NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Obama: Receives multiple warnings that Russia was ramping up to disrupt our system, and he does nothing of note..

Trump: Knows that Obama receives multiple warnings that Russia was ramping up to disrupt our system, and did nothing of note. Also knows Russia actually successfully committed the acts via multiple intelligence agencies, also knows first hand of the attempted disruptions because his team was told by Russian spies and money launderers that they wanted to be involved, also knows that Russia is still spreading disinformation to continue their efforts.

And the message I'm seeing here is that Obama didn't do enough with the info he had, but Trump is right to stand down with the info he has? Strange.

disinformation :lol: good one

It has been almost one year and they cannot find a crime! I can't even find one lie the Russians spread.

It has been almost one year and they cannot find a crime! I can't even find one lie the Russians spread.

I didn't know you were sitting in on the investigation with Mueller. You finally have some interesting info. Start a thread and share what you've found out so far. :thumbsup:

Bump so SlowFlake can continue to make a fool of himself!

By reporting the news of the investigation?

Yeah...keep trying phurfur.

Meanwhile Rohranbacher was meeting with Assange...and discussing all things Russian as usual.

I didn't know you were sitting in on the investigation with Mueller. You finally have some interesting info. Start a thread and share what you've found out so far. :thumbsup:

Tell me the crime and tell me one lie or Shut Up.

#orangehagfish

#orangehagfish

:lol:

One lie by who? Trump lies daily.

#orangehagfish

You tell me. You're the one pretending to have inside knowledge.

#andygriffithwatchingretard

You tell me. You're the one pretending to have inside knowledge.

#andygriffithwatchingretard

You aren't well.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Still beggin'

#sadlittlepussie

Yet...you still post about me as soon as I post. You are such a joke. I've never seen such a fool on a message board. Well....you have a partner with sho. What is wrong with you two?

:clap: :clap: :clap: Still beggin'

#sadlittlepussie

Hey dum dum, what you're doing is the opposite of ignoring him. HTH

Hey dum dum, what you're doing is the opposite of ignoring him. HTH

I never said I wasn't going to ignore mr. Hand. He's just some rookie pussie who offers nothing. I said I will not engage him. He has not earned a conversation with a board Legend like myself. But I will certainly mock him for following me around like a little puppy dog. He wants me to talk to him so badly. It's embarrassing.

I never said I wasn't going to ignore mr. Hand. He's just some rookie pussie who offers nothing. I said I will not engage him. He has not earned a conversation with a board Legend like myself. But I will certainly mock him for following me around like a little puppy dog. He wants me to talk to him so badly. It's embarrassing.

A pvssy that was shut down by me!! Lol.

Surely any day now...

This schtick shows your stupidity very well.

BTW...Talk out there is that Steele is giving up his sources for his Dossier.

cdub is actually retarded enough to think that Mueller is going to hold pressers to update the public on his findings. Bwahahahaha Trump sure has some smart supporters. :doh: :first:

no, we've moved onto trumps a racist Nazi.

HTH

Any idea what's next? I'd like to get in low on my dank memes for the memoconomy gets too big.

Is that the talk? Who did you talk to?

Any idea what's next? I'd like to get in low on my dank memes for the memoconomy gets too big.

Gloria Aldred might bring out the gang of ho' s again

Surely any day now...

I'm with you. The president is under criminal investigation, but surely they are about to clear him like they do others any day now.... Any day now.

Or the Fusion GPS guy will testify today and turn over 40,000 documents.

Who did you talk to?

I'm with you. The president is under criminal investigation, but surely they are about to clear him like they do others any day now.... Any day now.

Don't call me surely :mad:

Today? A lot of people.

Did any of them talk back to you or at least put a some spare change in your cup?

:P

• Like 1

Did any of them talk back to you or at least put a some spare change in your cup?

:P

A few nickles...no paper money though.

Today? A lot of people.

In the future instead of using word on The street or talk around town is.

Just say I read in some liberal trash mag that drumpf days are soon over.

You're not a news reporter or anyone that has any connections what so ever.

And you're not someone who would have any way of knowing what Mueller's investigation is finding. Yet, you love to pretend you are. So I wouldn't be so fast to tell others what to say. Dickweed

Talk out there is what I stated.

And you think anything left of yiu is liberal trash anyway.

Nor did I say anything about his days and I don't recall calling him frumpy either.

I read several sources on twitter and several message boards and news sources.

You are always welcome to challenge anything I post...but better bring something to counter me rather than BS like this.

The Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. in a highly scrutinized meeting last summer sought to distance herself Friday from the infamous anti-Trump dossier, following testimony from a Senate witness that she worked with the firm behind that document on a separate project.

Natalia Veselnitskaya slammed the dossier as "cheap gossip," in an email sent in Russian to Fox News. Her translator sent an English version of the original message, which was reviewed and verified by Fox News.

“When I read some parts of this ‘dossier’ in the media I laughed,” Veselnitskaya said. “What kind of idiots does one have to take Americans for to think that they can believe that stupid and incompetent [and] absurd [dossier]?”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/25/russian-attorney-rips-anti-trump-dossier-as-cheap-gossip-amid-questions-over-origin.html

The Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. in a highly scrutinized meeting last summer sought to distance herself Friday from the infamous anti-Trump dossier, following testimony from a Senate witness that she worked with the firm behind that document on a separate project.

Natalia Veselnitskaya slammed the dossier as "cheap gossip," in an email sent in Russian to Fox News. Her translator sent an English version of the original message, which was reviewed and verified by Fox News.

When I read some parts of this dossier in the media I laughed, Veselnitskaya said. What kind of idiots does one have to take Americans for to think that they can believe that stupid and incompetent [and] absurd [dossier]?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/25/russian-attorney-rips-anti-trump-dossier-as-cheap-gossip-amid-questions-over-origin.html

So a chick getting beat up over her involvement is bashing it? To fix? I'm shocked.

Meanwhile more and more comes out...Subpoenas issued for Manaforts role in acquiring hacked data.

So a chick getting beat up over her involvement is bashing it? To fix? I'm shocked.

Meanwhile more and more comes out...Subpoenas issued for Manaforts role in acquiring hacked data.

yep and Hillary's child predator buddy podesta firm under the microscope for Russian connections. :thumbsup:

And you're not someone who would have any way of knowing what Mueller's investigation is finding. Yet, you love to pretend you are. So I wouldn't be so fast to tell others what to say. Dickweed

It's cute how you try to defend your little buddy.

Dickweed? Child.

Talk out there is what I stated.

And you think anything left of yiu is liberal trash anyway.

Nor did I say anything about his days and I don't recall calling him frumpy either.

I read several sources on twitter and several message boards and news sources.

You are always welcome to challenge anything I post...but better bring something to counter me rather than BS like this.

Lol just keep on pretending. Talk around town is you're a nobody who lives in fantasyland

yep and Hillary's child predator buddy podesta firm under the microscope for Russian connections. :thumbsup:

You all reach and reach and reach for any deflection you can find.

Psst...I don't give a rats ass of they investigate and convict Hillary and all of her minions.

It won't change what they are looking for in regard to the Trump campaign.