Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

And? I have no doubts that if I really wanted to look I could find some pretty fringe people on the left that supported Obama. You'd have to be a complete dumbass to than equate who Obama is in his policy stances with those people. Yet goofball liberals have no problem doing it with Trump. It's idiotic

It's not just about white angry folks it's about conflict no matter who the groups are that could spillover and affect my life. I'm not taking anything for granted.

understood :thumbsup:

"Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride"

NWO folks are fanning these flames and won't be happy until American is dead.

Thank you Newbie and Sho Nuff!

said no one ever :lol:

sorry.....I guess you just said that.

And? I have no doubts that if I really wanted to look I could find some pretty fringe people on the left that supported Obama. You'd have to be a complete dumbass to than equate who Obama is in his policy stances with those people. Yet goofball liberals have no problem doing it with Trump. It's idiotic

I had a feeling you would miss the point.

I had a feeling you would miss the point.

Me punting your stupid Association to Trump is not me missing the point. But good job, good effort.

I apologize for our president, the white supremacists, and the scumbags on the board that support them. I'm glad you don't lump me in with them. Not all white guys are racist pieces of sh1t.
  • Like 1

I apologize for our president, the white supremacists, and the scumbags on the board that support them. I'm glad you don't lump me in with them. Not all white guys are racist pieces of sh1t.

Bahaha. Maybe she can take you with them to Canada and you guys can all share the same blankie and suck your thumbs together

• Like 1

you're so cute when you troll.
  • Like 1

You are :dunno:

Stop living in the past Sparky.....the Obama apology tour ended long ago!

So Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and a slew of other Republicans have come down hard on Trump for refusing to denounce these white supremacists.

24 hours later and not a single Republican on this board has done the same. Imagine being more of a right-wing hack than actual republican senators.

Stop living in the past Sparky.....the Obama apology tour ended long ago!

a black woman on this board is living in a country where her president supports White supremacists. Yes, I will apologize to her on behalf of the non racist whites out there.

back and forth. back and forth. is everyone here on board with the fact that people should only be judged on who they are and not what they look like? seems like it should be a simple concept, but i have been mistaken before thinking that common sense is "common". all of this entire situation is tragic and being that i live so close to charlottesville it has me even more concerned. guess being close to the mason-dixon line brings this about by proxy. just hoping that this won't fan the flames of racism any further.

back and forth. back and forth. is everyone here on board with the fact that people should only be judged on who they are and not what they look like? seems like it should be a simple concept, but i have been mistaken before thinking that common sense is "common". all of this entire situation is tragic and being that i live so close to charlottesville it has me even more concerned. guess being close to the mason-dixon line brings this about by proxy. just hoping that this won't fan the flames of racism any further.

You shuddap josh wiley! We universally hate you! :angry:

Also welcome. :wave:

a black woman on this board is living in a country where her president supports White supremacists. Yes, I will apologize to her on behalf of the non racist whites out there.

Are you actively campaigning to usurp sho as the biggest dumbass on this board?

My god what a trolling moron.

here's your chance big mouth. Tell Peenie that you are against the white nationalists/supremacists and that you think it is horrible that the president of the United States refuses to denounce their cause and their behavior. Otherwise, shut the fock up.

I am am becoming more and more proud of it.

here's your chance big mouth. Tell Peenie that you are against the white nationalists/supremacists and that you think it is horrible that the president of the United States refuses to denounce their cause and their behavior. Otherwise, shut the fock up.

Your google broke shiit for brains? Plenty of articles and quotes where hes denounced Duke and the white supremacists.

And he did it yesterday several times.

Lemme find that post of yours when Bam legitimized BLM who chanted to kill cops, advocated assaulting white people, etc, and brought a POS mother to the white house after he robbed, beat a store owner then charged a cop....yeah..that helped race relations alot.

Just do what you do bruh....tan, troll and lift. Trying to be smart doesnt usually go well for you.

Your google broke shiit for brains? Plenty of articles and quotes where hes denounced Duke and the white supremacists.

Lemme find that post of yours when Bam legitimized BLM who chanted to kill cops, advocated assaulting white people, etc, and brought a POS mother to the white house after he robbed, beat a store owner then charged a cop....yeah..that helped race relations alot.

Just do what you do bruh....tan, troll and lift. Trying to be smart doesnt usually go well for you.

if I would have typed word for word the tweets that Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz tweeted, you'd say I'm trolling. Trump has long talked about his base of supporters. How uneducated they are. And how they would stand by him even if he murdered someone. Congratulations. You are the very focking retard he's talking about.

if I would have typed word for word the tweets that Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz tweeted, you'd say I'm trolling. Trump has long talked about his base of supporters. How uneducated they are. And how they would stand by him even if he murdered someone. Congratulations. You are the very focking retard he's talking about.

Hahaha....yep..guess so. Suck on it loser.

Spoiler alert....youre gonna lose again in 2020. Grab your blankie sweetie.

If Charlottesville is trumps america....baltimore and ferguson is obamas. Ballgame.

If Charlottesville is trumps america....baltimore and ferguson is obamas. Ballgame.

lol. It's rare a racist piece of sh1t will admit it. Kudos. Enjoy the white robe

lol. It's rare a racist piece of sh1t will admit it. Kudos. Enjoy the white robe

Lol

....far from it....but i know you get scared when you can't face losing and that it was your girl. You need to have an excuse. Scary racists is easy for your primitive intellect.

Thank god we got rid of the party that stoked all this racism, that gave us ferguson and baltimore.

