I'm glad they're making satoshis a thing.  One of the problems I identified early on was americans are too stupid to do fractions so telling someone a gallon of gas is 0.00023 bit coin or whatever would crack a lot of brains.

40 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

$1.7M Tom Brady rookie card was sold today and paid for with Litecoin.  

monopoly money

40 minutes ago, edjr said:

monopoly money

I guess anyone who’s got an extra $2M LTC burning a hole in his crypto pocket doesn’t look at money the same way most people do.  

15 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Greatest investment of my life

Honestly, I hope you're a millionaire. You tried to make all of us independently rich and we didn't take it seriously enough.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

now you can buy all the gay boys you want

16 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Same

• Like 1

All crypto does is go up yet all I’ve done is lose money on crypto. Worst investment of my life. All I had to do was buy and hold and I’d be filthy rich. 😂 Also Crypto goes up but coinbase stock stays or goes down just because I am invested in it some. 😂 Seriously Cdub, still time to pay me to sell. You will make a lot of your money back when it miraculously skyrockets as soon as this week once I press the button.

Then it’s a fun catch 22 cuz I always say “well it’s too late to buy in now.” Then it goes up more. But if I buy in it will just plummet.

49 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

All crypto does is go up yet all I’ve done is lose money on crypto. Worst investment of my life. All I had to do was buy and hold and I’d be filthy rich. 😂 Also Crypto goes up but coinbase stock stays or goes down just because I am invested in it some. 😂 Seriously Cdub, still time to pay me to sell. You will make a lot of your money back when it miraculously skyrockets as soon as this week once I press the button.

Then it’s a fun catch 22 cuz I always say “well it’s too late to buy in now.” Then it goes up more. But if I buy in it will just plummet.

I'm in no rush. I'll hold this focker to zero. Are you willing to?:wub:

6 hours ago, tanatastic said:

I am literally in the same boat as you. I had zero clue about investing and have basically made every mistake one can make. Now I am just holding the coin. I believe it will be worth over $1M/coin by 2026 since the s2f model has been really accurate so far. I also think the world currency will be bitcoin eventually. I know that is the max bull belief, but seeing as how incredible it is as an asset that is decentralized and can't be inflated, it is such a better asset than dollars. The people are getting focked over by the gov and the fed on their dollars. Most systems are built similarly in other countries. I think people are really going to have enough

Just buy bitcoin and hold. Don't even look at your account unless its to add more.

8 hours ago, tanatastic said:

What you need to start doing is putting in 25% of your investment in to start.   If your theory holds, the investment will drop and you can put the remaining 75% at a lower cost.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Old man boomer yells at cloud.

14 hours ago, nobody said:

What you need to start doing is putting in 25% of your investment in to start.   If your theory holds, the investment will drop and you can put the remaining 75% at a lower cost.

It would just drop lower. Telling you, I single handedly control this whole market.

17 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

It would just drop lower. Telling you, I single handedly control this whole market.

Then you need to dollar cost average in.

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

He needs to sell everything and start dating my ex because I want that sh1t to crash a burn.

this market is so predictable, I have quadrupled all my coins by setting limits to buy and sell

never invested another $

for example my dogecoin purchase looked like this

buy at .04

sell at .07

buy at .05

sell at .12

buy at .08

sell at .19

buy at .12

sell at .22

buy at .17

sell at .32

buy at .25

sell at .37

buy at .29

sell at .42

buy at .32 hold

sell order at .45 

I have also sold BTC everytime it hits the 9 mark and bought back in when it drops to 2, its done it on every 10,000 bracket

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Pretty much this. It’s funny knowing that after Crypto died a fiery death in 2018 all I had to do was buy more anytime between then and last year and I’d be filthy rich right now. 

19 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Pretty much this. It’s funny knowing that after Crypto died a fiery death in 2018 all I had to do was buy more anytime between then and last year and I’d be filthy rich right now. 

I just started buying really consistently in 2020, and its been quite pleasant

im up right now over 7x my investment

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I just started buying really consistently in 2020, and its been quite pleasant

im up right now over 7x my investment

Yea it’s all about balls. ETh is 1300 I cash out saying eh it probably crashes tomorrow, better be safe. Then it goes to 1600, eh too late now, missed the boat. 2000, REEEALLY missed the boat, way too late. 2500, kill myself. 2900, ok fine I’ll buy in...crash, lose it all. This is my fate I have accepted, there’s no way around it. 

28 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Yea it’s all about balls. ETh is 1300 I cash out saying eh it probably crashes tomorrow, better be safe. Then it goes to 1600, eh too late now, missed the boat. 2000, REEEALLY missed the boat, way too late. 2500, kill myself. 2900, ok fine I’ll buy in...crash, lose it all. This is my fate I have accepted, there’s no way around it. 

Sounds like fun. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

ETH about to blow up....I'm buying more if it dips below 3K

I was buying eth under $200 I've been mining eth for a while now. I'm wondering if this is real life. Haven't sold anything.

5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

ETH about to blow up....I'm buying more if it dips below 3K

I sold at 2991

I am following the BTC strategy, it should dip to about 22-23 in the next few days

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I sold at 2991

I am following the BTC strategy, it should dip to about 22-23 in the next few days

Or just go to 5k.

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I sold at 2991

I agree there should be a retrace to that level. If I was a swing trader I would start moving out of my position now.

But I'm not.

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I agree there should be a retrace to that level. If I was a swing trader I would start moving out of my position now.

But I'm not.

yah I am 50/50

I sell half hold half

31 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah I am 50/50

I sell half hold half

I read taking profits is the best thing to do, but It's not for me. And honestly I'm not sure where else I would put it.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I read taking profits is the best thing to do, but It's not for me. And honestly I'm not sure where else I would put it.

I never take profits. I just leaving sitting there and buy something within the next day anyways

ETH just flipped my BTC to become my largest holding bitcoin by value.

Still coinbase stock just goes down or nowhere. If I sold and put it into eth, eth would crater and coinbase would shoot up. I’m honestly considering it just to convince you guys of my powers.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Still coinbase stock just goes down or nowhere. If I sold and put it into eth, eth would crater and coinbase would shoot up. I’m honestly considering it just to convince you guys of my powers.

I would definitely not buy ETH right now. Just buy bitcoin. The odds are very much in favor of btc doubling from here at a minimum before the year is out. It will be worth a more than it is now in the future. Think 20x or more.

Or buy a legit company like Amazon and just hold the shares.

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

I double-dog dare you.