Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

I feel bad posting "Looks like we Made it" immediately after wiffleball's rant. That's pretty tragic stuff.

I was being sarcastic...I think all of you are being theatric about the threat of false female accusation. It's right up there with the war on Christians/Christmas, reverse discrimination and whatever inflammatory fodder you're being fed by the alt sites.

Don't forget the KKK and Nazis. Hack.

• Like 1

You and I have had this conversation before. You have this preternaturally fuucked-up sense that if you haven't experienced something, it must not exist.

To quote Macbeth, there are far greater things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.

Basically, Mac was telling him but he's an idiot. If You can't see beyond the context of your own personal experience, you are genuinely dim-witted by definition.

Fantastic Wiffle. His experience ends at the tip of his nose.

It is terrifying that someone can simply accuse and get so much traction with that accusation....

What is more terrifying than ruining a man's life over false accusations?

Convincing 1/3 of America that the Supreme Court is no longer valid because of false groping allegations against a man.

I am starting to think they are pushing for all out revolt. After they lose the midterms they will start assassinating people like they did back in the 60s.

penny lives in a plastic bubble; the same one I live in to be honest. Doctors, scientists, engineers... for a woman to be successful in these fields, they need to have a passion and aptitude for them, and by and large they are not looking for a quick path to a sexual harassment lawsuit. They are as close to true meritocracies as they come; perform or die, man or woman.

The difference is that I recognize that not all careers follow the same trajectory.

• Like 1

Bullshiit.

I had this utter lunatic that we unfortunately couldn't background check because of legal issues. Nobody can say diick anymore. She was worthless and eventually things came to a head. She blamed me for all kinds of sexist crap. I had documentation up the Ying Yang. We opened up one of her drawers and it's just filled with unopened mail. Tax bills that have gone delinquent and to lein status. Etc.. I had a whole notebook of emails and responses and hour tracking backed up by key swipes AND login,out. Etc.

STILL I was accused and convicted based on the word of this loon alone.

The following Monday morning, I was told this lunatic would work for my boss directly who was a woman.

By Tuesday lunch hour, my boss had pulled me into the stairwell bawling. Saying things like how could you work with her for so long!

That was literally 12 hours tops.

Boss spent the rest of the afternoon with HR and counsel. And the lunatic was never seen again.

Still, when Counsel came by 2 congratulate/thank me on my organization and documentation. She said, yeah really helped us negotiate a settlement with her.

After all of that? They still paid her off.

The shiit she accused me of? Was so fuucking outrageous. And I talked to my boss and her boss and HR and counsel and let them know that I was Furious that I was so easily thrown under the bus.

And they said, in a nutshell, we have to take their word legally. If a woman so much has lodges a complaint, they have to act on it or face potential lawsuits.

And I know I'm not alone. Why do you think so many people. Easily see for making all of this crap up? Especially when it's convenient for her political leanings 35 years later.

Too many guys have been down this road. And, encouragingly? Too many women have seen it happen to decent guys.

Rapist don't generally pick 1 broad over 40 years and the rest of the time fly on the straight and narrow. It just doesn't work that way.

Someday, we'll grow up as a society and realize the bullshiit that's going on right now.

All I can go by is personal experience. Never heard anything of the sort pertaining to me or my male colleagues. You and I are about the same age, but you've been in the workforce a bit longer. Medicine likely has a lot more females than finance, or whatever field in which you experienced your accusation though.

So why do you think our experiences are so different? What do you think is the ratio of noise:legit complaints?

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm just saying it isn't rampant, and isn't threatening to tear society apart.

You and I have had this conversation before. You have this preternaturally fuucked-up sense that if you haven't experienced something, it must not exist.

To quote Macbeth, there are far greater things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.

Basically, Mac was telling him that he's an idiot. If You can't see beyond the context of your own personal experience, you are genuinely dim-witted by definition.

No need to get hostile. Whenever possible, I look for objective data - more so than anyone on this forearm. Failing that, I fall back on my experience and those around me. Just like you have done.

