Sign in to follow this  
MDC

No guns allowed at Mike Pence speech to the NRA legislative action forum this week

Why are the betaboy/cucks so worried about what happens at an NRA meeting? I doubt NRA members care what's going on at the comic book convention.

Or the beta-cuck convention.

Or the beta-cuck convention.

aka the democrat national convention or a Sixers home game

I obviously live in DFW and was wanting to attend the event, but I didnt feel safe knowing that I wouldnt be surrounded by people with guns.

How is this different from the DNC requiring ID at the National Convention, but saying it is racist to require ID to vote?

What right is there to go to the convention?

What right is there to go to the convention?

None. We have learned that asking for ID is racist.so It is the right of the DNC to be racist at their convention. Just as nobody has the right to carry a gun to a private event on someone's private property. The way some of you more liberal people are carrying on it looks like you would like people to have that right. edit.. I am sorry I meant Progressives. The term liberal is so 20th century.

None. We have learned that asking for ID is racist.so It is the right of the DNC to be racist at their convention. Just as nobody has the right to carry a gun to a private event on someone's private property. The way some of you more liberal people are carrying on it looks like you would like people to have that right. edit.. I am sorry I meant Progressives. The term liberal is so 20th century.

Not quite what makes it racial or racist actually and it had to do with trying to limit voting rights.

Point being...its an awful comparison.

Wow, MDC and cbfalcon caught a lot of fish with their trolling. :thumbsup:

Trump Kenneth stepped in it when he brought up the whole London thing. No wonder like half a dozen senior members of his staff have called him an idiot or worse.

And that's just the we hear about.

Not quite what makes it racial or racist actually and it had to do with trying to limit voting rights.

seriously, who in this country doesn't have an ID of some sorts, I am so tired of this nonsense argument

you cant

drive

rent

get a job

have a bank account

cash a check

buy liquor

buy smokes

but voting shouldn't check that cause dems can't get illegal votes that way

seriously, who in this country doesn't have an ID of some sorts, I am so tired of this nonsense argument

you cant

drive

rent

get a job

have a bank account

cash a check

buy liquor

buy smokes

Obama gave everyone health insurance. You have to have an ID for Obamacare. This is a non-issue now. Thanks president Obama

Obama gave everyone health insurance. You have to have an ID for Obamacare. This is a non-issue now. Thanks president Obama

probably needed an ID to get your Obamaphone too

probably needed an ID to get your Obamaphone too

Exactly. It's all the proof you need this made up bullshit by the left.

I cant believe we are going to allow this! You guys act like this doesn't set a precedent at such a critical time when it comes to protecting the second amendment. I say we all bring our guns. They wouldnt have anyone at the speech if they turn everyone away. Protect our guns brothers!

Funny that the geek club libtards have the exact same thing to say about this that the Hollywood libtards do. Baaaaa. Baaaaaaa

Look at all the righties get all twitchy and defensive.

Politics is sometimes fun. Fun to look at the hacks and laugh.

you cant

drive

rent

get a job

have a bank account

cash a check

buy liquor

buy smokes

Such nonsense that court after court after court has ruled against so many voter ID laws.

Besides basketball, I didnt get to read up on the news this weekend. How many people got stabbed with knives at the NRA Forum since guns were banned?

I obviously live in DFW and was wanting to attend the event, but I didnt feel safe knowing that I wouldnt be surrounded by people with guns.

But you would have been. :dunno:

Besides basketball, I didnt get to read up on the news this weekend. How many people got stabbed with knives at the NRA Forum since guns were banned?

London has an NRA forum?

You tardos got the gun ban in place yet?

Maybe if you jump up and down and scream just a bit more, you'll get it! You're almost there! Keep on whining! That'll learn 'em!

:lol:

• Like 1

Wow, MDC and cbfalcon caught a lot of fish with their trolling. :thumbsup:

HT had posts at 1:30, 4 am and 8 am. :mellow:

HT had posts at 1:30, 4 am and 8 am. :mellow:

What's your point? :dunno:

What's your point? :dunno:

That HT doesnt get enough sleep. Maybe thats why he so cranky.

Look at all the righties get all twitchy and defensive.

Politics is sometimes fun. Fun to look at the hacks and laugh.

Listen to me, seriously. CANBA is a safe environment (not overly snowflake safe) in which us arm bearers demand to exercise our 2A+ (we add the + because it symbolizes our extra drive to push farther than the typical gun owner. They tend to roll over when anyone tells them to leave their rights at home) God given decree.

