dont need to report when I haven't cashed out

How sure are you about that?

dont need to report when I haven't cashed out

Where did you get that advice or where did you pick up that information?

A CC account isn't an IRA. lol. The government hasn't given cryptocurrencies a "tax deferred" status quite yet. lol.

You are supposed to (required) pay tax when you sell or trade it.

Well, here you have it.

Fundstrat's Tom Lee, the only major Wall Street strategist to issue formal price targets on bitcoin, said that $9,000 is a "major low" for bitcoin and "the biggest buying opportunity in 2018."

Well, here you have it.

Fundstrat's Tom Lee, the only major Wall Street strategist to issue formal price targets on bitcoin, said that $9,000 is a "major low" for bitcoin and "the biggest buying opportunity in 2018."

Swing and miss.

Today's Open $10,166.51 Today's High $10,203.07 Today's Low $8,799.59 Change $-1,301.80 Market Cap $0.149T Supply 16,839,188

Swing and miss.

Today's Open $10,166.51 Today's High $10,203.07 Today's Low $8,799.59 Change $-1,301.80 Market Cap $0.149T Supply 16,839,188

oof.

I recall reading someone saying it would reach 20k in 2018.

Oh well. someone got rich from this

Bitcoin

·$8,758.60

Bitcoin Cash

·$1,215.24

Ethereum

·$990.98

Litecoin

·$135.85

oof.

I recall reading someone saying it would reach 20k in 2018.

Oh well. someone got rich from this

And just like MLM....(which is what I equate the frenzied buzz too), a bunch lost money. The only thing that funded the first people in, were people that came "in" later. ------> one fool’s bet that a greater fool will be willing to buy that Bitcoin for more than the first fool paid for it.

It went to 19k...and fell to 16k....and boy oh boy...it was a "buying opportunity".

Hmmm. 9k now.

So I guess, that just means, buy enough shares at 9k, so that if it goes up to 10k, that you make up for your losses of your purchase at 16k.

Some of this stuff sounds just like the classic "pump and dump" shiot that daytraders back in the early 2000s used to propagate. There was a messageboard website (red-something?? .com) that used to be flooded with scam artists doing stuff like that. I still own 300 shares of edig.ob (edigital) that I never sold. bought a bunch at 4, sold most at 7-8 and never pitched out of the last 300 shares. According to my schwab account, its currently worth $0.0026 per share. :lol:

Some of this stuff sounds just like the classic "pump and dump" shiot that daytraders back in the early 2000s used to propagate. There was a messageboard website (red-something?? .com) that used to be flooded with scam artists doing stuff like that. I still own 300 shares of edig.ob (edigital) that I never sold. bought a bunch at 4, sold most at 7-8 and never pitched out of the last 300 shares. According to my schwab account, its currently worth $0.0026 per share. :lol:

:lol:

I have 4000 of a stock, it's total value is 60 cents (Fidelity)

Buy buy buy.

:reported:

• Like 1

:reported:

:lol:

• Like 1

Buy buy buy.

You spelleded that wrong.

Bye Bye Bye :wave:

• Like 1

Most of my bots got triggered a few hours ago. Which means thousands of other bots got triggered as well. Its about to go way up again be ready.

Most of my bots got triggered a few hours ago. Which means thousands of other bots got triggered as well. Its about to go way up again be ready.

Spoken like a man who wants to dump his shares. :lol:

Spoken like a man who wants to dump his shares. :lol:

Nope, just speaking like a guy who wants you all to make money off this thing just like me. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

PP

Also ethereum right almost where I would buy for my "play the bouncing ball".

Buy 5 ether under 1k, sell as it approaches 1200. Make 1k a pop. Not bad.

32% VEN

21% ICX

14% WTC

9% IOT

6% XLM

5% ENG

5% ARK

3% REQ

3% POE

2% TRX

I'm ready for my Lambo, guys.

I really wish I had gotten in on RaiBlocks (XRB) before they rebranded to Nano. If I add anything in the future, it will probably be OriginTrail (TRAC). Watching Oyster Pearl (PRL), but not sold yet.

No ZRX???

I confess I haven't spent much time researching this one. At first I confused it with BountyOx when writing my first response. Too many tickers!

What sold you on it? It looks like it is at a decent place to get into it...

Nope, just speaking like a guy who wants you all to make money off this thing just like me. ‍♂️

I hope everyone invested in it makes a killing. :thumbsup: Personally, I'm not willing to risk my money in what I see as a Ponzi scheme.

• Like 1

Take it to the biggest dump thread

• Like 1

And just like MLM....(which is what I equate the frenzied buzz too), a bunch lost money. The only thing that funded the first people in, were people that came "in" later. ------> one fools bet that a greater fool will be willing to buy that Bitcoin for more than the first fool paid for it.

