Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Democrats just keep losing - Georgia 6th Disctrict

Exactly...they saw the polling was close here and in others and took their shot.

But you can't bring facts into this thread and expect to get anywhere with today's FFT conservative.

Keep in mind the horrible losing streak they've been on since Trump became President. I don't blame them for considering this the win of the century. It's the first thing they've won since the election last November.

The Dems spent more than any other house race then in history all for one seat?! They wanted this to be the win to turn the tide and stop the bleeding. Epic fail.

Elections since the 2010 mid terms have been an absolute blood bath for the Democrats.

Evidence shows it's getting worse. The right is taking everything in sight. While I know that everything is cyclical, the left selected an uninspiring good ole boy Tom Perez as DNC Chairman and he has been.....uninspiring. There is little doubt that they will return with a black candidate in 2020 because that all they have.

The Dems spent more than any other house race then in history all for one seat?! They wanted this to be the win to turn the tide and stop the bleeding. Epic fail.

It was an epic fail, and for some reason they can't admit it. Oh well.

Evidence shows it's getting worse. The right is taking everything in sight. While I know that everything is cyclical, the left selected an uninspiring good ole boy Tom Perez as DNC Chairman and he has been.....uninspiring. There is little doubt that they will return with a black candidate in 2020 because that all they have.

2020 presidential election is where it'll shift

Sorrry, but a limp-wristed pussieboy who lies about friends he knows and messages other members begging them to respond is never allowed to ask someone to man up. hth

When did I lie about friends? Desperation is a stinky cologne and you stink. Pee-u.

It was an epic fail, and for some reason they can't admit it. Oh well.

Who hasn't admitted it was a failure.

They didn't win.

Putting that on people here personally as if we were invested in these elections is what is being laughed at.

That and percentages getting tighter being played off as things getting worse for the democrats.

Republicans have been winning damn near everything. They ran the worst candidate for president possibly ever.....and WON. That should speak volumes about democrats platforms, yet it falls on deaf ears.

I always love the misplaced arrogance of one side proclaiming the other dead in these political threads. Clinton, Bush, Obama... If there's one thing recent political history should teach us it's that any time one party gets control of the Presidency and both houses, they tend to fock it up in pretty short order.

While you are correct, this is a bit different because we have a President willing to attack both sides. The President's own party has been outspoken against him. I called Trump the first true 3rd party President and I stand by it. Add to that the next 2 Congressional Elections and the next Senate Election strongly favor the right retaining control of Congress. The President may change in 2020, but Congress will still be red in both houses.

bullsh!t.....

JFC..... they thought this was going to be the precursor for 2018. A fail on their part and on yours to call it anything other than a referendum on Trump. HTH

They thought they could steal a seat and they came up short. That doesn't make anything a referendum on Trump. It's a little early to think that areas that have been red for decades are just going to start sending Dems off to Congress because Trump! I mean he sucks, but I don't know that he has sucked that bad, yet. Wake me when the midterms come. That will be a referendum. HTH.

Republicans have been winning damn near everything. They ran the worst candidate for president possibly ever.....and WON. That should speak volumes about democrats platforms, yet it falls on deaf ears.

It speaks volumes about who the candidates were.

About how close of a race it was.

And that while they lost the election, the majority of voters seem to agree with that platform.

There were 5 races in GOP strongholds...and you all are out crowing today because they held onto those seats with lower percentages than previous elections for those districts.

Think about that for a second.

While you are correct, this is a bit different because we have a President willing to attack both sides. The President's own party has been outspoken against him. I called Trump the first true 3rd party President and I stand by it. Add to that the next 2 Congressional Elections and the next Senate Election strongly favor the right retaining control of Congress. The President may change in 2020, but Congress will still be red in both houses.

Third party? Bullshit.

Of course they favor them retaining control...but I would say they will lose some of those seats in the coming years.

When did I lie about friends? Desperation is a stinky cologne and you stink. Pee-u.

That's what earned you your week off, jackass :doh:

Third party? Bullshit.

Of course they favor them retaining control...but I would say they will lose some of those seats in the coming years.

I'll give you a pass because you are clueless.

Just the thought 2018 Senate election should keep left wingers awake at night. At best they maintain a status quo, the flipside is complete destruction.

That's what earned you your week off, jackass :doh:

No, it's not. Are you "confused" again, or just lying?

No, it's not. Are you "confused" again, or just lying?

lol Spinderella at it again.

