Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Anthony Kennedy retiring from the Supreme Court

you agree with whatever CNNMSNBC tells you to agree with. You never have your own opinion on anything

Yet another lie...keep trying Guy...maybe you will get something right.

How can you be opposed to a pick that hasnt been made? It is time to get rid of the obstructionist in DC.

Mitch McConnel and the rest of the GOP?

If I agreed with all of that I would have stated it...you dont need to try putting words into my mouth.

Jesus H Christ did you really just type that to someone else?

Mitch McConnel and the rest of the GOP?

The Dems do it too but not as well. Regardless of whoever the Dem leader is and whichever side is in the minority or majority, McConnell always seems to be playing the game better.

I don't much like him but he's effective. He's less awful at getting things done when he's in charge and more talented at grinding things to a halt when he isn't.

The Dems do it too but not as well. Regardless of whoever the Dem leader is and whichever side is in the minority or majority, McConnell always seems to be playing the game better.

I don't much like him but he's effective. He's less awful at getting things done when he's in charge and more talented at grinding things to a halt when he isn't.

No doubt the Dems do too...just hilarious this group of GOP and Trump whine about obstruction given what we saw under Obama and McConnels actions with Garland. Also...holding the oval and majorities in congress and always blaming the Dems is laughable.

President Trump is scheduled to announce his nominee for the vacant seat on the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday evening, but the mainstream media will harp on the fact that the choice is conservative regardless of the selection, according to an examination of media coverage of the last six nominees.

From the moment that Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement last month, media members have been stoking fear that Trump’s replacement would outlaw abortions and turn America into a nation that shuns liberal ideology. The Hollywood elite has gotten involved, too, with the usual anti-Trump suspects immediately entering crisis mode.

Now that Trump’s historic decision is only a few hours away, Rich Noyes, a senior editor at Media Research Center, wrote that it’s “easy to predict the liberal media’s spin” regardless of who Trump selects.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/09/mainstream-media-will-pile-on-conservative-label-to-trumps-supreme-court-pick-study-shows.html

• Like 1

President Trump is scheduled to announce his nominee for the vacant seat on the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday evening, but the mainstream media will harp on the fact that the choice is conservative regardless of the selection, according to an examination of media coverage of the last six nominees.

From the moment that Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement last month, media members have been stoking fear that Trump’s replacement would outlaw abortions and turn America into a nation that shuns liberal ideology. The Hollywood elite has gotten involved, too, with the usual anti-Trump suspects immediately entering crisis mode.

Now that Trump’s historic decision is only a few hours away, Rich Noyes, a senior editor at Media Research Center, wrote that it’s “easy to predict the liberal media’s spin” regardless of who Trump selects.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/09/mainstream-media-will-pile-on-conservative-label-to-trumps-supreme-court-pick-study-shows.html

Our country, including SCOTUS, is set up to "shun liberal ideology." Liberalism calls for change, and change is the exception not the rule, since things are pretty focking good at any given moment compared to most of the world. :dunno:

Thank God it's not that criminal kunt Hillary making the pick. :banana:

Could you imagine? Probably would select Beyonce or something.

No doubt the Dems do too...just hilarious this group of GOP and Trump whine about obstruction given what we saw under Obama and McConnels actions with Garland. Also...holding the oval and majorities in congress and always blaming the Dems is laughable.

If you do not understand the difference between a Supreme Court nomination during a presidential election year and a Supreme Court nomination during a mid term then you really are a retard.

If you do not understand the difference between a Supreme Court nomination during a presidential election year and a Supreme Court nomination during a mid term then you really are a retard.

:first:

I understand Garland wasnt the only think McConnel and the GOP obstructed during Obamas term.

And Scalia passed almost a full year before Obamas term ended and wasnt even brought up for discussion. That was pathetic and should be easy to admit, but you all just cant do it.

I understand Garland wasnt the only think McConnel and the GOP obstructed during Obamas term.

And Scalia passed almost a full year before Obamas term ended and wasnt even brought up for discussion. That was pathetic and should be easy to admit, but you all just cant do it.

I'll admit that they obstructed the pick. It makes me so happy that they did it. You'd better clutch your uterus tight, because Trump is coming with another scary judge to haunt you for the next 30 years. Hahaha!

http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/16/10-times-democrats-vowed-to-block-republican-nominees/

10 Times Democrats Vowed To Block Republican Court Nominees

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/02/17/flashback-to-1992-when-democrats-halted-a-republican-presidents-judicial-nominees/

I'll admit that they obstructed the pick. It makes me so happy that they did it. You'd better clutch your uterus tight, because Trump is coming with another scary judge to haunt you for the next 30 years. Hahaha!

