Sign in to follow this  
BLS

So...now there was surveillance on Trumps Team....

Certainly.

Now the March 28th hearing is postponed until Comey and Rogers come back to do some follow ups.

I knew Comey was FOS when he said the FBI didn't do any surveillance. He didn't say no surveillance, just said the FBI didn't.

You can multiquote Sho..............doesn't make you less crazy but the thread is less cluttered.

:wave:

Or I could just stay on mobile and not do that and you can piss off.

they can't and won't answer this question, why is that ?

Because I won't engage with a jackass asking an irrelevant question trying to deflect?

Because I won't engage with a jackass asking an irrelevant question trying to deflect?

How is it a deflection? This subject here is surveillance. The classified information is what was garnered from the surveillance. That's why they do surveillance, to get information.

Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews 17s17 seconds ago

.@DevinNunes: "There was no wiretapping of Trump Tower; that didn't happen."

Sorry filthy

Oops, I forgot. TILT

Yeah.............no wiretapping of Trump Tower but what other nefarious sh!t has been going down? FBI keeping their mouth shut, NSA cooperating...........who knows where this will all lead.

Yeah.............no wiretapping of Trump Tower but what other nefarious sh!t has been going down? FBI keeping their mouth shut, NSA cooperating...........who knows where this will all lead.

it's pretty clear to most people.

Your boy Nunes is the one not cooperating.

Also...you can admit Trump was full of it.

Adam Schiff‏ @RepAdamSchiff

BREAKING: Chairman just cancelled open Intelligence Committee hearing with Clapper, Brennan and Yates in attempt to choke off public info.

OK I can deal with the selfish, inconsiderate, soulless evil that many here feel justified in. I don't agree with it but at least I can grasp and understand when you fools say stuff like whats mine is mine and I ain't sharing because I earned it and it has nothing to do with luck or my race or my station in life or anything else. Screw the poor and they shouldn't have kids because they are poor. I think its sh!tty and you lack empathy but at least I can see your point of view.

But this tinfoil hat conspiracy sh!t. Come on man. Seriously go dig a hole in the middle of nowhere, build a bunker, and leave the world to us regular folk. Oh and one more thing, please refrain from mailing us anything.

OK I can deal with the selfish, inconsiderate, soulless evil that many here feel justified in. I don't agree with it but at least I can grasp and understand when you fools say stuff like whats mine is mine and I ain't sharing because I earned it and it has nothing to do with luck or my race or my station in life or anything else. Screw the poor and they shouldn't have kids because they are poor. I think its sh!tty and you lack empathy but at least I can see your point of view.

But this tinfoil hat conspiracy sh!t. Come on man. Seriously go dig a hole in the middle of nowhere, build a bunker, and leave the world to us regular folk. Oh and one more thing, please refrain from mailing us anything.

Tell it to the NYT and the BBC. And Hillary. They were the first ones to say Trump was being wiretapped/surveilled.

He reasserted that it seemed that the information was still collected legally, and also expressed concern about the decision to unmask names.

By law, Americans caught incidentally during surveillance of foreign targets must be protected by having their names "masked." Nunes said more than one American - and possibly Trump - had their names "unmasked" and their names and information were widely distributed within the intelligence community.

“It appears like this was all legal survillance from what I can tell,” he said, but later added: “You have to ask why were names unmasked.

"Maybe someone has a good reason for it but not from what I've been able to read," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/24/nunes-says-information-from-trump-surveillance-concerned-me.html

CNN Politics @CNNPolitics

8m

Schiff: "We don't welcome cutting off public access to information when we have witnesses" willing to testify snpy.tv/2odjB07

CNN Politics @CNNPolitics

5m

Schiff: "I think there must have been a strong pushback from the White House about the nature of Monday's hearing"

But the Trump fans still gonna Trump.

it's extremely relevant, you're afraid to go there. It's understandable.

I'd love to hear your theory. Please give it a shot

Why should the info not be shared among agencies?

Why wait until there were only days left in his tenure if it was such a great idea? He had an epiphany at the end? Lol.

Need to know, protect the rights of our citizens, etc.

Just heard a theory that it may be to cover up that the stuff was leaked when Hillary was a lock to win.

Need to know, protect the rights of our citizens, etc.

Just heard a theory that it may be to cover up that the stuff was leaked when Hillary was a lock to win.