When you hear something completely contrary to everything above, of course it's still be possible. But how likely is it? And what will you need to do differently if it is?

I may be an idiot, and you the wise one. If so, how has your worldview/actions lessened the likelihood a false accusation is going to happen to you (again)? How will those actions impact your potential for positive interactions with women?

penny lives in a plastic bubble; the same one I live in to be honest. Doctors, scientists, engineers... for a woman to be successful in these fields, they need to have a passion and aptitude for them, and by and large they are not looking for a quick path to a sexual harassment lawsuit. They are as close to true meritocracies as they come; perform or die, man or woman.

The difference is that I recognize that not all careers follow the same trajectory.

Thanks for being civil and providing a plausible explanation Jerry, but I work with female nurses, aids, therapists, administrative assistants, etc., too. They ain't all uber achievers, and nurses in particular are notorious for seeking their career to score an MD husband. If they can't snag security the old fashioned way, why not falsely accuse a doc, just like every other wealthy/powerful profession?

Oh yeah, what other questions do you have about Ashkenazi Jew IQ test performance?

Pen doesn't like being called on his bigotry. But he loves throwing it around at everyone else. Sucks being called a bigot when you're not one. Welcome to the club!

I was being sarcastic...I think all of you are being theatric about the threat of false female accusation. It's right up there with the war on Christians/Christmas, reverse discrimination and whatever inflammatory fodder you're being fed by the alt sites.

Sexual assault is the most falsely reported crime by a mile. That doesn't include false accusations such as we saw against Kavanaugh.

All I can go by is personal experience. Never heard anything of the sort pertaining to me or my male colleagues. You and I are about the same age, but you've been in the workforce a bit longer. Medicine likely has a lot more females than finance, or whatever field in which you experienced your accusation though.

So why do you think our experiences are so different? What do you think is the ratio of noise:legit complaints?

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm just saying it isn't rampant, and isn't threatening to tear society apart.

I do not believe it is likely there are more females in medicine than in corporate tax.

How many people work in your hospital? A couple of hundred? The more people you work with the more likely hood of coming across crazy.

Serious question for those that consider themselves left leaners here. Are you proud of your Democratic Party the past two plus years?

Rigging primary/attempt to rig general election, colluding with Russians, attacking members of Congress (one nearly died), spying on U.S. citizens, attempting to ruin a man's life and threatening his family, wholesale mob rules mentality regarding all things Trump regardless of the topic, etc...

Are you proud of that? Have you bothered to take an honest look at why you feel as you do or what you're being fed by the MSM?

Serious question for those that consider themselves left leaners here. Are you proud of your Democratic Party the past two plus years?

Rigging primary/attempt to rig general election, colluding with Russians, attacking members of Congress (one nearly died), spying on U.S. citizens, attempting to ruin a man's life and threatening his family, wholesale mob rules mentality regarding all things Trump regardless of the topic, etc...

Are you proud of that? Have you bothered to take an honest look at why you feel as you do or what you're being fed by the MSM?

None of them will give you a serious answer to this.

None of them will give you a serious answer to this.

Because its not a serious question. Garbage in garbage out.

Thanks for being civil and providing a plausible explanation Jerry, but I work with female nurses, aids, therapists, administrative assistants, etc., too. They ain't all uber achievers, and nurses in particular are notorious for seeking their career to score an MD husband. If they can't snag security the old fashioned way, why not falsely accuse a doc, just like every other wealthy/powerful profession?

Oh yeah, what other questions do you have about Ashkenazi Jew IQ test performance?

Based on your persona here, I'm trying to envision you making an off-color statement to an admin, and I'm just not seeing it. But your anecdotal evidence is noted. :thumbsup:

I have no questions about them. I have a few questions for you though: let's say we have one ethnicity from a continent, let's call it Africa, which until the past 50-60 years was valued almost entirely on their physical prowess and not their intelligence. And we have another ethnicity from a different continent, let's call it Europe, which for centuries has increasingly valued intelligence. Might one have on average a higher IQ? Physical prowess?

