Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Gillibrand is the same idiot during the Al Franken Fiasco that refused to draw distinction between say, telling a raunchy joke and double penetrating rape. Her response? "It's all bad!"

Too much stupid on the left to have a grown-up conversation about moving forward.

Like the elevator setup that CNN staged. " If you vote for Kavanaugh you're telling every woman that you don't believe them! " No, I'm telling the one woman that there isn't enough evidence to support her assertions enough to act on them.

But, throw enough screaming and tears...

Now, CBF says she doesn't want anything to proceed further., that's convenient.

• Like 1

One of the things I noticed yet again about the difference between men and women in confrontation is that from multiple commentators and Witnesses, women will say things like "see? I'm shaking! She was crying!"

.. and they think that adds legitimacy. Because, when they were little girls, when all else fails? Turn on the Waterworks.

When a man hears that or sees that? In the context of political debate or technical analysis? Just the opposite happens. Women lose credibility.

" look darlin, when you want to have a proper adult conversation, let me know..."

One of the things I noticed yet again about the difference between men and women in confrontation is that from multiple commentators and Witnesses, women will say things like "see? I'm shaking! She was crying!"

.. and they think that adds legitimacy. Because, when they were little girls, when all else fails? Turn on the Waterworks.

When a man hears that or sees that? In the context of political debate or technical analysis? Just the opposite happens. Women lose credibility.

" look darlin, when you want to have a proper adult conversation, let me know..."

What happens if a man would cry and shake? He get's killed by the leftist public as being weak and not worthy of holding a high ranking position. Talk about double standards from a group of people who want equality across the board....

I'm sure that's it. They work harder and are smarter and gosh darn it even God likes them better.

No, God and everybody else likes them less. Hence their historical persecution and attributing their success to anything other than hard work and smarts.

Focking stupid. I had little if any enthusiasm for Kavanaugh when this started for the reasons you mention, now, fock that, I'm all in. The Starr investigation is why I left the GOP and I despise George W. Bush intensely more than any other politician that isn't Coleman Young. The guy is an insider neocon hack but the left is batsh*t crazy.

Itsatip that other options exist. Don't get so caught up in the partisanship than you accept a shitty R over all alternatives.

On average, Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group. What do you think?

Weird post is what i think.

On average, Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of any ethnic group. What do you think?

Big thing for you to admit that a trait such as intelligence is heritable.

No, God and everybody else likes them less. Hence their historical persecution and attributing their success to anything other than hard work and smarts.

Their historical persecution comes from their animosity toward existing cultures and their subversion of them.

Their historical persecution comes from their animosity toward existing cultures and their subversion of them.

Kinda seems like the other way around. Please elaborate.

What happens if a man would cry and shake? He get's killed by the leftist public as being weak and not worthy of holding a high ranking position. Talk about double standards from a group of people who want equality across the board....

He ends up as unfunny fodder on SNL.

Like just about every trait, intelligence is influenced by both heredity and environment.

Weak partial walk-back and that's not what you wrote in your post.

Kinda seems like the other way around. Please elaborate.

That would take a long time and that I'm not going to give you, especially where you didn't "elaborate" yourself. You could start with 200 Years Together by Solzenhytzin. Read it and get back to me. I'd have to find similar material for the other 108 countries or whatever the count is up to.

Like just about every trait, intelligence is influenced by both heredity and environment.

I agree. Try that out in a different thread, or around a different group....about a different topic.

Let me know how it works out.

Right... that being said, studies have shown heredity is a way bigger factor than environment. like 80/20

Sucks but it's the hard truth nobody wants to talk about

In my admittedly limited experience they also tend to be pretentious ass holes.

I don't know about IQ but on average Ashkenazi Jews are some of the most attractive women on the planet.

The one with the most nose.

Knows most!

Shalom!

Like any great comedian you miss more than you hit, but you consistently provide more :lol: posts than anyone else here.

I didn't start off the anti-Jew tangent. :dunno:

What was anti-Jew?

Well you know what they say, if you want to know about the Jews;

Ashk a Nazi 🙋🇩🇪

In my admittedly limited experience they also tend to be pretentious ass holes.

That's strange, Jews I've know have usually been stereotypically neurotic and self-deprecating. To be fair, I don't know to which tribe they belonged.

I agree. Try that out in a different thread, or around a different group....about a different topic.

Let me know how it works out.

That's the very reason I brought it up, as some of these same guys are the first to bash those other groups. Yet it's inconceivable Jewish people attained positions of power through anything other than deceit, greed and subterfuge.

That would take a long time and that I'm not going to give you, especially where you didn't "elaborate" yourself. You could start with 200 Years Together by Solzenhytzin. Read it and get back to me. I'd have to find similar material for the other 108 countries or whatever the count is up to.

:lol: There is no justification dipsh!t, including that two volume historical essay on anti-semitism, written by an anti-semite. Have you read it?

If you want to know if Ashkenazi Jews score higher on IQ tests, I think the google machine has the answer. :thumbsup:

Right... that being said, studies have shown heredity is a way bigger factor than environment. like 80/20

Sucks but it's the hard truth nobody wants to talk about

For IQ? I don't think that is accurate, but it probably isn't readily calculated in any event.

Genes limit your potential, but the environment determines how close you come to reaching it. Childhood nutrition, illness and education/parenting styles certainly play a huge role in how kids develop and manifest their intelligence.

Wtf is an ashekenazi jew?

Ash?

Nazi?

Jew?

All within the same term?

Definitely a bad choice. But they're some smart mofos, which is probably a part of why many people hate them.

That's strange, Jews I've know have usually been stereotypically neurotic and self-deprecating. To be fair, I don't know to which tribe they belonged.

I mean Ashkenazi Jews specifically. I knew a lot of Jews growing up and generally think theyre great people. The few AJs Ive met were . I am working from a sample size of like 5 though.

Tell you what, if there is only one restaurant I could spend the rest of my life in? It would be a Jewish deli.

Damn.

I mean Ashkenazi Jews specifically. I knew a lot of Jews growing up and generally think theyre great people. The few AJs Ive met were ######. I am working from a sample size of like 5 though.

Fair enough. I knew many Jews as well, but never got into the specifics of their ethnicity. Ashkenazis did have a dramatic decrease in their numbers with the rebound population having overrepresented disease states due to concentration of the survivor's genes. It's easy to imagine they also lucked into a few extra IQ points and commensurate arrogance, when they realized they were smarter than everyone else.

Tell you what, if there is only one restaurant I could spend the rest of my life in? It would be a Jewish deli.

Damn.

Even though it's not nearly my favorite cuisine, I'd probably go Chinese. Much more variety. Can't eat sandwiches for eternity...or were you implying you'd die quickly from all the processed meat consumption?

Even though it's not nearly my favorite cuisine, I'd probably go Chinese. Much more variety. Can't eat sandwiches for eternity...or were you implying you'd die quickly from all the processed meat consumption?

Ooh, you haven't seen a proper Jew Deli! SO much more than sammiches!

Google Kenny & Ziggy's.

Frick, now I want latkes.

And....

Ooh, you haven't seen a proper Jew Deli! SO much more than sammiches!

Google Kenny & Ziggy's.

Frick, now I want latkes.

And....

Latkes are delicious, and also prone to promote an untimely demise. :thumbsup:

Latkes are delicious, and also prone to promote an untimely demise. :thumbsup:

You keep ducking the question you putz