Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Democrats just keep losing - Georgia 6th Disctrict

Board lefties are great today.

Well...they win that seat all the time

Well...it's not really a referendum on trump

Yep....explains why they spent millions upon millions....and why this has been a story for 5 months.

Like I said...fully enjoying the spin cycle today.

But you act as if the outcome was set with your "1979" comment.

Had they gotten a candidate with substance and raised money locally, it would have been close.

The Democrats were hoping to win. They spent a lot of money. It still would have been a huge upset if they actually had flipped the seat. I think you guys are mad that none of the board Dems seem to give a sh1t. Or seemed to give a sh1t leading up to it. :dunno:

I guess when you've lost as much as you've been losing (Mexico and the wall, Muslim travel ban, healthcare....) any little win becomes the Super Bowl. :lol:

Yep....explains why they spent millions upon millions....and why this has been a story for 5 months.

Shall we give them a participation trophy?

I think you guys are mad that none of the board Dems seem to give a sh1t. Or seemed to give a sh1t leading up to it.

You're post count in this thread indicates otherwise.

It's my take inhis tweet and the always stupid Bwahaha.

How am I O for 5...are you under the impression I live in any of these districts?

They are your peeps. The policies you vehemently support are not what the majority of th country wants. Hence, O for 5.

Democrats can down play this and spin it all they want, but they cared. The money poured in from the DNC and other states. The DNC was giddy with the thought they were going to flip the 6th. The pundits were all talking referendum on Trump. The polls, well, they were wrong again. Then, they lost, and all the sudden it was no big deal. It wasn't a referendum. It's been red since the 70's. They really had no chance to flip it. So transparent.

Democrats can down play this and spin it all they want, but they cared. The money poured in from the DNC and other states. The DNC was giddy with the thought they were going to flip the 6th. The pundits were all talking referendum on Trump. The polls, well, they were wrong again. Then, they lost, and all the sudden it was no big deal. It wasn't a referendum. It's been red since the 70's. They really had no chance to flip it. So transparent.

The polls had the Democrat winning?

The Dems put it all in on this race still can't win. They would never consider that their policies are the problem.

Since Trump's so called failed Presidency Democrats are '0-5' in special House races.

The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.

The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.

The polls had the Democrat winning?

Yes. Everywhere from 1-7 points, but lost by 5.

So you think that's why Dems spent millions and millions, because it was a referendum on Trump? Not because they simply wanted to try to win the seat? It's a numbers game. That's why they spent the money. HTH.

I don't think you're going to see the Trump-effect until 2020. Not 2018. Take me, for example. I have never voted in a mid-term in my life. And doubt I will in 2018.

So you think that's why Dems spent millions and millions, because it was a referendum on Trump? Not because they simply wanted to try to win the seat? It's a numbers game. That's why they spent the money. HTH.

The Dems called it a referendum on Trump what are we suppose to think?

Someone should tell the Dems that hating Trump is not a platform.

I don't think you're going to see the Trump-effect until 2020. Not 2018. Take me, for example. I have never voted in a mid-term in my life. And doubt I will in 2018.

There will be no Trump-effect until the democrats get a clear message out. They can't keep disparaging everyone and everything that disagree with them politically.

They can't keep calling people bigots who want ILLEGAL immigrants out, but are fine with legal immigration.

They can't keep calling people islamaphobes for wanting a travel ban from 6 Muslim countries, but the other 50 Muslim countries can still travel here.

They can't keep calling people racist, yet support segregation on campuses, or support BLM racist agenda.

The can't keep calling people homophobic/transphobia, or whatever phobia, just because they don't boys in bathrooms with girls.

See where I'm going here. They're pissing off moderate republicans, moderate democrats, and independents. Right now, their message is hate and divisiveness.

There will be no Trump-effect until the democrats get a clear message out. They can't keep disparaging everyone and everything that disagree with them politically.

They can't keep calling people bigots who want ILLEGAL immigrants out, but are fine with legal immigration.

They can't keep calling people islamaphobes for wanting a travel ban from 6 Muslim countries, but the other 50 Muslim countries can still travel here.

They can't keep calling people racist, yet support segregation on campuses, or support BLM racist agenda.

The can't keep calling people homophobic/transphobia, or whatever phobia, just because they don't boys in bathrooms with girls.

See where I'm going here. They're pissing off moderate republicans, moderate democrats, and independents. Right now, their message is hate and divisiveness.

Blabber on all you want. If he doesn't do something to improve on his 35% approval rating, he's one and done.

