Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Big Mike At It Again

Michelle Obama declared herself the "Forever First Lady" while talking at a college today. The self importance of these people knows no bounds.

• Like 1

Michelle Obama declared herself the "Forever First Lady" while talking at a college today. The self importance of these people knows no bounds.

Patrick Ewing really said that?
  • Like 1

Patrick Ewing really said that?

Yup. We have years ahead of us listening to these a-holes chirp. No way do they just stay in the background.

Id have to see the context. THE forever First Lady would be bad. Forever the First Lady, in the context that she will always be scrutinized and needs to maintain proper decorum would be fine.

Id have to see the context. THE forever First Lady would be bad. Forever the First Lady, in the context that she will always be scrutinized and needs to maintain proper decorum would be fine.

"I'm your forever First Lady"

Just listened to the audio, yeesh, that doesn't play well...

Sounds like people are just being a little bit sensitive here. The guy sitting across from me at the lunch table could call himself the forever first lady. I wouldnt care

She probably just wants to model her importance after Barbara bush. Power and attention are hard to just let go of

No one in politics wants to let go of their fake importance

Funny to see who gets upset by this and who doesn't. Then watching both sides flip when Trump says something dumb.

I thought you were gonna say something about our Mike.

I don't give a flying f0ck about that family.

Funny to see who gets upset by this and who doesn't. Then watching both sides flip when Trump says something dumb.

Well lets see. One is the actual president. Can launch nuclear missiles and sh!t.

The others main responsibility is to play with the former presidents cack occasionally.

What could possibly be the difference?

I dont even know what the fock she said, as there was no link, and I dont care enough to look myself.

I have to admit, the more I hear her talk, the less likable she becomes. In her you have an educated woman, who had access to a pretty wide swath of global society and understanding, yet she clings to the bullsh!t of propagandists as if it were factual, and is now tilting toward propagandist herself, such a shame...

Asked by Oprah, if her husband’s administration had lived up to its promise of hope, the first lady said yes, adding: “Because we feel the difference now. Now we’re feeling what not having hope feels like. Hope is necessary.”

She added: “And Barack didn’t talk about hope because he thought it was a nice slogan to get votes. He and I and so many believe ‘what else do you have if you don’t have hope? What do you give your kids if you can’t give them hope?’”

You know what my kid enjoyed more than hope? Education and personal responsibility. Early 20's, making a good living and out on her own now, and doing great in life. I never heard her say she preferred to have hope even once in her life.

Dumb to bring up. Why do people hang on every word of has beens?

Who is hanging on to her words? Just pointing out she is one beastly woman and I don't think anyone would be surprised if they found out she was born intersex or something. YUCK!

Who is hanging on to her words? Just pointing out she is one beastly woman and I don't think anyone would be surprised if they found out she was born intersex or something. YUCK!

Seeing as how you didn't say anything about a single word she spoke how could it possibly be you?