Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

I'm not sure CNN is going to get over Kavanaugh.

While driving, I flipped on the liberal channels, CNN, MSNBC, Urban Politics, and just listening for about 20 minutes, I heard the "reporters" brought onto the programs say such things as: "Trump is the same as Hitler in that he blames the opposition for the exact things that he is doing", "There is nothing to be worried about because in November the Republicans will know what payback means.", and from an offshore reporter, "The United States Supreme Court Judges are like black African dictators". And one of the hosts was interviewing a couple democratic governors and pushing hard on questions about impeaching Kavanaugh. To the governors credit, they both said "it's not at that stage", but the host kept asking "so what if he is brought up to impeach, would you vote for it?".

This is 90% of the news media at work.

Nah, just tired of your act. Troll elsewhere.

Gun thrown. But just to clarify, I was tying the positions of many Jewish people to nepotism, but you made it about them being superior. And of course, because it's your nature, you made it about bigotry. Nope. Just simple nepotism, people looking out for their own kind. Lots of groups do it, but when a white person does it it's called something else. I think your kind call it white supremacy.

Interesting that both penny and MDC think it is ok to be racist about Ashkenazi Jews. :dunno:

Gun thrown. But just to clarify, I was tying the positions of many Jewish people to nepotism, but you made it about them being superior. And of course, because it's your nature, you made it about bigotry. Nope. Just simple nepotism, people looking out for their own kind. Lots of groups do it, but when a white person does it it's called something else. I think your kind call it white supremacy.

You are such an idiot to keep engaging this and most likely because you are an idiot in general. Maybe it's because you suck at gambling on sports, and suck at FF, and just suck at life, but really, why keep it going because your life is so miserable? I guess because it is simply you.

Even though it's not nearly my favorite cuisine, I'd probably go Chinese. Much more variety. Can't eat sandwiches for eternity...or were you implying you'd die quickly from all the processed meat consumption?

<------ Would much,much rather eat sandwiches for eternity

• Like 1

For the longest time, I wondered why there were no prominently gay Jewish people.

But then again, look what happened to the last one to come out of the closet. 😐

Anne Frank? Too soon?

You are such an idiot to keep engaging this and most likely because you are an idiot in general. Maybe it's because you suck at gambling on sports, and suck at FF, and just suck at life, but really, why keep it going because your life is so miserable? I guess because it is simply you.

Burp

A bit late but I just came across it just now.

Interesting that both penny and MDC think it is ok to be racist about Ashkenazi Jews. :dunno:

You'd be right, if Ashkenazi was a race. Or if the point of my post had anything to do with superiority of one group over another based on IQ test performance.

I just find it entertaining how people like to randomly bad mouth Jewish people, ostensibly based on their disproportionate success in certain industries/endeavors, while never giving them credit for hard work and intelligence.

Hey, we agree about something :cheers:

<------ Would much,much rather eat sandwiches for eternity

I should clarify: Americanized Chinese food. I could go a couple decades on dim sum alone.

Sandwiches would get old after a couple days. Especially the overstuffed deli variety.

Sorry you don't understand genetics. Or language.

Sorry you made a plain statement that undercut your professed liberal worldview and got caught doing so. Claims to authority aren't going to help you out of that one.

You'd be right, if Ashkenazi was a race. Or if the point of my post had anything to do with superiority of one group over another based on IQ test performance.

I just find it entertaining how people like to randomly bad mouth Jewish people, ostensibly based on their disproportionate success in certain industries/endeavors, while never giving them credit for hard work and intelligence.

wait, isn't the "Muslim ban" racist? What about the border wall?

when did Muslims and Mexicans become a race?

Racist hasn't meant race in years

:lol: There is no justification dipsh!t, including that two volume historical essay on anti-semitism, written by an anti-semite. Have you read it?

If you want to know if Ashkenazi Jews score higher on IQ tests, I think the google machine has the answer. :thumbsup:

There's no justification in your mind; others disagree. I don't want to know if they score higher and didn't ask that. I said that intelligence is a heritable trait. You freaked out and now are in your usual mode of distorting what others have said to maneuver your way out of your own statement.

• Like 1

There's no real difference between race and ethnic group to Jerry's point. And you know that.

Is Ashkenazi jewism a race?

Ooh, you haven't seen a proper Jew Deli! SO much more than sammiches!

Google Kenny & Ziggy's.

Frick, now I want latkes.

And....

That looks fockgin amazing. Expensive but amazing. :thumbsup:

That looks fockgin amazing. Expensive but amazing. :thumbsup:

It is amazing. The place is about 5 blocks from my office.

is muslim a race?

Did I call Jerry an anti Muslim racist?

Did I call Jerry an anti Muslim racist?

no but all we've heard for 3 years from your ilk is trumps a racist because he wanted to more thoroughly vet people from muslim nations.

Make up your mind

no but all we've heard for 3 years from your ilk is trumps a racist because he wanted to more thoroughly vet people from muslim nations.

Make up your mind

So you didnt see me say that. Nice try fatfock.

Go eagles. ☺ Hahaha...

Super Bowl Champs baby. I think I was 10 when da Bears did that.

Super Bowl Champs baby. I think I was 10 when da Bears did that.

And they are both in the past.

Bears 3-1 and looking good. Eagles 2-3 and just got beat by fvcking dak prescott. ☺☺☺

you've never called trump a racist ?

Doubt it

Did I call him racist against Muslims?

Link?

Did I call him racist against Muslims?

Link?

well either way it's pretty stupid, but stupid is expected from your ilk.

well either way it's pretty stupid, but stupid is expected from your ilk.

You lost this thread bigly.

Not even comparable to the eagles loss yesterday.

they lost ?

At home ?

:lol:

Flash in the pan.

Tampa bay eagles

:lol:

You missed the point.

What point? You said something was interesting but never said why.

Are the Dems really considering trying to impeach Kavanaugh?

There's talk of that. Also talk of expanding the court when they gain control of the Senate and presidency again. They're really seething mad over this and Garland.

In related news, the barely functional RBG SHOULD get impeached.