Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Biggest sexual regret?

Another regret, also band related, this time at Disney World. I was in 8th grade and flirting with this flag twirler chick, we end up alone on a seat in the Haunted House ride. Took me 1/2 the ride to get up the courage to kiss her, check. 3/4 way through I go for the bewbs, she is into it, check, my first bewbs#@! Feeling confident I reach for the promised land and she gives me the Heisman. I interpreted it that she wasn't interested in me. I found out weeks later that she just wanted to stop because the ride was almost over. :wall:

She prob tells that story now as her #metoo on twitter.

She prob tells that story now as her #metoo on twitter.

I wish I was so successful to warrant that. :( I mean, wait, this is the Geek Club, it wouldn't surprise me at all!

Sandy was such a slut. She banged everyone.

Only in her ass

Got crabs too many times to count. Tried drinking and drowning themin pools. Heavy Metal sluts were fun. But dangerous.

Tina Hawaii. Was way out of league. (34b) perfect woman. Brought two of my pot smoking friends. Went to pick her for a party. Her mom wasn't home and asked if wanted chill in her bedroom. Took her daisy dukes off and sang me a song whilst doing so. "Cocaine don't make me crazy, champagne don't make me lazy!!!"

Could have had it but got scared Biggest mistake ever. She was throwing herself at me and I froze. My friends would and still refer to that night as the night Bunny awoke.

Story at Eleven.

Lack of pubes nowadays......

I actually thought that wasn't actually true but after a quick look it actually seems like it is a contributing factor..

Sandy was such a slut. She banged everyone.

Yea she’s hot, once Sandy gets her hooks in you, any chance of escape is shot. That is unless the story didn’t happen, which there’s strong evidence to support..

Way back when, my then girlfriend (36C) went wine tasting in Napa with one of her friends (34B). They came back feeling pretty good. The 3 of us ended up in bed and it looked like ole 5-Points was in for his first 3some.

Well, I made the rookie mistake of paying too much attention to the shiny new toy without playing with my old toy first. I just got the tip into new toy when old toy pulled a Mike Tyson and tried to take a chunk out of my ear. We'll that was the end of that.

Had I played that correctly, I would've been banging them both all weekend. :wall:

Way back when, my then girlfriend (36C) went wine tasting in Napa with one of her friends (34B). They came back feeling pretty good. The 3 of us ended up in bed and it looked like ole 5-Points was in for his first 3some.

Well, I made the rookie mistake of paying too much attention to the shiny new toy without playing with my old toy first. I just got the tip into new toy when old toy pulled a Mike Tyson and tried to take a chunk out of my ear. We'll that was the end of that.

Had I played that correctly, I would've been banging them both all weekend. :wall:

Ouch. Literally and figuratively. :(

I just gained a fifth point myself. :ninja:

Monica, 38(DD), part Native American, dark brown hair to her waist, incredible figure and gorgeous face to match at age 16.

As a sophomore, she was, beyond a doubt, the most gorgeous chick in our entire school. One of those chicks who was already dating Seniors and college guys.

I was 15, a freshman and new to the school. One night after a basketball game, she asked me to meet up with her at a party.

As soon as I got there, she came right up to me and whispered lets go out to my car.

I was thrilled thinking of banging this chick, but that feeling didnt last long. As she leaned in to whisper, I was taken aback by the overwhelming stench coming from her mouth. Id smelled bad breath before, but this was other-worldly.

Im not kidding here. Her breath smelled like a thousand rats had feasted on a thousand and one rancid catfish, took a sh!t on her esophagus, puked on top of the sh!t pile, then died on the spot, leaving their corpses to rot there.

I didnt know what to do. I panicked and said, lets get beer first, hoping that might help. Nope.

Then I went on a search for hard liquor. We both took vodka shots. No help.

She was starting to wonder why I was stalling on going to her car when I finally started asking around if anyone had some gum.

She finally grabbed me and said, you dont need gum, your breath smells fine, and planted one on me. As our tongues touched, I felt my stomach gurgle. It was all I could do to keep from puking right down her throat.

When I pulled back too quickly, she looked at me funny so I told her I had to go take a leak.

When I came back, she was gone. Her friends said she just started crying, then left.

For the next year, she barely spoke to me. That summer, I heard she and her family had moved to Oregon.

I should try to look her up on FB or something.

Monica, 38(DD), part Native American, dark brown hair to her waist, incredible figure and gorgeous face to match at age 16.

As a sophomore, she was, beyond a doubt, the most gorgeous chick in our entire school. One of those chicks who was already dating Seniors and college guys.

I was 15, a freshman and new to the school. One night after a basketball game, she asked me to meet up with her at a party.

As soon as I got there, she came right up to me and whispered lets go out to my car.

I was thrilled thinking of banging this chick, but that feeling didnt last long. As she leaned in to whisper, I was taken aback by the overwhelming stench coming from her mouth. Id smelled bad breath before, but this was other-worldly.

Im not kidding here. Her breath smelled like a thousand rats had feasted on a thousand and one rancid catfish, took a sh!t on her esophagus, puked on top of the sh!t pile, then died on the spot, leaving their corpses to rot there.

I didnt know what to do. I panicked and said, lets get beer first, hoping that might help. Nope.

Then I went on a search for hard liquor. We both took vodka shots. No help.

She was starting to wonder why I was stalling on going to her car when I finally started asking around if anyone had some gum.

She finally grabbed me and said, you dont need gum, your breath smells fine, and planted one on me. As our tongues touched, I felt my stomach gurgle. It was all I could do to keep from puking right down her throat.

When I pulled back too quickly, she looked at me funny so I told her I had to go take a leak.

When I came back, she was gone. Her friends said she just started crying, then left.

For the next year, she barely spoke to me. That summer, I heard she and her family had moved to Oregon.

I should try to look her up on FB or something.

:first:

Were you able to confirm with other people later that she actually had bad breath? Is it even possible for that to be a one-night thing?

If it was just that night, you'd think she would have noticed. If it was chronic, you'd think it would have gotten back to her somehow.

Biggest regret was Melanija Knavs

shoulda kept that one

:first:

Were you able to confirm with other people later that she actually had bad breath? Is it even possible for that to be a one-night thing?

If it was just that night, you'd think she would have noticed. If it was chronic, you'd think it would have gotten back to her somehow.

A senior she had dated was ready to kick my ass at the party, but didnt when he saw that we didnt actually end up together.

He told me years later that hed had a problem with her breath a couple of times. He said whenever that happened, he just focked her from behind.

A senior she had dated was ready to kick my ass at the party, but didnt when he saw that we didnt actually end up together.

He told me years later that hed had a problem with her breath a couple of times. He said whenever that happened, he just focked her from behind.

As should you have, ghey wad!

I guess that explains what she was up to...trying to make him jealous. <_<

I also guess it never occurs to a super-hot chick to do the cupped-palm-between-mouth-and-nose move. :(

• Like 1

Ouch. Literally and figuratively. :(

Yeah. The worst part is, there's some chick out there, thinking I'm only packing the tip! She had a warm, wet, velvet sleeve. Had I been able to get balls deep....

Hence my reply to this thread.

Passing on an uncomfortably long kiss with Tom Brady. :(