I didnt find Gorsuch scary...we will see on Kavanaugh if he is the pick which appears likely.

Garland would have made a good choice as well.

And no doubt you all would have gone nuts if the democrats pulled that crap.

VIDEO: Students hate Trump’s SCOTUS pick… before he made it

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11100

Just another display of that generation showcasing how fuckin stupid they are. Seriously, not a single one of these fucktards asked, 'who was the pick'?

That youtube channel is awesome. What a bunch of anti-Trump morons.

Just another display of that generation showcasing how fuckin stupid they are. Seriously, not a single one of these fucktards asked, 'who was the pick'?

That is why they are Useful Idiots!

Uh, it went beyond that. Most of them acted like they actually knew who it was. I think one even said his dad told him or something like that lol.

Uh, it went beyond that. Most of them acted like they actually knew who it was. I think one even said his dad told him or something like that lol.

I know these are the dumbest of the dumb. I'm wondering how many students they had to go through to get these morons? Was it 50/50 or worse. It should seriously take 100 or more students to get this many retards on video.

Read an article today, stating how much different advocacy groups have already pledged for ads for/against whomever is the nominee. I really don't think that's what the Founding Fathers had in mine when they created lifetime terms for the judiciary. :rolleyes:

Anyone else looking forward to the sky screaming by CNN and communistguys?

No matter who is nominated they are going to be in full tilt mode at 9:01 eastern time.

The only question is what the leading talking point will be: _______ is a racist or _______ is a misogynist

No matter who is nominated they are going to be in full tilt mode at 9:01 eastern time.

The only question is what the leading talking point will be: _______ is a racist or _______ is a misogynist

It's going to be awesome. I'm going to head on over to FBGheys after the nomination to watch the meltdown and "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" drama and hyperbole. We won't get much of that here but from a few posters (slotard, honcho, maybe wiff). Most everyone else is pretty reasonable outside of those DNC marionettes.

Should be great TV. I do hope he doesn't choose that woman though. She is definitely anti abortion and we need to abort as many low IQ losers as possible. They are already breeding uncontrolled and that is with the ability to have an abortion.

It's going to be awesome. I'm going to head on over to FBGheys after the nomination to watch the meltdown and "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" drama and hyperbole. We won't get much of that here but from a few posters (slotard, honcho, maybe wiff). Most everyone else is pretty reasonable outside of those DNC marionettes.

I can only witness as a guest until my ban ends on the 25th.

Should be great TV. I do hope he doesn't choose that woman though. She is definitely anti abortion and we need to abort as many low IQ losers as possible. They are already breeding uncontrolled and that is with the ability to have an abortion.

That kind of doesn't make sense. If she's anti-murderabortion then she won't want to murder abort those losers as well, right? So in your case, don't you want someone that wants to murder abort as many losers as possible?

That's how I usually do it. No sense posting since the FBG mods have the 'Leans Right' alert set up so they can remove you from the forums immediately upon detection.

• Like 1

That kind of doesn't make sense. If she's anti-murderabortion then she won't want to murder abort those losers as well, right? So in your case, don't you want someone that wants to murder abort as many losers as possible?

yes I do, that's why I don't want her in there.

Theres really no reason to post there unless you have the time to play Kung Fu keyboard fighting off all the liberals coming after you.

Just read it and then congratulate yourself for remaining a normal person.

On a serious note, the court will likely be ruling on immigration issues so my vote is for whichever of the 4 is going to be pro-America when it comes to immigration.

I hear Kavanaugh is the best fit. Hope he gets the nod.

An unhinged childish douche who cares more about making liberals mad than doing whats right for the country?

Go back to your Nazi hideout.

Tell Fuhrer Bryant I said hello.

• Like 1

Go back to your Nazi hideout.

Tell Fuhrer Bryant I said hello.

Oof...thinking the non Trumpswabs are the Nazis...

And acting like you arent still over there is a nice touch too.

I'd be disappointed if it were Kavenaugh. He was on the Starr commission and I have about as much respect for Kenneth Starr as I do dingleberries hanging from Carrot Top's ass. Then he went on to become major a Bush insider. Two reason to be disappointed so far as I'm concerned. No thank you.

The other three are fine. I'm especially fond of Hardiman given his working class roots and Ketheridge being from Michigan. Amy Barrett is thought to be out since reporters saw that she was home in Indiana.

• Like 1

:lol: at all these nuts on both sides standing outside the supreme court. Anyone drawing up a big sign and carrying it around is a mental midget.