 15th letter, which is now a couple of weeks old.”

Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.

https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

Guess we know why the left wants Nunes gone.

"And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not they’re going to respond to our March 15th letter, which is now a couple of weeks old.”

Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.

https://news.grabien.com/story-nunes-fbi-not-cooperating-our-investigation-trump-camp-surve

Guess we know why the left wants Nunes gone.

So on the 22nd, he states that a March 15th letter is "a couple of weeks old"? I went to public school, but either his math is off or he loves hyperbole. My guess is it is the latter.

I also love the "cannot rule out" statements. I also cannot rule out:

- Aliens have inhabited Trump's brain

- The existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

- The Browns will win the Super Bowl next year

Not sure why I am wasting my time with you on this, but it is also important to note that it is not just the left that wants Nunes gone. His own party is not happy with him after this stunt.

She's obviously a shitlib clutching her pearls about Nunes statements compromising an investigation that is already public. It's a stupid piece that serves only to feed lib hysteria.

:lol: