Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Especially when their next defense will be, "I was just joking..."

When every word is scrutinized from those tilted left, yes, they get the same treatment....

Breitbart put together a nice compilation of the meltdowns over the weekend:

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1049059964764004352

I hope these people are being paid to act this retarded.

While it's funny to watch, this is some serious . This is the type of shite from leftists in other countries when they lust for power and try to foment unrest in order to start a revolution. The US needs to round these fockers up and deport them to Venezuala, Cuba or North Korea.

• Like 1

While it's funny to watch, this is some serious ######. This is the type of shite from leftists in other countries when they lust for power and try to foment unrest in order to start a revolution. The US needs to round these fockers up and deport them to Venezuala, Cuba or North Korea.

What is funny is that you have these people, and a host of others on other issues, pretending that this nation is some horrid place....I have traveled around the world extensively, they have no idea ....and I mean NO FOCKING IDEA ...how good they have it....

• Like 1

:lol:

losers anthem. jeezus look at the losers at lefty protests. always some mish mash of dyed hair half-men women weirdos with rainbow flags and idiotic signs. and they wonder why they keep losing

There's some nude ta-ta's in that video. Small ones, but ta-ta's none the less. Back row or people holding up fists. Wait till it pans.

There's some nude ta-ta's in that video. Small ones, but ta-ta's none the less. Back row or people holding up fists. Wait till it pans.

sorry NFSW. i had no idea what they actually were...women or men or its

Ohh, here we go. Now Sasquatch is a rapist.

That would make a great Jack's Links commercial.

Jeez, you’re the queen of non sequiturs. Nobody said AA shared no genetic similarities. But in general, there is more genetic variability within a race than between them, and that distinction is less clear as more multiracial kids are born. Unfortunately for those with your worldview, the lily is less white over time.

And it’s obvious your grasp of genetics is a limited, if you’re referencing a commercial kit as the state of the science for racial genetics. Read up on sickle cell trait emergence in malarious regions of Africa for a refresher on both genetics and evolution. Then read about sickle cell in non-blacks.

And you're the queen of distorting someone's response or adding useless information in an attempt to get out of a corner you've painted yourself into, like you did in this post and so many before. There's a taxonomy for races. They share certain characteristics, which are distinguishable from others. Those characteristics are ordered by genetics. They can be small differences on the whole, but they mean something. A 23 and Me report was referenced because it's a simple example of reporting those differences, for the benefit of everyone. Unless, of course, you know more than the people at 23 and Me, because you're an expert in everything.

You can't contain your anti-white bias and you still haven't answered Jerry's simple question.

• Like 1

Don't know if this was posted or not, but stay classy Dems...

http://www.startribune.com/rosemount-educator-on-leave-after-tweeting-kill-kavanaugh/495903561/

A Rosemount special education teacher has been placed on paid administrative leave after posting a tweet Saturday that appeared to call for the killing of new U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

The teacher, listed as an instructor at the Intermediate School District 917’s Alliance Education Center, has since deleted her Twitter account but her tweet was captured and shared by scores of users who said they reported it to the FBI and U.S. Secret Service.

A spokesman for the FBI in Minneapolis said Monday that the bureau was aware of the tweet, which read: “So whose [sic] gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh?”

The Star Tribune is not naming the teacher because she has not been charged with a crime. In a statement on the district’s website Monday morning, ISD 917 Superintendent Mark Zuzek confirmed the district received a complaint about an employee over the weekend and placed the employee on paid administrative leave “pending the outcome of the investigation.”

“Pursuant with the data practices act, we are limited to providing additional information regarding this matter,” Zuzek’s statement concluded.

Also Monday, the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement that it was aware of the alleged tweet but neither the office nor Rosemount police were “currently investigating any incidents we believe to have happened at the school.”

Calls to a phone number listed for the teacher were not immediately returned. The tweet was published hours after Kavanaugh was sworn in after a bitter weekslong fight over his nomination, mired by allegations of sexual harassment and a contentious confirmation hearing.

It is unclear whether the teacher will be charged with a crime or what law enforcement agency is responsible for investigating the tweet. While Twitter users wrote that they reported the tweet to the FBI and Secret Service, the U.S. Marshals Service is responsible for protecting the federal judiciary. The U.S. Supreme Court also has a small federal police force in Washington, D.C.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Minnesota has prosecuted at least two people in recent years for making threats against federal district court judges in the state. Last month, jurors convicted former Hopkins mayoral candidate Robert Philip Ivers with threatening to kill a federal judge overseeing a civil suit he brought. Meanwhile, Khaalid Abdulkadir is serving a term of probation after tweeting death threats against a federal judge and agents in 2015.

Placed on leave...

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/10/08/rosemount-paraprofessional-social-media-threat-kill-kavanaugh-tweet/

An alleged threat on social media has launched an investigation into a paraprofessional from Rosemount schools.