CANBA.orgy, Because someone has to stop the commies

First off, voting is not a right, it's a privilege of citizenship. And requiring ID to vote doesn't preclude anybody, who has the privilege, from voting.

Of course, places like California don't give a sh!t about things like citizenship so they give drivers licenses to illegals and register them to vote at the same time. You're ok with that, though, since they vote D.

You may be wondering, why did us CANBA members choose .orgy?? What self respecting gun totter doesn't get the urge to orgy up with fellow NRA members?

Dont think that I'm all right wing all the time though just because of my gun beliefs. I have two sides to me. I have my retard side. That's the side who believes that if there is a problem, a gun will fix it. I kind of default to him when people start getting all snow flaky on me. He bursts out in all his gun loving rage, and I cant help it. Wifes aren't big enough? A gun will solve it. Drain clogged? Yep, you guessed it, time to get the gun.

Then I have my more sensible side. I call it my middle leaner side, or for short, a middly. He's good looking, has a pretty nice cack, and he thinks about things rationally. I dont bring him to CANBA meetings. Hell, I would kick my own ass if he started opening his yap once us 2A+ defenders got down to business

You tardos got the gun ban in place yet?

Maybe if you jump up and down and scream just a bit more, you'll get it! You're almost there! Keep on whining! That'll learn 'em!

Who is trying to get a gun ban?

First off, voting is not a right, it's a privilege of citizenship. And requiring ID to vote doesn't preclude anybody, who has the privilege, from voting.

Of course, places like California don't give a sh!t about things like citizenship so they give drivers licenses to illegals and register them to vote at the same time. You're ok with that, though, since they vote D.

Actually it is a right. And the courts have ruled that many of these laws do ke p people from voting so your point is false.

As for Cali...nice talking point that has already been shown as false before. But here you go again...

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2018/jan/24/worldnetdaily/no-california-didnt-pass-law-allowing-undocumented/

Actually it is a right. And the courts have ruled that many of these laws do ke p people from voting so your point is false.

As for Cali...nice talking point that has already been shown as false before. But here you go again...

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2018/jan/24/worldnetdaily/no-california-didnt-pass-law-allowing-undocumented/

Voting is a privilege. And California absolutely registers people to vote upon issuing a DL. Legal or otherwise. Your talking point is technically correct though. California didn't pass any law specifically giving illegals the privilege to vote, they just don't try to prevent them from doing so and, in fact, make it easier for them to do so by registering them to vote when issuing them a DL.

Why does the Secret Service need to protect Pence when hes going to be in an arena full of open carry heroes. :dunno:

In all honesty, that is prolly the one venue where the SS could take the day off. But roolz is roolz.

Voting is a privilege. And California absolutely registers people to vote upon issuing a DL. Legal or otherwise. Your talking point is technically correct though. California didn't pass any law specifically giving illegals the privilege to vote, they just don't try to prevent them from doing so and, in fact, make it easier for them to do so by registering them to vote when issuing them a DL.

They actually have measures to prevent it is the point...

They actually have measures to prevent it is the point...

Yeah, it's called the honor system. :lol:

HT works. It's what a man does.

Yeah, it's called the honor system. :lol:

Incorrect as shown and stated in the link I provided and a ton of other articles.

As Insaod...nice talking point, but doesnt appear to have an ounce of truth to it.

Maybe he had an overnight security job in Fishtown? :dunno:

Anyway, you don't need a red herring, you know you are trolling, I know you are trolling, carry on. :cheers:

Maybe he had an overnight security job in Fishtown? :dunno:

Anyway, you don't need a red herring, you know you are trolling, I know you are trolling, carry on. :cheers:

Appears to be working. :D

Incorrect as shown and stated in the link I provided and a ton of other articles.

As Insaod...nice talking point, but doesnt appear to have an ounce of truth to it.

Believe what you want. :dunno:

Notice how I don't tell you how things work in Tennessee or Wisconsin or wherever you're from? It's because I don't know how things work in Tennessee or Wisconsin or wherever you're from. I live in California. I know how things work here. You don't. Despite what you read.

ETA: I'm sure you believe that California's decision to issue DL's to illegals around the time the voter ID debate arose and subsequently combining DL's with voter registration is just a happy coincidence. Some of us know better.