Sharing info is now to cover up? More eyes on it means a cover up? You are seriously that dumb?

Sharing info is now to cover up? More eyes on it means a cover up? You are seriously that dumb?

Last days of his tenure after his intelligence agency spied on the opposistion political party? You are that dumb. I'm surprised you're not Orange too.

Anyone have a good reason why Obama changed the rules on dissemination of classified material with only days left in his tenure? Can't seem to find one.

Probably to fvck old Donnie boy over good! :overhead:

No one has noted that Obummer was b*tch slapped by the SCOTUS the other day for violating the constitution? You'd think that a supposed "constitutional scholar" would know what was in the constitution that he swore to uphold. If he doesn't care about the constitution, why the fock would he care about simple laws?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/supreme-court-rules-obama-violated-constitution-allowing-labor-appointee-serve-without-senate-confirmation/

No one has noted that Obummer was b*tch slapped by the SCOTUS the other day for violating the constitution? You'd think that a supposed "constitutional scholar" would know what was in the constitution that he swore to uphold. If he doesn't care about the constitution, why the fock would he care about simple laws?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/supreme-court-rules-obama-violated-constitution-allowing-labor-appointee-serve-without-senate-confirmation/

You would think you would know the difference between the Constitution and the act that Obama was deemed to have violated. Which was enacted in 1998.

The Constitution? Just a tad earlier.

OMG. Are those real?

Yes...he played with trucks and got to honk the horn.

He's an excellent driver. Bannon let's him drive slow on the driveway.

This has what to do with Trump band big full of about all these wire tapps?

It's becoming more apparent every day that Trump was spied on for political purposes and there was/is a cover up. Anyone who can't see that doesn't want to.

It's becoming more apparent every day that the dnc was hacked for political purposes and there was/is a cover up. Anyone who can't see that doesn't want to.

It's like dueling banjos

It's becoming more apparent every day that Trump was spied on for political purposes and there was/is a cover up. Anyone who can't see that doesn't want to.

I don't know if it's as clear as the Prez talking out of his ass, accusing the former Prez of a felony, looking like a complete clueless moron and getting biitch slapped at every turn - but sure, if you squint really really hard and hold the light just right - you might see something.

I don't know if it's as clear as the Prez talking out of his ass, accusing the former Prez of a felony, looking like a complete clueless moron and getting biitch slapped at every turn - but sure, if you squint really really hard and hold the light just right - you might see something.

It's been established he was indeed surveilled. Didn't you hear? Keep up man

Hardcore troubadour, on 24 Mar 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

Anyone have a good reason why Obama changed the rules on dissemination of classified material with only days left in his tenure? Can't seem to find one.

Geesus man, you need to let that go. I addressed you once on that already. (Cow, Refrigerator, Milk...member?)

Only because you look incredibly stupid on this one. You still didn't provide the source that you got this canard from, have you?

And you obviously haven't looked when you say you 'can't seem to find...' - because it's really focking easy.

I'm just kind of sick of educating trolls who raise these moronic canards. Then I educate them. And...

There's no "Oh, I didn't know that" or "Thanks for clearing that up" or...

- Just move on to the next moronic thing. I mean, look at your quote - how many times have you pasted and repasted that? 20 times ? - Just hoping to God someone will acknowledge you. God, pathetic much? Congrats. I gave you some attention now.

It's like you're going through that phase that toddlers do when they learn they can get a response by saying "Hi!"

You're running around saying the sky is plaid - just hoping to God someone will engage you with "No, it's not, it's blue..."

It's just tiresome. If you really want to get educated on the subject, it's readily and quickly found.

I'll even give you a head start from memory - It's XO or EO 12333. And it's been around since at least Reagan. And the 'last minute' changes? Were reported in the press more than a year ago now.

You take it from there Skippy. At least TRY to show you put in some thought and/or effort.

The only people who are ignorant in the age of the internet are those that purposefully choose to do so.

focking attention starved dipweed...

You would think you would know the difference between the Constitution and the act that Obama was deemed to have violated. Which was enacted in 1998.

The Constitution? Just a tad earlier.

Uhhh you do know amendments can still be ratified right? Amendment 27 wasn't added to the constitution until 90s.

Uhhh you do know amendments can still be ratified right? Amendment 27 wasn't added to the constitution until 90s.

Oi