Social media erupted with activity after a tweet went out saying, “So whose gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh?”

The tweet was referring to newly-confirmed U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Not long after Brett Kavanaugh was sworn in as the newest U.S. Supreme Court Justice, a Saturday post on social media received national attention.

Independent School District 917 Superintendent Mark Zuzek says the district heard several complaints about the social media post over the weekend.

He said the individual who posted the tweet is a paraprofessional at a school in Rosemount.

“The employee has been placed on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation,” Zuzek said in a statement. “Pursuant with the data practices act, we are limited to providing additional information regarding this matter.”

“That’s messed up,” Matt Bleuw said of the tweet. “I don’t think you should be inciting violence because someone might actually do it.”

People across the metro are reacting.

“There is no time for people to think, they just tweet,” Mary Jo said.

“Why this teacher would be saying something like that – it’s crazy,” Jeff Husady added.

Most agreed that the tweet’s content was questionable.

“Being a teacher is even worse because people look up to her and she said some messed up stuff, so I think it’s wrong,” Bleuw said.

The post originated in Ramsey County, where the sheriff’s office is working with the FBI. The FBI says it is aware of the post and is investigating.

The account of the person who posted the tweet has been taken down, as well as messages blasting the post.

The teaching assistant has not been charged with a crime. The school district is also investigating.

Have the Dem's called for an FBI investigation on this?

That would make a great Jack's Links commercial.

:scene: Sasquatch is trick or treating wearing a Trump mask. Punk liberals try taking his Jack Links to disperse to those without any Jack Links. Sasquatch grabs a liberal, bends him over, and gives him a broken back door. :end scene:

So with photoshop, etc., thats good enough for you? Admittedly, it’s a fairly inane reference anyway, and certainly not worth lying about.

Didn't look PS'd; was a pic from an old yearbook.

How’d you get home?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Well, how did you get to the house?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Well, where was the place that this happened to you?”

“I don’t remember.”

“How many years ago was it?”

“I don’t know.”

“What year did it happen?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, what neighborhood was it in?”

“Uh, I don’t know.”

“Where’s the house?”

“I don’t know.”

“Upstairs, downstairs? Where was it?”

“I don’t know. But I had one beer!”

• Like 1

It is terrifying that someone can simply accuse and get so much traction with that accusation....

It is terrifying that someone can simply accuse and get so much traction with that accusation....

It's focking terrifying. I'm just glad I didn't have to "grow up" in this generation. No joking, no complimenting, no individualism without the "mob" beating you down. No more truth telling because you're probably "shaming" someone with simple truth. It's a horrible time to be young.

This is the same hysterical mentality that gave us the Salem witch trials and McCarthyism.

As a nation, we really havent progressed as far as wed like to think.

• Like 1

This is the same hysterical mentality that gave us the Salem witch trials and McCarthyism.

I see the behaviors of the leftists as being a kind of Faustian bargain, and it has trickled into the heart of the party in congress based on their behaviors. This is a feedback loop at this point, their acquiesce to the leftists mob is not something they can now unwind, they are bound to it or they risk the mob turning on THEM.

And racism, sexism and every other backwardsass prejudice imaginable. Exactly the mentality that Hitler and Stalin relied on to keep people off balance. Where kids could tell on parents, and neighbors turned in neighbors before they were turned in.

How’d you get home?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Well, how did you get to the house?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Well, where was the place that this happened to you?”

“I don’t remember.”

“How many years ago was it?”

“I don’t know.”

“What year did it happen?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, what neighborhood was it in?”

“Uh, I don’t know.”

“Where’s the house?”

“I don’t know.”

“Upstairs, downstairs? Where was it?”

“I don’t know. But I had one beer!”

sounds legit to me. i think i'll go protest naked and smash on the supreme court door with a planned parenthood sign and get thrown in jail over such a worthy cause :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I thought those were pancakes. :dunno:

Was that a guy or a chick?

I was trying to figure that out as well. Either small ugly girl t1ts or big ugly man boobs.

I was trying to figure that out as well. Either small ugly girl t1ts or big ugly man boobs.

Flap jack titties. Yuck!

How much has this pig slut gotten from the go fund me page?

How much has this pig slut gotten from the go fund me page?

hopefully, if there's any sense of justice in the country, she needs it for her defense fund

hopefully, if there's any sense of justice in the country, she needs it for her defense fund

There isn't. Not for hysterical liars who got out front on their victomhood status. Untouchable.

I first saw this happen in the military, multiple times, then became aware of it happening within companies I worked for over the years, and then you see it over and over in the news. I would not and do not trust women, to avoid "the accusation" from someone who simply does not like you it is wise to maintain an active defense.

Fair enough. I guess people in the medical field are less inflammatory/reactionary. :dunno:

Was that a guy or a chick?

Ask Penn, he's a geneticist and moral beacon for the world. And a virtue signaling azzclown.

