NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Why is it that:

1) The justice department ignores FOIA requests constantly and the libs don't care?

2) Judicial Watch repeatedly has to file lawsuits to get our own government to fulfill it's legal obligations?

3) Pretty much every time Judicial Watch finally gets the docs it seeks they are damning?

And yet, idiots like Slo think the government is on the up and up, that Trump is "corrupt", and that Obummer isn't.

Damnng? A...you believe judicial watch in everything...there is your first problem.

B. Link to any instance of actual corruption or any even factually supported allegations of corruption by Obama.

You wont...because you claim to ignore me yet always bring me up.

C. Theres plenty of evidence f Trump/Trump campaign corruption.

the hacks consider judicial watch a hack organization. Clueless and ignorant.

Youve got that backwards...hacks cinsider them credible. Like you consider gateway and Treehouse credible.

The organization shouldn't matter. They're releasing government documents. Oh right, I forgot. Slo and his ilk aren't capable of reading and comprehending actual evidence. If MSNBC doesn't tell them it's true they refuse to believe it.

Except this is BS.

I read the documents...like with wiki its not the documents I and others have problems with. Its their interpretations they post and you all buy into thatbhave shown clear bias,spin, and at times outright lies.

Youve got that backwards...hacks cinsider them credible. Like you consider gateway and Treehouse credible.

so they release fake government documents ?

The probe is one year old today.

Thirteen Trump hating lawyers, millions of dollars, and 1 years time and they cannot find any collusion by The Donald. He is either one of the sharpest people in the USA or the Mueller Team is a bunch of hacks on a witch hunt.

Never-ending Russia probe could fuel GOP's midterm message

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/17/never-ending-russia-probe-could-fuel-gops-midterm-message.html

The probe is one year old today.

Thirteen Trump hating lawyers, millions of dollars, and 1 years time and they cannot find any collusion by The Donald. He is either one of the sharpest people in the USA or the Mueller Team is a bunch of hacks on a witch hunt.

Never-ending Russia probe could fuel GOP's midterm message

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/17/never-ending-russia-probe-could-fuel-gops-midterm-message.html

They cant find it? Are you sure?

Oof and the Trump hating lawyer part is a nice bogus touch too.

Sho would have a lot more credibility if he ever posted something of value.

Has he ever posted a fact or refuted someone's point?

In the 9 months I have been here all he has done is call people names, project, deflect, distract, and deny.

Saints may be a big focking poosay, but at least he was capable of making an argument.

In the 9 months I have been here all he has done is call people names, project, deflect, distract, and deny.

Saints may be a big focking poosay, but at least he was capable of making an argument.

He's one angry and messed up dude.

Ive posted links, articles and facts backing up my points. Ive refuted your points over and over again.

You have been asked to back up your assertions and have claim me back again with nothing.

What value do you think that brings?

Ive made my argument, supported it with facts and links...you have done nothing andare now projecting.

Put up or shut up little troll.

Ive posted links, articles and facts backing up my points. Ive refuted your points over and over again.

You have been asked to back up your assertions and have claim me back again with nothing.

What value do you think that brings?

Ive made my argument, supported it with facts and links...you have done nothing andare now projecting.

Put up or shut up little troll.

You post links that do not support your lies and because of this you dont post the sections that pertain to your argument. You have never countered posts with facts, just links with no highlighted facts.

You post links that do not support your lies and because of this you dont post the sections that pertain to your argument. You have never countered posts with facts, just links with no highlighted facts.

A. Please post whereI have lied. As well as links that supposedlybdidnt back up what I stated?

B. I dont postbthe sections that pertain to my argument? Link to any time Ive done as you claim here.

C. Your last line is blatantly false...when I bring a link it is to back up my post. Ive done so at every turn when O bring it and the relevant quotes.

Your post is a lie...again without anything to back it up...just like Rock.

Back it up...or quit running your lying mouth old man.

One of the 13 firms in The Ukraine and Russia indictments, Concord Management, threw a wrench into Mueller’s investigation by hiring a lawyer and pleading not guilty. He never expected any of them to answer the summons. They have demanded to see the evidence Mueller has, and he can’t produce it because he doesn’t have it. This keeps getting better.

Links for SloFlake to read:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/17/10-key-takeaways-from-new-york-times-error-ridden-defense-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-campaign/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/crossfire-hurricane-new-york-times-report-buries-lede/

One of the 13 firms in The Ukraine and Russia indictments, Concord Management, threw a wrench into Mueller’s investigation by hiring a lawyer and pleading not guilty. He never expected any of them to answer the summons. They have demanded to see the evidence Mueller has, and he can’t produce it because he doesn’t have it. This keeps getting better.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/17/10-key-takeaways-from-new-york-times-error-ridden-defense-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-campaign/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/crossfire-hurricane-new-york-times-report-buries-lede/

You know he won't read them. That is a fact!

One of the 13 firms in The Ukraine and Russia indictments, Concord Management, threw a wrench into Muellers investigation by hiring a lawyer and pleading not guilty. He never expected any of them to answer the summons. They have demanded to see the evidence Mueller has, and he cant produce it because he doesnt have it. This keeps getting better.

A. We have discussed the indictments thing. You all are reading into things based on what sites tell you. It doesnt mean Mueller (or his team dont have the evidence...they had enough to indict in the first place...you get that, right)

B. For proof you link to the federalist and national review opinion pieces about the NyTimes piece I posted?

FFS man...you post biased opinion pieces for right biased sites as proof?

