Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

You guys remember how many points Deshaun Watson was scoring before he went down ?

I think he has the potential to score 2-4 points-per-game higher than the rest of the QB pack next year. I'm considering selecting him as one of my two keepers for 2018.

Yeah I think he will be very high, I think too high.

But that's just me I'm sure.

Romans 8-13-14

Romans 8-13-14

Just flip a coin.

it's a shame he did not have alot more NFL experience under his belt before the injury happened.

lots of questions, imo. most likely won't be on my redraft teams. i have him in one dynasty

Romans 8-13-14

he's gotta have that mobility to be worth taking very high. i also worry about his confidence/swagger

There was no one close his last 4 games, rushing, throwing, TD's

Next year will be VERY interesting to see how the QB position shakes out. Most seasons I'm pretty sure how the draft will shake out at the QB position and know who's going early, who's going middle and who's going late and how I want to build my draft around the QB and ADP I want. Next season has so many questions...

The established vets: Rodgers and Wilson. Brady one year older. Brees one year older and part of a run first team.

Watson and Wentz both with breakout seasons but coming off ACL's.

How high does Goff go with McVay and a young and solid offense?

Jimmy G is playing out of his mind right now and has Shanny as his coach. Quickly rising.

Mariota and Winston with a down year after many were expecting breakout seasons from them. Dak gets Zeke back. Bounce back candidates next season?

Do guys like Bortles and Keenum finish the year strong into the postseason and become viable options next season?!

Where does Cousins land in free agency?

Andrew Luck will be back. Or will he? Might be the biggest wildcard out of all the QB's next season.

Does Mahomes take over in KC? Instantly becomes one of the more intriguing QB plays next season if he does.

Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen and Josh Allen. Where do the rookies land?

I don't know that he will be the first. I got to think Carson Wentz and Jared Goff will be up there.

Watson is too eerily similar to RG3, a running QB who put up unbelievable stats as a rookie, only to blow out a knee.

I think the fear of that may keep some from drafting him as the first QB.

I don't know that he will be the first. I got to think Carson Wentz and Jared Goff will be up there.

Watson is too eerily similar to RG3, a running QB who put up unbelievable stats as a rookie, only to blow out a knee.

I think the fear of that may keep some from drafting him as the first QB.

Eyeball test says he's much better than RG3. Watson can actually throw from the pocket. And he's got weapons

I remember how many points Will Fuller was scoring before DWat went down

7 TD's in 4 weeks!!!

i agree with this. But we're discussing drafting him very high. imo, if he loses ANY of his explosiveness at all, it's reason to drop him out of the top few QB's.

So, at #5 or 6 QB is typically a mid-rounder.

and HOW do we possibly ascertain that he's not lost any explosiveness prior to the draft next year? i just don't see drafting him early. someone will. so i won't have him in redraft.

Eyeball test says he's much better than RG3. Watson can actually throw from the pocket. And he's got weapons

Maybe so but people said RG3 could pass from the pocket too

I hope he turns out better than RG3 but his running is a big part of it all, take that away and he's just not the same QB

I sure liked getting 35 points a game from him, Hopkins will be the # 1WR and Fuller will get his next year too

it's a shame he did not have alot more NFL experience under his belt before the injury happened.

lots of questions, imo. most likely won't be on my redraft teams. i have him in one dynasty

Agree it would have been great too have seen more like f him this past season.

No question he was on fire.

But I'm sure he will be too rich for me.

I draft qbs late.

Thanks for the reply, great points.

Merry Christmas

Just flip a coin.

You said so

I will be one of those guys "reaching" for him next year.

Im still going to want Russell Wilson if he falls into the midrounds.

Fantasy football media has people who are not deeply prepped for drafts getting comfortable with the whole waiting on a qb thing. They tend to fall on the swords with guys who have scary downsides and some really good qbs with less warts keep falling. This year, that was Carr, Winston, and Mariota. Also, a Shanny-less Matt Ryan had me scurred.

Most of the time, I can pick one of the good ones and/or trade for one that will be good later on. This year, I drafted Ben and traded for Wilson. Even better, I can usually get my hands on one who is running hot and trade them. This year, that was Palmer and Alex Smith. I also really wanted to trade for Dak, but I got lucky and was never able to land him. I would have been super wrong on that one!

I'd rather grab Wentz late and play the WW the first few weeks if Wentz is out still.