• Like 1

And you're the queen of distorting someone's response or adding useless information in an attempt to get out of a corner you've painted yourself into, like you did in this post and so many before. There's a taxonomy for races. They share certain characteristics, which are distinguishable from others. Those characteristics are ordered by genetics. They can be small differences on the whole, but they mean something. A 23 and Me report was referenced because it's a simple example of reporting those differences, for the benefit of everyone. Unless, of course, you know more than the people at 23 and Me, because you're an expert in everything.

You can't contain your anti-white bias and you still haven't answered Jerry's simple question.

What corner? I said Ashekenazi Jews score higher on IQ tests than other groups - that probably has something to do with their success. Also confirmed intelligence has a hereditary component.

Your understanding of genetics and race remains terrible, even if 23 and Me has tried to dumb it down for non-science types like yourself. HTH.

I answered Jerry's post too.

I'm not sure if I should root for the corrupt, corporatist, globalist, insider, swamp dwelling wing of the Democratic Party or the burn it all down, pink haired gender nonconforming fruit loop Dems at this point.

I'm proud of my work here. Pen called it trolling of course.

I'm not sure if I should root for the corrupt, corporatist, globalist, insider, swamp dwelling wing of the Democratic Party or the burn it all down, pink haired fruit loop Dems at this point.

I think this election, probably more than any other in recent history, people are going to be scrapping the whole party idea. The Press still loves the idea of blue versus red. But I think more and more, people are going to be voting local. This is shiitshow on either side leadership wise. More than ever, I think it's all going to be about pothole politics.

:lol:

I was being sarcastic...I think all of you are being theatric about the threat of false female accusation. It's right up there with the war on Christians/Christmas, reverse discrimination and whatever inflammatory fodder you're being fed by the alt sites.

In general, they can't. This would never happen to Joe Public. Obviously we want to hold our SC justices to a higher standard, but we can't expect them disprove baseless accusations. We should expect them to be honest in reviewing the credibility and context of the accusations, however.

It's focking terrifying. I'm just glad I didn't have to "grow up" in this generation. No joking, no complimenting, no individualism without the "mob" beating you down. No more truth telling because you're probably "shaming" someone with simple truth. It's a horrible time to be young.

You can still joke and make off-color comments. I do it all the time in my office , which is mostly women. You just need to understand boundaries have changed, and definitely not get involved with social media.

I was being sarcastic...I think all of you are being theatric about the threat of false female accusation. It's right up there with the war on Christians/Christmas, reverse discrimination and whatever inflammatory fodder you're being fed by the alt sites.

Bullshiit.

I had this utter lunatic that we unfortunately couldn't background check because of legal issues. Nobody can say diick anymore. She was worthless and eventually things came to a head. She blamed me for all kinds of sexist crap. I had documentation up the Ying Yang. We opened up one of her drawers and it's just filled with unopened mail. Tax bills that have gone delinquent and to lein status. Etc.. I had a whole notebook of emails and responses and hour tracking backed up by key swipes AND login,out. Etc.

STILL I was accused and convicted based on the word of this loon alone.

The following Monday morning, I was told this lunatic would work for my boss directly who was a woman.

By Tuesday lunch hour, my boss had pulled me into the stairwell bawling. Saying things like how could you work with her for so long!

That was literally 12 hours tops.

Boss spent the rest of the afternoon with HR and counsel. And the lunatic was never seen again.

Still, when Counsel came by 2 congratulate/thank me on my organization and documentation. She said, yeah really helped us negotiate a settlement with her.

After all of that? They still paid her off.

The shiit she accused me of? Was so fuucking outrageous. And I talked to my boss and her boss and HR and counsel and let them know that I was Furious that I was so easily thrown under the bus.

And they said, in a nutshell, we have to take their word legally. If a woman so much has lodges a complaint, they have to act on it or face potential lawsuits.

And I know I'm not alone. Why do you think so many people. Easily see for making all of this crap up? Especially when it's convenient for her political leanings 35 years later.

Too many guys have been down this road. And, encouragingly? Too many women have seen it happen to decent guys.

Rapist don't generally pick 1 broad over 40 years and the rest of the time fly on the straight and narrow. It just doesn't work that way.

Someday, we'll grow up as a society and realize the bullshiit that's going on right now.

• Like 2

This sh*tshow is coming to an end and I fear our beloved thread will run out of gas before we reach 100 pages. :(

You can still joke and make off-color comments. I do it all the time in my office , which is mostly women. You just need to understand boundaries have changed, and definitely not get involved with social media.

You and I have had this conversation before. You have this preternaturally fuucked-up sense that if you haven't experienced something, it must not exist.

To quote Macbeth, there are far greater things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.

Basically, Mac was telling him that he's an idiot. If You can't see beyond the context of your own personal experience, you are genuinely dim-witted by definition.