Holy .

A. We have discussed the indictments thing. You all are reading into things based on what sites tell you. It doesnt mean Mueller (or his team dont have the evidence...they had enough to indict in the first place...you get that, right)

B. For proof you link to the federalist and national review opinion pieces about the NyTimes piece I posted?

Holy ######.

Please link us to your non biased sites that prove your point of view.

Also...the whine here is that the Trump campaign was being investigated...not that they were suspects of criminal activity...but the complaint is about them being investigated. And they dont even dispute with facts why it was suspected in the first place and why those suspicions have shown to have merit.

Grasping at straws like your hero Trump.

Also...the whine here is that the Trump campaign was being investigated...not that they were suspects of criminal activity...but the complaint is about them being investigated. And they dont even dispute with facts why it was suspected in the first place and why those suspicions have shown to have merit.

Grasping at straws like your hero Trump.

Seek help!

Holy ######.

The fact that you don’t think the NYT is biased shows how clueless you are!

Can you say Pear Shaped Loser?

The fact that you dont think the NYT is biased shows how clueless you are!

Can you say Pear Shaped Loser?

They have a small lean to the left.

They backed up theor article with quotes from the people involved rather than just opinining on it (like your two links showed).

Their bias is far less than what you just posted and likely have to go through higher journalistic standards before ever publishing their article. Its why I laugh when yiuball decry them but post from sites that dont have the same standards.

That you dont wven deny the bias...or that you just tried to pass off two opinion pieces as fact is pretty telling old man.

Im just pleasantly surprised you learned to paste links rather than just plagiarizing as you used to do.

Emails show then-Obama White House Counselor John Podesta Lobbying on behalf of the Podesta Group

So someone associated with the sitting U.S. President was working for a foreign government?!

These focking lemmings are upset over there being any contact with foreigners and people loosely associated with a candidate for President.

Surely they must outraged at this.

Slo is under the impression that when he posts a link that automatically makes it true. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even read the same links he posts.

His whole shtick is to come into threads and basically post, "YOU LIE! IT WAS HER TURN!"

• Like 1

They have a small lean to the left.

Absolute moron this guy is. The New York Times isn't even an American news company. It's CEO is British and the majority owner is a billionaire Mexican. The current CEO use to be a higher up at the BBC.

If the russians helped Hillary lose, they deserve the Nobel peace prize and many other accolades

• Like 1

Absolute moron this guy is. The New York Times isn't even an American news agency. It's CEO is British and the majority owner is a billionaire Mexican. The current CEO use to be a higher up at the BBC.

And that ownership means what?

The BBC is a very well respected news source...also one without huge bias.

My assessment of the NYT stands and you can find almost any analysis of them to show just as I said...a slight lean to the left.

http://www.allgeneralizationsarefalse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min.jpg

You can find plenty others like that showing the same thing.

Quit believing everything a liar like Trump tells you.

And that ownership means what?

The BBC is a very well respected news source...also one without huge bias.

My assessment of the NYT stands and you can find almost any analysis of them to show just as I said...a slight lean to the left.

http://www.allgeneralizationsarefalse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Media-Bias-Chart_Version-3.1_Watermark-min.jpg

You can find plenty others like that showing the same thing.

Quit believing everything a liar like Trump tells you.

Ownership means everything dumba$$. No one is this stupid. I'm convinced you are an absolute loser with nothing better to do but troll people and you get a kick out of it. It's your loser form of entertainment.

• Like 1

Also Sho the link you sent with the cute little graph was posted on a low budget website that is hosted on StoreFront and WooCommerce. I literally could throw that together in 5 minutes, make a graph and boom it's done.

I've thought about creating a fake news website, writing bogus articles and skewing them left just to Sho how dumb this guy is.

• Like 1

Ownership means everything dumba$$. No one is this stupid. I'm convinced you are an absolute loser with nothing better to do but troll people and you get a kick out of it. It's your loser form of entertainment.

How does their ownership affect the bias as you are basically claiming?

Also Sho the link you sent with the cute little graph was posted on a low budget website that is hosted on StoreFront and WooCommerce. I literally could throw that together in 5 minutes, make a graph and boom it's done.

Yet you cant refute any of it...and doubt yiubwent to any site to check them or others out.

The only people who think the NYT is anything more than a slight lean left are you Trump loving cockgobblers.

He gets off on being a richard to people. He's admitted it.

The only people who think the NYT is anything more than a slight lean left are you Trump loving cockgobblers.

WRONG!

I've thought about creating a fake news website, writing bogus articles and skewing them left just to Sho how dumb this guy is.

I already know how dumb you are...you prove it every time younoost.

I already know how dumb you are...you prove it every time younoost.

Tell us what younoost is?

From the guy who made a gun-stats video from a website that used completely fake stats. :lol: :first: :lol:

CNN beat you to it.

• Like 2

From the guy who made a gun-stats video from a website that used completely fake stats. :lol: :first: :lol:

They were fake. Ill openly admit it I skewed a lot of the data and have sold a sh!t load of holsters because of it. You shouldve seen my bonus. But guess what? I dont care thats my job as a marketer to sell products just as it is these journalists jobs to sell click bait articles to morons like yourself.