Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Democrats just keep losing - Georgia 6th Disctrict

So the GOP won a seat they've won every election since 1979? I'll alert the media. Lol

Weak.

I'm going to ...much like the presidential election....just enjoy watching the spin cycle, excusing another loss.

Also going to enjoy watching the hypocrisy posts. Libs would have been dancing with their vagina hats in the streets if they had won.

Weak.

I'm going to ...much like the presidential election....just enjoy watching the spin cycle, excusing another loss.

Also going to enjoy watching the hypocrisy posts. Libs would have been dancing with their vagina hats in the streets if they had won.

They most assuredly would have been dancing had they won, because they would have won a district that voted for Price by a 23% margin only 8 months ago. That in only 6 months of President Trump Admin, the gap has narrowed to 18% is still pretty significant.

Republicans have now won special elections in Georgia, South Carolina, Montana, and Kansas, Trump tweeted.late Tuesday:

"Well, the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O! All the Fake News, all the money spent = 0."

Bwahaha

Weak.

Of course they would. Anytime you flip a seat that's been held by the opposition for 40 years, it's cause for a celebration. Not sure where the hypocrisy part comes in. :dunno:

Republicans have now won special elections in Georgia, South Carolina, Montana, and Kansas, Trump tweeted.late Tuesday:

"Well, the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O! All the Fake News, all the money spent = 0."

Bwahaha

• Like 1

Bwahaha

You're laughing that our President is a 10 year old?

Sho...newbie.....did the Russians collude again in Georgia or are you guys just losing again? Just trying to line up the excuse.

You're laughing that our President is a 10 year old?

That is really you take on what took place. :cry: It's no wonder you are O for 5.

Bwahaha

Sho...newbie.....did the Russians collude again in Georgia or are you guys just losing again? Just trying to line up the excuse.

The rain caused the defeat. At least that is what Mr. Maddow thinks...

The rain caused the defeat. At least that is what Mr. Maddow thinks...

Something something...racist voters?

I don't live in this district...how is this me losing?

That is really you take on what took place. :cry: It's no wonder you are O for 5.

Bwahaha

It's my take inhis tweet and the always stupid Bwahaha.

How am I O for 5...are you under the impression I live in any of these districts?

It's my take inhis tweet and the always stupid Bwahaha.

How am I O for 5...are you under the impression I live in any of these districts?

I have to agree with Shonuff here. The bwahaha is really stupid. Hopefully Newbie stops doing it.

This never gets old... :lol:

Psst...youre liberal. HTH.

Psst...so says you.

And even if I were...is any dem loss a loss for every supposed liberal?

Every GOP win a win for all supposed conservatives?

How is anything different after these 5 elections?

Buckle up for 2018...these were nothing.

Psst...so says you.

Well you sure as shiit are not a republican nor middle of the road.

Umm..yes. that's why race is like this was dubbed a referendum on Trump.

How is anything different? Perception.

Psst...so says you.

And even if I were...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :doh:

Psst...so says you.

I'd be ashamed to admit too.

Well you sure as shiit are not a republican nor middle of the road.

How is anything different? Perception.

Hell no Im not a republican...not one of these republicans. They certainly are not conservatives...that is for sure.

It was dubbed a referendum on trump...yeah, ok.

:lol:

Perception...not really, Trump still has the same crappy numbers and you all are still exposing yourselves as not being all that bright.

Why would there need to be an excuse? Republicans win that seat every single time. :dunno:

Hell no Im not a republican...not one of these republicans. They certainly are not conservatives...that is for sure.

It was dubbed a referendum on trump...yeah, ok.

:lol:

Perception...not really, Trump still has the same crappy numbers and you all are still exposing yourselves as not being all that bright.

Yep US country yokels. We ain't all that bright. Thank God we have you around to Enlighten all of us.

While you are teaching us can you teach us what it's like to lose in all these elections?

Why would there need to be an excuse? Republicans win that seat every single time. :dunno:

Because you lost a seat that was pretty easily winnable. You lost the seat that you spent the most money in the history of special elections on because you thought you could win it.

Democrats went all in on this guy to try to start a ball rolling to show that Trump is vulnerable and it didn't even work. Not even close.

Because Hollywood elites and liberal loony phags like you went all in on this election and still got their arses handed to them. Now GFY.

Of course they would. Anytime you flip a seat that's been held by the opposition for 40 years, it's cause for a celebration. Not sure where the hypocrisy part comes in. :dunno:

And the demographics in that district are the same as they were 40 years ago. Amazing how much you post in political threads and know so little about it. You do the same with football so I guess it's not that surprising.

Because you lost a seat that was pretty easily winnable. You lost the seat that you spent the most money in the history of special elections on because you thought you could win it.

Democrats went all in on this guy to try to start a ball rolling to show that Trump is vulnerable and it didn't even work. Not even close.

Oh ok. I'll be sad then. :(

And the demographics in that district are the same as they were 40 years ago. Amazing how much you post in political threads and know so little about it. You do the same with football so I guess it's not that surprising.

Ok ok. I'll admit it. I've gotten a little lax in my studying of Georgia's 6th district.

It's amazing & not that surprising. :lol:

Ok ok. I'll admit it. I've gotten a little lax in my studying of Georgia's 6th district.

Well, using 40 years ago as an example shows a lack of understanding about politics. 40 years ago Texas was electing democrats and California was electing republicans.

One could say you had your head up your a$$ or something like that.

Well, using 40 years ago as an example shows a lack of understanding about politics. 40 years ago Texas was electing democrats and California was electing republicans.

And every election since. The Democrats haven't won that seat since 1979. So your claim that this is some historic win that signifies that the country loves Trump is as retarded as you are. :doh:

Just because the press now declares every election a referendum on Trump, don't make it so. People don't necessarily change lifetime voting habits just because of the President, just five months in, and especially in special elections which tend to get lower turnouts and attract a more partisan voter.

• Like 1

And every election since. The Democrats haven't won that seat since 1979. So your claim that this is some historic win that signifies that the country loves Trump is as retarded as you are. :doh:

Then why spend all that money if the outcome was clear? Your party yet again thought money can buy election no matter the candidate.

When did I claim that? You're becoming quite the liar lately.

Then why spend all that money if the outcome was clear? Your party yet again thought money can buy election no matter the candidate.

The Democrats are trying to flip seats. duh.

Just because the press now declares every election a referendum on Trump, don't make it so. People don't necessarily change lifetime voting habits just because of the President, just five months in, and especially in special elections which tend to get lower turnouts and attract a more partisan voter.

The press speaks for the Left and therein lies the problem. They are just as much out of touch with reality as Hollywood. Far too liberal for most people's tastes.

The Democrat voters must have went to the country to vote instead of the state...

The Democrats are trying to flip seats. duh.

But you act as if the outcome was set with your "1979" comment.

Had they gotten a candidate with substance and raised money locally, it would have been close.