And if you want your party to not be known as racists or bigots or sexists, then perhaps say something when your fearless leader shows that he is. Not real complicated.

Blabber on all you want. If he doesn't do something to improve on his 35% approval rating, he's one and done.

And if you want your party to not be known as racists or bigots or sexists, then perhaps say something when your fearless leader shows that he is. Not real complicated.

Will do :thumbsup: I'll care about Trump and his "racism" when democrats start denouncing the racist organization BLM.

The problem with the Left is that they try to preach love through hate.

Or when democrats stop trying to bring back segregation on college campuses. Wanting free tuition for African Americans only. Why not for poor whites also? Wanting segregated buildings on campuses. I've seen no denouncing from democrats on these blatantly racist ideas.

Or when democrats stop trying to bring back segregation on college campuses. Wanting free tuition for African Americans only. Why not for poor whites also? Wanting segregated buildings on campuses. I've seen no denouncing from democrats on these blatantly racist ideas.

Black, black, black, black... I'm sensing a theme. ROFL You should have been born in an earlier time. You could have owned a few.

Black, black, black, black... I'm sensing a theme. ROFL You should have been born in an earlier time. You could have owned a few.

Ahhh and there it is. Me wanting equal treatment for all = racist. Democrat logic and this is why democrats keep losing. Example # 587654332.

These elections are a huge deal until they don't go your way. I'm glad the left refuses to look in the mirror, America is better off.

Ahhh and there it is. Me wanting equal treatment for all = racist. Democrat logic and this is why democrats keep losing. Example # 587654332.

"keep" LOL Obama absolutely destroyed his opponents. By much larger margins than Trump won. He even won the popular vote.

"keep" LOL Obama absolutely destroyed his opponents. By much larger margins than Trump won. He even won the popular vote.

This guy..

:doh:

I used to think you were a really good troll....

This guy..

:doh:

I used to think you were a really good troll....

Where's the trolling? The GOP won one straight Presidential election. Yup, one in a row. And the guy who won wasn't even a Republican three years ago. Ands he lost the popular vote. Cool it a little with the hyperbole about how mighty the GOP is and how it keeps winning. :doh:

I for damn sure would have. You can bet your bottom dollar. :cry:

Where's the trolling? The GOP won one straight Presidential election. Yup, one in a row. And the guy who won wasn't even a Republican three years ago. Ands he lost the popular vote. Cool it a little with the hyperbole about how mighty the GOP is and how it keeps winning. :doh:

Elections since the 2010 mid terms have been an absolute blood bath for the Democrats.

I really do think you may actually be retarded. You should get that looked at.

:(

and the dems have been getting demolished since.

Good job, good effort.

In 1860 1.5% Americans owned slaves. Black Americans and American Indians were among these slave owners.

Read the posts. Mostly me looking for an explanation as to why I should be upset. :clap:

Can't you own up to anything? Always some excuse or BS. Man up for once.

You are a good little soldier for the Establishment. You can toe the Power Classes' Line with the best of them.

#orangestatusquo

Congrats on winning in 08 and 12. How's that worked out for dems in congressional, Governors, and senator elections since?

Because you lost a seat that was pretty easily winnable. You lost the seat that you spent the most money in the history of special elections on because you thought you could win it.

Democrats went all in on this guy to try to start a ball rolling to show that Trump is vulnerable and it didn't even work. Not even close.

Damn...newbie and I lost a seat in a district we aren't even close to.

Shame on us.

They are your peeps. The policies you vehemently support are not what the majority of th country wants. Hence, O for 5.

Which policies do I vehemently support?

Damn...you all really do like making up.

I always love the misplaced arrogance of one side proclaiming the other dead in these political threads. Clinton, Bush, Obama... If there's one thing recent political history should teach us it's that any time one party gets control of the Presidency and both houses, they tend to fock it up in pretty short order.

Can't you own up to anything? Always some excuse or BS. Man up for once.

Sorrry, but a limp-wristed pussieboy who lies about friends he knows and messages other members begging them to respond is never allowed to ask someone to man up. hth

Exactly...they saw the polling was close here and in others and took their shot.

But you can't bring facts into this thread and expect to get anywhere with today's FFT conservative.

Damn...newbie and I lost a seat in a district we aren't even close to.

Shame on us.

ROFL These guys have no idea how important this Georgia 6th District seat was to me. I doubt I'll sleep for a week. :doh:

bullsh!t.....

JFC..... they thought this was going to be the precursor for 2018. A fail on their part and on yours to call it anything other than a referendum on Trump. HTH