Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

The F.U. Thread for Week 9

Early FU to Fitz. On a plane and need to turn off phone. I'm sure his point total will be about the same when I land.

I'm 26 points down. He has John Brown, Fat Rob, and Lockett.

I have Smith, Hunt, Kelce, Chris Thompson, Josh Doctson, and David Erving, with Marvin Jones tomorrow night.

And at this rate in the KC and Wash games, I'm probably going to lose :mad:

Fat Rob Update: TWELVE carries for ONE yard! Great job Washington coaches! :doublethumbsup: :mad:

Doctson out at the one, another Fat Rob belly flop TD. Yay.

At least that game is over, and I'm sneaking away with a win.

FU Andy Reid you stupid fat fock for completely squandering the potential of both Hunt and Hill.

Again, I guess I have not give it to myself. I had to leave the house at 11:30 and was not even thinking of checking last minute for injuries. But sure enough, my ERTZ was pulled. When I got home at 4:30 I saw I was favored to lose by 4 and noticed I had none for Ertz.

Oh well.....that concludes a great F.F. week where everything that could go wrong went wrong. Just one of those weeks. Take my loss and move forward with a grin on my face.

FU Andy Reid you stupid fat fock for completely squandering the potential of both Hunt and Hill.

He’d rather pass to West. I guess he thinks West has better moves after catching the ball.

Fock Seattle's Russell and Richardson. Generating minimal points.

Wilson must be best friends with Baldwin. He targeted Richardson three times.....three completions. 100% by my math. Did Baldwin have that%?

LeSean McCoy

Austin Sef.-Jenkins

Doug Martin

DeSean Jackson

Will Fuller

Harrison Butker but that's the Chiefs offense's fault

Derek Carr, he's got that Eli look in his eye..................he had a good opening drive, Miami makes a little adjustment and BOOM-he's Eli face. Where's Blanda?

FU Freeman! Running like an RB3 each week this year except weeks 2&3. Hell, Coleman has outscored in 3 of the last 4 weeks.

LeSean McCoy

Austin Sef.-Jenkins

Doug Martin

DeSean Jackson

Will Fuller

Harrison Butker but that's the Chiefs offense's fault

It looks like your day was much like mine Gepetto. The agony of defeat.

We have a lot of starters and I'm still in the thick of it. I also started Dak and Brees, Evan Engram, CJ Mosley, Eagles D, Greg Zeurlein and have Aaron Jones and Packers D left, only down 176 - 153. Opponent has Cobb (who I traded along with P Rivers to him to get Aaron Jones and Michael Thomas a couple weeks ago). I'm at 6 wins 2 losses and in 2nd place hoping to get a win this week and hoping the 8-0 guy gets a loss which could happen.

Now Devante Parker hurt his knee, ridiculous he can't run down field and not get hurt.

DeVante Parker with a catch and a first down, and another great catch but called out, his knee was in bounds, they're reviewing it, yes!

so I'll probably get some bullsh1t Toyota medal from the Yahoo league proclaiming me a WW savant... but otherwise it's a "burn the mattress" performance

LOL.. As Commish, next year I may do payouts on those beloved Yahoo medals

J Jones dropped and easy TD.

He was wide wide open and all alone.

Wow.

We have a lot of starters and I'm still in the thick of it. I also started Dak and Brees, Evan Engram, CJ Mosley, Eagles D, Greg Zeurlein and have Aaron Jones and Packers D left, only down 176 - 153. Opponent has Cobb (who I traded along with P Rivers to him to get Aaron Jones and Michael Thomas a couple weeks ago). I'm at 6 wins 2 losses and in 2nd place hoping to get a win this week and hoping the 8-0 guy gets a loss which could happen.

Never mind then....it looks like you get the win. I don’t expect nearly as much from zcobb than Jones and D. Good luck

J Jones dropped and easy TD.

He was wide wide open and all alone.

Wow.

That was unbelievable. Oh well

Nothing worse than having to roster a bye week fill in and getting zero from them.

Thanks Ed Dickson; could have literally kept Gronk in on his bye and same thing would have been accomplished.

Yep, same old Andy.

Just ask Brian Westbrook.

Julio dropping a wide-open gift TD in the end zone? Falcons are so overrated. Severe case of Super Bowl Hangover.

Same here, Andy Reid. EEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU! Nine carries? Dumb-a$$.....................and I'm sure Jordy will go off tonight to further maximize Reid's mental-midgetry to make me lose.

Fock Aaron Jones. Start of the week my ass. Thanks for the 1.8 pts.

I feel your pain. With the way the offense is going they are going to be playing catch-up most of the time. Looks like Jones may become a flex at best going forward.

Almost recovered from starting McCown over Goff...

But FU Abdullah hold on to the f'ing ball... Lost of 2.8, not a given he would get it but he would have got a second crack at the goaline TD and wouldn't have been benched...

4-4-1 all losses by less than 5 F me

not in my matchup, but one guy in our league last night lost on that last play garbage time TD as he was playing Det defense.

I had a real good laugh about it because he's had the worst luck this year already, so to lose again in such a dramatic fashion just has to kill.

Fock Aaron Jones. Start of the week my ass. Thanks for the 1.8 pts.

Yeah, beware any time Jamey Eisenberg picks the start of the week. JINX!!!