Maybe this is a good time for everyone to agree that the far left (blm) and far right (citronella crew) are both utter idiots, and 90% of America is just right or left of center? Probably not, but just thought I'd throw that out there...

• Like 2

Canada

Ah, Canada. America's Hat. Imagine the coldest, most desolate areas of the continental US. All of Canada is NORTH of those places. The bulk of the country lives as close to the border as possible. The only happy Canadians I know are the ones who've escaped to the US. The ones still there have an overall moroseness as if they've given up on life through some combination of national irrelevance, bitter cold, and lack of sunlight.

Health care is great if you don't mind waiting months, or don't have a complex problem, in either case you come back to the US of A. Canada does benefit from it's proximity to the US; they can invest very little in military while fully knowing that we would never let anyone attack let alone invade them. They also do well due to a lack of diversity; only 2.5% of Canadians are black for instance, and < 1% is Arabic.

So hey peenie, good luck, eh! :thumbsup:

Ah, Canada. America's Hat. Imagine the coldest, most desolate areas of the continental US. All of Canada is NORTH of those places. The bulk of the country lives as close to the border as possible. The only happy Canadians I know are the ones who've escaped to the US. The ones still there have an overall moroseness as if they've given up on life through some combination of national irrelevance, bitter cold, and lack of sunlight.

Health care is great if you don't mind waiting months, or don't have a complex problem, in either case you come back to the US of A. Canada does benefit from it's proximity to the US; they can invest very little in military while fully knowing that we would never let anyone attack let alone invade them. They also do well due to a lack of diversity; only 2.5% of Canadians are black for instance, and < 1% is Arabic.

So hey peenie, good luck, eh! :thumbsup:

I hear this echoed over and over by conservative Americans, and every Canadian I know (approximately 10) laughs at it. But don't trust my word, just watch this Canadian doctor who actually knows wtf she's talkin about, absolutely slay a senator who shares the same misguided opinion as you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYOf6hXGx6M

don't forget to pay her reparations while you're at it

• Like 1

Newbie vacations in Baltimore. He's ok with those thugs.

You've long since passed me and are trying to overtake the trio of stupid in Cdub, Timmy, and Hawker.

White guy trying to be black. Crassic.

black is the new orange

Liar...he most certainly did not condemn white supremacists yesterday. He made it so he did t have to actually call them out.

You think the many sides crap calling them out? Are you that much of a sheep?

And he only disavowed Duke after being bashed aboutit...meanwhile Duke was out again for Trump yesterday.

Look back at Reagan...HW Bush, Romney and how they handled support from people like that.

Trump has no problem bashing Comey, Sessions, McConnell...but never calls out Putin, Duke, or the racists from yesterday.

You've long since passed me and are trying to overtake the trio of stupid in Cdub, Timmy, and Hawker.

Uh huh... wake me up when I'm ever ever ever in the conversation for being the biggest idiot on this board. There are plenty smarter but you make the list every single time for dumbassery.

Newbie vacations in Baltimore? Who the f*** vacations in Baltimore?

Maybe this is a good time for everyone to agree that the far left (blm) and far right (citronella crew) are both utter idiots, and 90% of America is just right or left of center? Probably not, but just thought I'd throw that out there...

I'll admit the violent faction of BLM are idiots. Not the overall organization or their platform (similar to how some fringe nuts took over the tea party)

Theres a pretty good golf tournament on right now.

Maybe go outside, go for a run?

Wash the car?

Fire up the grill?

Just trying to help some of y'all. Geez.

Liar...he most certainly did not condemn white supremacists yesterday. He made it so he did t have to actually call them out.

You think the many sides crap calling them out? Are you that much of a sheep?

And he only disavowed Duke after being bashed aboutit...meanwhile Duke was out again for Trump yesterday.

Look back at Reagan...HW Bush, Romney and how they handled support from people like that.

Trump has no problem bashing Comey, Sessions, McConnell...but never calls out Putin, Duke, or the racists from yesterday.

Right. I called it even yesterday. Trump would come out with a statement and somehow you idiots would still rip him no matter what. And here we are.

Who honestly cares what you think? You're going to rip on him no matter what so who gives a crap? The country clearly told you all we don't care what you think anyway. This is just your sad feeble attempt to stay relevant in this country.

Again spoiler alert you're going to lose again in 2020.

Uh huh... wake me up when I'm ever ever ever in the conversation for being the biggest idiot on this board. There are plenty smarter but you make the list every single time for dumbassery.

Newbie vacations in Baltimore? Who the f*** vacations in Baltimore?

You are in the conversation chief.

You can't refute which is why you now resort to this trolling Bs you do lately.

Oh...and the pumpkin and sweetie schtick is creepy as fock.

Right. I called it even yesterday. Trump would come out with a statement and somehow you idiots would still rip him no matter what. And here we are.

Who honestly cares what you think? You're going to rip on him no matter what so who gives a crap? The country clearly told you all we don't care what you think anyway. This is just your sad feeble attempt to stay relevant in this country.

Again spoiler alert you're going to lose again in 2020.

His statement never called out the racists.

Even those in his own parts Rs are calling on him to do so.

The country is clearly telling you they don't support this fromhim and support of him overall is dropping.

And more of the country stated they did t want him than did.

We all lost in 2016...and if he survives (politically) his first term and wins again...we all lose even more.

I'm confident the GOP will even challenge him and that voters will come out rejected by his BS next time around.

I don't have confidence you will ever see that. Too far gone now.