It went to 19k...and fell to 16k....and boy oh boy...it was a "buying opportunity".

Hmmm. 9k now.

So I guess, that just means, buy enough shares at 9k, so that if it goes up to 10k, that you make up for your losses of your purchase at 16k.

Giving yourself a hand job after eveey the dip. What a fool you are :lol:

Would love to hear RLLD's take on crypto. :lock:

• Like 1

I hope everyone invested in it makes a killing. :thumbsup: Personally, I'm not willing to risk my money in what I see as a Ponzi scheme.

Explain to me how it is a Ponzi scheme. You cant go around throwing out nasty words like that without being able to tell me how. So tell me.

32% VEN

21% ICX

14% WTC

9% IOT

6% XLM

5% ENG

5% ARK

3% REQ

3% POE

2% TRX

I'm ready for my Lambo, guys.

I really wish I had gotten in on RaiBlocks (XRB) before they rebranded to Nano. If I add anything in the future, it will probably be OriginTrail (TRAC). Watching Oyster Pearl (PRL), but not sold yet.

Oyster Pearl built on IOTA. Stick with IOTA.

I have purchased IOTA 6 times, each slightly larger buys than the last, and each time it's gone down as a result. :lol:

:wall:

I'm deeply invested in it now. I see too many indications that to me indicate whale potential - and not just potential: it's already being utilized (Elistan mentioned Oyster Pearl, which just concluded the first ever successful deployment of encrypted data both in and out of the Tangle; Taipei has just signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the IOTA Foundation to develop Smart City tech, etc.

And that's without delving into the mysterious 'Q': a titillating hint of quantum computing ties wrt to the 'qubic', and their partners who are deep into said technology.

I see explosions in IOTA's future, but so far all I have is red ink.

And hope. :D

100% of the time the earliest investor makes the most money. How long does something have to be around before in your mind it is no longer a Ponzi scheme? Would love your expert analysis.

I have purchased IOTA 6 times, each slightly larger buys than the last, and each time it's gone down as a result. :lol:

:wall:

I'm deeply invested in it now. I see too many indications that to me indicate whale potential - and not just potential: it's already being utilized (Elistan mentioned Oyster Pearl, which just concluded the first ever successful deployment of encrypted data both in and out of the Tangle; Taipei has just signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the IOTA Foundation to develop Smart City tech, etc.

And that's without delving into the mysterious 'Q': a titillating hint of quantum computing ties wrt to the 'qubic', and their partners who are deep into said technology.

I see explosions in IOTA's future, but so far all I have is red ink.

And hope. :D

I see a future full of Ether and IoTA. Any realistic visionary does.

• Like 2

I see a future full of Ether and IoTA. Any realistic visionary does.

ZRX man. I should have listened to my buddy and held it when it was like .30 . It's still a great buy imo. One of the few coins to be going upward and staying upward, for the most part, this last month

Oh and idk if yous got a chance to check the new Lending utility out. It's a great step in the right direction. I think it has a nice future now that they made the coin worth more

ZRX man. I should have listened to my buddy and held it when it was like .30 . It's still a great buy imo. One of the few coins to be going upward and staying upward, for the most part, this last month

Already looking into and plan on investing. You guys really have been doing your research. I need to step my game up.

Already looking into and plan on investing. You guys really have been doing your research. I need to step my game up.

Vechain and ICX two of the best projects with the best partnerships and implementation on the market. Especially Vechain.

Explain to me how it is a Ponzi scheme. You cant go around throwing out nasty words like that without being able to tell me how. So tell me.

just bear with me because I don't belive the major cryptos are ponzi schemes. But, in fairness to NorthernVike, I do think you could sling the term around a bit when it comes to a ton of the alt coins that have popped up. So traditionally a ponzi scheme is an entity that doesn't really exist but gets people to believe in it so that they invest, which in turn produces big monetary gains for the creators of the scheme and/or its initial investors while leaving the late investors holding the bag. Being that a lot of these alt coin "projects" are nothing more than loose ideas and/or baby projects thats don't serve much of a purpose, the parallels are there. Especially when you sometimes have the founders pumping the CC via twitter.

Giving yourself a hand job after eveey the dip. What a fool you are :lol:

cmon now. im hoping to make money and hoping all of you who are more heavily invested do too, but are you really going to act like there wasn't massive amounts of handjobs and man juice being sprayed all over the geek club when the CC's were rocketing to record highs? :lol:

• Like 1

Oyster Pearl built on IOTA. Stick with IOTA.

That makes sense. And at the current price, I think I'm willing to allocate a few more percentage points of my portfolio too it. I'm a big believer. :thumbsup:

May just consolidate my ARK into IOTA, but man...that project just oozes potential.

It appears the rebound has started. All appear to be going upward again. :thumbsup: