Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

Alfred Morris value

Alfs value remains the same, he will continue doing what he has been doing... and dmac takes elliotts place. Sorry to break it to ya

Alfs value remains the same, he will continue doing what he has been doing... and dmac takes elliotts place. Sorry to break it to ya

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7618/alfred-morris

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Alfred Morris will be the No. 1 running back while Ezekiel Elliott is suspended.

It makes sense considering Morris has been active ahead of Darren McFadden to this point in the season, but Jones did say both McFadden and Rod Smith will have roles. Morris is the best bet of the bunch, but McFadden is worth a speculative add in all leagues as well while Smith is worth a look in deep formats. Oct 31 - 10:00 AM

I own Alf, but as a cowboys fan I really like rod Smith's skillset... I could see him getting 50% of the carries late in November if Dallas rides the hot hand

it's at least worth grabbing the guy for one week to see how it shakes out.

this is one of the best offenses in football that wants to run the football, and you're buying a share for nothing.

stop with the situation to avoid BS.

There's a good chance I roll Alf at flex this week vs a chiefs def that has been gashed on the ground in recent weeks. He likely gets early down and GL work which is well above avg flex value esp given the tough bye week. My other options are t.coleman@car and r.anderson@buf(thur).

Pure value he's a rb3/flex with rb2 upside (.5 ppr league).

There's a good chance I roll Alf at flex this week vs a chiefs def that has been gashed on the ground in recent weeks. He likely gets early down and GL work which is well above avg flex value esp given the tough bye week. My other options are t.coleman@car and r.anderson@buf(thur).

Pure value he's a rb3/flex with rb2 upside (.5 ppr league).

I think they will start with Alf but by the second game it will be mostly DMAC. I just think they can trust the rook on protection

Theres rumors of Murray possibly going back to Dallas. Anyone else see this?

That would be great being a Murray and Henry owner

That would be great being a Murray and Henry owner

Which I am.

This isnt spec either. It was tweeted by raporport earlier today and werder followed confirming Murray has heard he may be traded. It has legs.

Which I am.

This isnt spec either. It was tweeted by raporport earlier today and werder followed confirming Murray has heard he may be traded. It has legs.

This wouldve been the best thing ever. I have Murray and Henry in one and just Henry in another league. The rumors are too good to be true of course.

I think Morris will be good until Rod Smith steals away his touches. i am picking up Smith on waivers this week. I view DMAC as a non factor. DMAC got 14 fantasy points last year and none this year. I will be shocked if he produces much of anything except for losses for whoever plays him.

Why would you take Murray back? Zeke is suspended 6 games, not for a lifetime. Think it's just BS. I don't think Dallas can even afford $6 million a year for another RB.

Why would you take Murray back? Zeke is suspended 6 games, not for a lifetime. Think it's just BS. I don't think Dallas can even afford $6 million a year for another RB.

he's unguaranteed in 2018, so they could always trade him next offseason or just release him outright with no cap or real dollar impact.

• Like 1

I think Zeke plays this week.

Looking forward to the 2nd circuit ruling tomorrow.

I must have missed something, I thought that his last appeal was denied? I'm not familiar with the legalese of the situation

Ok, thanks...seems like all this is just postponing the inevitable. It's been a big distraction for Dallas, guessing they wish it would be resolved one way or another

No different than Brady's case. It'll get resolved after season is over. My guess is a deal will be struck where he sits the opening 2-4 games next season.

No different than Brady's case. It'll get resolved after season is over. My guess is a deal will be struck where he sits the opening 2-4 games next season.

That's what I think will happen too.

I'm still going to keep holding Alf, but not expecting to be forced to use him.

Glad Zeke is dragging this out. I grabbed Alf but ideally want him playing in fantasy playoffs. Im 7-1 and not concerned about making playoffs, I should be able to lock in a first round bye.