Delusion and Denial..... the defining characteristics of the modern-day Democrat

I don't get why you guys are set on this whole referendum thing. McCain and Romney both thumped OBAMA by double digits in that district, whereas Trump squeaked by Hillary, and now they eeked out a Congressional seat by a few points where they had typically been winning by 20 points. If that's the Trump effect, have fun with that. :thumbsup:

It speaks volumes about who the candidates were.

About how close of a race it was.

And that while they lost the election, the majority of voters seem to agree with that platform.

There were 5 races in GOP strongholds...and you all are out crowing today because they held onto those seats with lower percentages than previous elections for those districts.

Think about that for a second.

I'm not crowing about anything, I'm stating obvious facts. Dems spent millions on a district they believed they could win. Special elections are generally close and split down party lines. Democrats have been losing since Obama won his first election. These are facts. Obviously their message/platform is being rejected at local and state levels. Fact.

Sorrry, but a limp-wristed pussieboy who lies about friends he knows and messages other members begging them to respond is never allowed to ask someone to man up. hth

Time out. You can't even admit to using an the alias Willis McGahee's Dennis on a message bored. Talk about pvssy.

I don't think you're going to see the Trump-effect until 2020. Not 2018. Take me, for example. I have never voted in a mid-term in my life. And doubt I will in 2018.

Right! Move the goal posts so when the Republicans sweep the mid terms you can say, "See, I told ya!" And if the Dems win you come running in screaming about how bad Trump is. You are the worst kind of bandwagon fool.

I don't get why you guys are set on this whole referendum thing. McCain and Romney both thumped OBAMA by double digits in that district, whereas Trump squeaked by Hillary, and now they eeked out a Congressional seat by a few points where they had typically been winning by 20 points. If that's the Trump effect, have fun with that. :thumbsup:

Trump squeked by Hillary? :lol:

She played Apollo in Rocky IV.....and Trump was Drago.

Focking squeked.....

Right! Move the goal posts so when the Republicans sweep the mid terms you can say, "See, I told ya!" And if the Dems win you come running in screaming about how bad Trump is. You are the worst kind of bandwagon fool.

How many people vote in the mid-terms?

How many vote in Presidential elections?

Go use Google and get back to me with answers. Thanks

Focking squeked.....

She had 3 million more votes. :doh:

Love watching liberals call us republicans sexist right after they voted a woman into office.

Pure comedy.

Focking squeked.....

"in that district" 1.5% victory for Trump, compared to 18% for McCain and 24% for Romney. I would say that qualifies as a squeak. HTH.

• Like 1

In California....without that focked state the Dems would never win the Presidency for awhile.

Maybe you can get a law passed where we eliminate states that don't vote the way you like. :doh:

I'll give you a pass because you are clueless.

Just the thought 2018 Senate election should keep left wingers awake at night. At best they maintain a status quo, the flipside is complete destruction.

You calling Trump third party given his policy stances thus far is what is clueless.

Because they don't understand the percentages. They think comparing to how Trump barely squeaked by means anything compared to how big they have won this seat in the past.

Or that looking at previous presidential races that Trump was the outlier there.

I'm not crowing about anything, I'm stating obvious facts. Dems spent millions on a district they believed they could win. Special elections are generally close and split down party lines. Democrats have been losing since Obama won his first election. These are facts. Obviously their message/platform is being rejected at local and state levels. Fact.

This whole thread has been crowing (and the other) but the Trump supporting fools on here.

They believed they had a chance...they did there and in the others.

Now...true...their message/platform is being pushed back on the state level.

Focking squeked.....

In that district dumbass.

And yeah...he did squeak by...as anyone who has a focking clue about the numbers would be able to realize.

Maybe you can get a law passed where we eliminate states that don't vote the way you like. :doh:

If you take away that big run...the RB only had 60 yards.

:lol:

This whole thread has been crowing (and the other) but the Trump supporting fools on here.

They believed they had a chance...they did there and in the others.

Now...true...their message/platform is being pushed back on the state level.

If democrats would admit this was a ugly loss, they might not be crowing. But here we are :dunno: This was a bad loss based on money spent, endorsements, news coverage, talking heads, etc etc. Democrats won't admit tho. Why? They choose to spin it as ho hum, no big deal.

Eta: it's just like Hillary losing. Everybody was to blame but her and the DNC. It was the racists, islamaphobes, homophobes, misogynist, sexist, and every other phob and ist they could think of.

Democrats still believe California should decide for the country. Ignorance is bliss and they're quite happy losing.

Literally nobody said that.