Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Black disgruntled former employee shoots up hospital

Per MSNBC LIVE REPORT.

SUSPECT DEAD

Dead suspect - Dr. Henry Bello, Family doctor.

Trump care killing em already.

Oh no they shot the suspect dead. Now black people will complain because they didn't take him alive

Former Doctor. Reports say he shot 3 other Doctors, 6 people

Total. Also state he had a rifle.

I'll guess he was fired for psycho reasons. Or Muslim.

• Like 1

These instances are normally white guys. But they don't say 'White disgruntled worker..." Racism oozes from AD's pours

• Like 1

That'd be like stealing my pen at Staples. Do your worst. :dunno:

These instances are normally white guys. But they don't say 'White disgruntled worker..." Racism oozes from AD's pours

They had to make sure people didn't think it was a Muslim

• Like 1

Rusty?

I am a bit out of practice. I should have known with that name and huge cranium he was from the dark continent.

Prior arrests for burglary, hopping the turnstile, public urination and sexual abuse. Onnthe SA charge he grabbed some woman's hey-nanoo nanoo in Manhattan. Maybe he's the one and not Trump?

It's funny but I said to myself, I bet this guy isn't a black American, that's not our style.

Looked it up and he's Nigerian.

Prior arrests for burglary, hopping the turnstile, public urination and sexual abuse. Onnthe SA charge he grabbed some woman's hey-nanoo nanoo in Manhattan. Maybe he's the one and not Trump?

That describes 50% of the college students in the Bronx

That describes 50% of the college students in the Bronx

Fordham, Manhattan, Mt. Saint Vincent and SUNY Maritime excluded.

It's funny but I said to myself, I bet this guy isn't a black American, that's not our style.

Black is Black baby

P O R E S you ignoramus. :doh:

I did it on purpose. It is exactly what was reported by MSNBC. It surprised me. What doesn't surprise me is you calling me racist for saying EXACTLY what the liberal rag MSNBC said.

Black is Black baby

Here, let me help you with that.

You know those white boys who bombed the Boston Marathon?

(there goes your brain to correct: Those guys were...)

With the media controlled by whites the news immediately made the distinction between white "true American" and those Muslim foreigner guys.

But with blacks we aren't allowed that same privilege.

You knew guys with names like Ryan and Dylan O'Sullivan weren't going to be found responsible for that bombing.

That same mental work functions inside of me too you know.

You were hoping it was a white conservative. You must be crushed.

Yea blacks dont commit gun violence.

You were hoping it was a white conservative. You must be crushed.

actually, I was hoping you were in that hospital on the other end of a bullet. HTH

Yea blacks dont commit gun violence.

That is only part of the story.

White people love to bomb and yet I bet you could profile the Boston Marathon bombers.

Most crime is committed by black guys, what's your point? Or can't we say that?

Most crime is committed by black guys, what's your point? Or can't we say that?

my point is very simple. This was a disgruntled employee. Why does the word black need to be in there? I mean, I know why it needs to be in there if you are writing it. Because you are a racist piece of shlt. But I just mean in general.

my point is very simple. This was a disgruntled employee. Why does the word black need to be in there? I mean, I know why it needs to be in there if you are writing it. Because you are a racist piece of shlt. But I just mean in general.

Stating fact is bad now. 10-4. And for the 5th time. I reported it how it was reported to me by your rag MSNBC. Why did MSNBC need to tell me the race of the shooter?

Stating fact is bad now. 10-4. And for the 5th time. I reported it how it was reported to me by your rag MSNBC. Why did MSNBC need to tell me the race of the shooter?

your thread title is the same as msnbc's title? Could you link that for us please?

I'll guess he was fired for psycho reasons. Or Muslim.

I may have hit the daily double.

Why did you feel the need to say most workplace shootings are done white people? Guilt? Shame?

your thread title is the same as msnbc's title? Could you link that for us please?

Try again retard. I didn't say it came from an article. The title are words from the. LIVE REPORT. Color inside the lines tard, you can do it.

Here, let me help you with that.

You know those white boys who bombed the Boston Marathon?

(there goes your brain to correct: Those guys were...)

With the media controlled by whites the news immediately made the distinction between white "true American" and those Muslim foreigner guys.

But with blacks we aren't allowed that same privilege.

You knew guys with names like Ryan and Dylan O'Sullivan weren't going to be found responsible for that bombing.

That same mental work functions inside of me too you know.

its the islam, stupid. :doh:

Try again retard. I didn't say it came from an article. The title are words from the. LIVE REPORT. Color inside the lines tard, you can do it.

ahhh. Convenient.

Per MSNBC LIVE REPORT.

SUSPECT DEAD

Dead suspect - Dr. Henry Bello, Family doctor.

Trump care killing em already.

ahhh. Convenient.

You can play with a new color crayon now tard.

actually, I was hoping you were in that hospital on the other end of a bullet. HTH

Did you bet anyone a million dollars it was a white conservative?

its the islam, stupid. :doh:

My point is that the guys were in fact white, right? Yet the news didn't describe them as white bombers. They said Muslim foreigner. Yet although this guy is a foreigner and may even be Muslim, BLACK is his most defining characteristic. Why wasn't WHITE the most defining characteristic of the bombers?

That is only part of the story.

White people love to bomb and yet I bet you could profile the Boston Marathon bombers.

White people. :lol:

White people. :lol:

What's so funny?? They are genetically and culturally from the origin of where white people supposedly come from. You know, from Caucus and all that bullshit.

Thank you Newbie for being sane and logical.