Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Soooo I discovered a lump on my jawline

I am told a large part of the problem is that the medical profession has successfully lobbied to block the establishment of new medical schools, or increase enrollment at existing ones.

I don't know if that's true or not. If it is, we should import a couple million from abroad and tell them to Fock themselves.

I don't know about blocking new schools, but the number of residency spots has been capped for some time. I'm sure they justify it by not wanting to dilute the quality of our physicians, despite med school being far more competitive than it used to be.

You are right about that. They are the lions share of the problem.

Every medical facility seems to have three paper shufflers for every person who actually does anything related to treatment. We could revolutionize health care overnight if we got rid of the insurance and billing and coding leeches.

Amen. It's focking disgusting. My hospital keeps creating my chief ______ officers and middle management while there's a hiring freeze on MDs.

I forgot to ask... any night sweats?

yes. But I have had them all my life. If I didn't have night sweats I'd think something was wrong. I

No. But I'm still not happy about it. Ill see in a week or so when I go back and they do blood work

No. But I'm still not happy about it. Ill see in a week or so when I go back and they do blood work

Can you just FedEx them your manpon?

So it's went down significantly since I first felt it. Now I have to search for it. I'm still gonna make an appt next week but hopefully by then it's gone.

So it's went down significantly since I first felt it. Now I have to search for it. I'm still gonna make an appt next week but hopefully by then it's gone.

:thumbsup: Wishing for good news buddy.

Great, thanks. I'm never eating calamari again <_<

Yeah, I switched over to squid a few years back. I swear, you can't even tell the difference.

Yeah, I switched over to squid a few years back. I swear, you can't even tell the difference.

Plus it's much cheaper. :thumbsup:

I doubt it will even be there next week based off how quickly it has receded. It still creeps me out but at least it went down/away without having too much effort put into it.

Great, thanks. I'm never eating calamari again <_<

i have to admit.....i am a little cautious now. never thought about it before i saw that vid.

Haven't been following the thread... is he dead yet?

Karma?

It was a front-runner to a cold. Went down as soon as the cold went away

Karma?

Oh man.

Yowza. :mellow:

i think it was just GC schtick.

i think it was just GC schtick.

Yeah. Been noticing for a while Rholio has understated, dry humor and at that point he knew something was possibly not good with his own health.

If snarky posts warrant cosmic justice on that scale, we should all be dead.

Via spontaneous combustion.