Color me not shocked.

Sho, and newbs take another L today.

:cheers:

cue them both now with discrediting the source

Was just about to say Slo is gonna call the website a hack site and untrue

• Like 1

You might want to check what time I started this thread and what time that idiot drove into the crowd. I don't care if that was Bozo the Clown driving that car. Has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it is 2017 and angry white supremacist mobs are carrying shields and torches and clubs and our president thinks that's fine and dandy. Because they share his beliefs.

Well well.....

BREAKING: #Charlottesville Car Terrorist Is Anti-Trump, Open Borders Druggie

http://gotnews.com/breaking-charlottesville-car-terrorist-is-anti-trump-open-borders-druggie/

If it's the guy reddit outed...they were wrong and the kid they pointed out was from Michigan and not under arrest and didn't even drive that type of car.

Sounds like the violent leftists were throwing rocks at the kids car, probably scared the sh!t out of him and he panicked.

Color me not shocked.

Sho, and newbs take another L today.

Was just about to say Slo is gonna call the website a hack site and untrue

Or you all can wait and not be duped by bogus news.

https://twitter.com/blankenshipkd/status/896489444823269376

How's that crapass source treating you?

You know who's going to get a national holiday even sooner than Obama? The guy who finally puts this orange focker into the ground

You know who's going to get a national holiday even sooner than Obama? The guy who finally puts this orange focker into the ground

Just stop with this.

Nobodys wasting a bullet on you caveman....you dont have to worry.

• Like 1

Just stop with this.

no. Three dead today because of this ass hole. Just the tip of the iceberg. This is his agenda being promoted. One dead is better than hundreds, thousands, or Millions.

I think you people need to learn about what a "terror attack" is. Cause this isn't one. This was idiots out protesting their racist ideals. Pretty peacefully I might add. Counter protestors came. Of course there are going to be scuffles. The car thing I have no words for but I hope they are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Now let's turn our attention to BLM "protests". Looting, burning cars and shops, beating up random white people, etc. All in the name of "equality". Which one has cost the government more money and injured more people I wonder?

Running the car into the crowd was terrorism.

https://twitter.com/SenCoryGardner/status/896472477844385792

And stop with the whataboutism BS deflection.

Looks like another L for big guy, cyclone, and digby...

:doh: ........ha ha, oh well, it happens..........you should know as well as anybody :wave:

If only I waited for a credible source, like CNN :lol:

###### no. Three dead today because of this ass hole. Just the tip of the iceberg. This is his agenda being promoted. One dead is better than hundreds, thousands, or Millions.

Seriously you think this?

###### no. Three dead today because of this ass hole. Just the tip of the iceberg. This is his agenda being promoted. One dead is better than hundreds, thousands, or Millions.

Calling for the assassination of the president is no better than him or the heil trump jackholes with their torches.

What are you waiting for? Jump already.
  • Like 1

Make him a martyr for all these loons? That'd be pretty focking stupid.

And wrong.

:doh: ........ha ha, oh well, it happens..........you should know as well as anybody :wave:

If only I waited for a credible source, like CNN :lol:

You should...they don't need to post fake news like that.

The fact is, there is a large portion of the Republican party that is racist. Not one hundred percent. Probably not even 50%. But a very healthy portion. So conservative leaders are afraid to speak out harshly against them and cost themselves votes. This is 100% fact. You will not hear Trump denounce these white supremacist. You won't hear very many at the top of the Republican Party denounce them very harshly.

The fact is, there is a large portion of the Republican party that is racist. Not one hundred percent. Probably not even 50%. But a very healthy portion. So conservative leaders are afraid to speak out harshly against them and cost themselves votes. This is 100% fact. You will not hear Trump denounce these white supremacist. You won't hear very many at the top of the Republican Party denounce them very harshly.

Several prominent senators have done just that today though.

Make him a martyr for all these loons? That'd be pretty focking stupid.

And wrong.

who cares. They can fly their dead Trump flags right next to their confederate flags. Better than letting this ass hole lead this country and get even more support.

Seriously you think this?

three dead today. Yes. Trump and his movement.

Psst...same portion is racist the other way. HTH.

In fact I could argue based on voting that the biggest difference in the win was Black voters didn't turn out because it wasn't a black candidate. The white vote didn't change.

I get you don't have a lot of substance to your post but your rhetoric is even dumber

I retract my last post. JFC

The Democratic party platform in a nutshell;

"If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie."

three dead today. Yes. Trump and his movement.

If this is your stupid metric let's go ahead and compare black violence numbers. Because that has as much to do with Obama as this idiot does with Trump.

Walk away from this one

And yet it's the Democrats that have been keepin' the Brutha down! :lol:

Sort of loosely watched this thread today. Of course white nationalists have a right to rally an it was probably stupid for people to give them the confrontation they want. I'm a fan of those absurdist counter protests where people show up in costumes carrying signs like "I was told there would be donuts." I think clowning these people is the right reply.

I find Trump's reply to be fairly lame. We stand against hate okay. There's hate on all sides? I think given the fact that guys like David Duke pretty clearly think of Trump as their boy he might have spent a few words criticized my white nationalism.

Sad.

The Democratic party platform in a nutshell;

"If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie."

What? That fits Trump to a tea and you are coming in this thread to whine about democrats? Are you kidding me?

If this is your stupid metric let's go ahead and compare black violence numbers. Because that has as much to do with Obama as this idiot does with Trump.

Walk away from this one

Other than the MAGA hats and chanting Heil Trump?

These were Trump supporters holding this rally.

Other than the MAGA hats and chanting Heil Trump?

These were Trump supporters holding this rally.

BLM is no different. Other than Trump isn't inviting these violent idiots to the White House legitimizing them. But good try

• Like 1

Didn't Newbie call anyone who posts here on the weekend a loser?

you might want to read it again. The board republicans went down faster than your uncle's jizz down your throat.

Read it again? Cripes now the bald guy from Tennesse is going all Newbie. No thanks. Once was enough.

Sort of loosely watched this thread today. Of course white nationalists have a right to rally an it was probably stupid for people to give them the confrontation they want. I'm a fan of those absurdist counter protests where people show up in costumes carrying signs like "I was told there would be donuts." I think clowning these people is the right reply.

I find Trump's reply to be fairly lame. We stand against hate okay. There's hate on all sides? I think given the fact that guys like David Duke pretty clearly think of Trump as their boy he might have spent a few words criticized my white nationalism.

Sad.

For the record.....

There's nothing wrong with being white or a nationalist.

There was a time somebody posted regarding George W. Bush "I wonder what's going through his mind" and I replied "Hopefully a lead slug."

Somebody called me out on that and I thought the better of it, apologized, and deleted my post.

I focking despise George W. Bush with every fiber of my being and everyone around from back then will recall how I raged against him in this forum regularly when he was in office. But I have to admit I that publicly supporting his assassination was a step over the line, I'd went too far and I knew it.

And so, with that in mind, I hope that you would think better on that as well and learn from my mistake.

BLM is no different. Other than Trump isn't inviting these violent idiots to the White House legitimizing them. But good try

BINGO!!! :first: