so definitely an F

terrible, terrible threads

Sad

A big ol fat F

F for Fun ?

A for Ass holes.

WOW. Someone piss in your cornflakes ??

WOW. Someone piss in your cornflakes ??

I'm giving a compliment. I thought it was common knowledge the geek club was full of self described ass holes.

I could've went D for Douche Bags. I liked the A better. :cheers:

F for Fun ?

Nope. F for Focking dumbasses.

Was the equivalent of the 4th quarter, of the last preseason game, before the season starts.

Sorry guys. I knew the board would suffer with me not around. I'm on a brief vacation at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Posting time is severely limited. My girl is in the shower right now so I am blessing you with an appearance. But I don't expect the overall board grade to go up until Thursday. Peace out

Sorry guys. I knew the board would suffer with me not around. I'm on a brief vacation at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Posting time is severely limited. My girl is in the shower right now so I am blessing you with an appearance. But I don't expect the overall board grade to go up until Thursday. Peace out

Is she cleaning her ass, or did you have breakfast already?

Your BFF is picking up the slack.

Go to Fells Point and eat at Berthas. Mussels. YWIA

Go to Fells Point and eat at Berthas. Mussels. YWIA

walked past it yesterday on our way to breakfast

walked past it yesterday on our way to breakfast

There should be a porta-pottie down there if you're looking for a quick bite.

There should be a porta-pottie down there if you're looking for a quick bite.

Its flattering knowing how obsessed with me you are. A little creepy, but flattering.

Its flattering knowing how obsessed with me you are. A little creepy, but flattering.

Miss

You.

Who vacations in Baltimore? :lol:

:(

Who vacations in Baltimore? :lol:

Philthadelphians?

Philthadelphians?

Ha. We just had so many friends tell us how beautiful it was here that we decided to spend a few days down here. And they were right. Absolutely gorgeous. Going on a dinner cruise tonight.

Ha. We just had so many friends tell us how beautiful it was here that we decided to spend a few days down here. And they were right. Absolutely gorgeous. Going on a dinner cruise tonight.

Did you go to the Aquarium??

Did you go to the Aquarium??

I have not. I can see it out of my hotel window. It's a 5 minute walk. Possibly tomorrow before we head home.

How was the riot tour?