Let's say we have folks from another region, let's call it the Middle East, which to this day has warring tribes which value violence in the name of Allah. Might people from that region evolve to be more prone to violence?

Just seeing where we draw the line here. TIA. :cheers:

That's the chickenschit type of answer I was expecting.

I am sure you and Fikthy are both used to people refusing to dignify your crap with a serious reply.

Winning. :thumbsup:

Based on your persona here, I'm trying to envision you making an off-color statement to an admin, and I'm just not seeing it. But your anecdotal evidence is noted. :thumbsup:

I have no questions about them. I have a few questions for you though: let's say we have one ethnicity from a continent, let's call it Africa, which until the past 50-60 years was valued almost entirely on their physical prowess and not their intelligence. And we have another ethnicity from a different continent, let's call it Europe, which for centuries has increasingly valued intelligence. Might one have on average a higher IQ? Physical prowess?

Let's say we have folks from another region, let's call it the Middle East, which to this day has warring tribes which value violence in the name of Allah. Might people from that region evolve to be more prone to violence?

Just seeing where we draw the line here. TIA. :cheers:

Could you and I agree that its not about race, but about culture?

I'll take a stab. I considered myself a left leaner/moderate, but the Dems have pushed further to the left then I like. The right has pushed further to the right then I like. I'm not proud of either party as a whole. I like some individuals of both parties tho. But on to your questions.

1. I thought what the DNC was bad, but they don't have to be neutral. It's a shitty process. The super delegates is an even bigger scam. Of course you don't want any party colluding with foreign governments or people.

2. Extremist. Conservatives wouldn't want blame placed at their feet for everything some nut does who happens to be a Republican, right?

3. Bush passed the HSA in 2002 which granted enormous powers to the federal government. Bush also abused those powers to spy on Americans. Matter of fact, his administration was taken to court and lost. He expanded the governments role in it's abilities to spy,lock up, detain Americans without due process. I've always considered the HSA and the ACA to be the biggest government abuse/unconstitutional overreaching policies in my lifetime.

4. Hated what the did to BK.

5. To me, and just my opinion, the mob mentality are again, the fringe/extremists. What I don't like are the politicians playing to the extremists. You could also make the same argument about the Trump base. They are made up of the far right. Not all, but a decent percentage. Trump doesn't win without independents and moderate conservatives, but his base will always be there.

I will never vote for a Democrat again, at least not until they move back towards the center. Same for the Republicans. I'll find moderates to continually waste my votes on, but I will not support candidates who play to the extremists.

Because its not a serious question. Garbage in garbage out.

Deflection at its finest

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6244083/High-school-clique-mean-girls-sued-targeting-boy-false-allegations-sexual-assault.html

A group of high school 'mean girls' have admitted to targeting and falsely accusing a boy of sexual assault because they 'just don't like him'.

A 26-page federal lawsuit was filed in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on the eve of October 3 - also known as Mean Girls Day in tribute to the 2004 cult classic - against a clique of five girls at Seneca Valley High School.

The boy's parents describe the clique as 'mean girls' who 'conspired in person and via electronic communication devices to falsely accuse [their son] of sexual assault on two occasions.'

Their son, referred to in the lawsuit as TF, was fired from his job at a local pool, forced to serve time in a juvenile detention facility, is now home-schooled and suffers psychological trauma after the teenage girls bullied him and later admitted to lying about their sexual assault claims.

I'm sure CNN will be all over this one, right?

Damn.

This is why some high school kids find a gun and go shoot up their school. In this case, I wouldn't blame the kid.

Damn.

Someone should tweet it over to them, not that they would ever do anything with it. Does not meet their agenda criteria

Damn.

Are you bipolar? And which wiff will you be on voting day?

Someone should tweet it over to them, not that they would ever do anything with it. Does not meet their agenda criteria

Yep. Related note, how many of the stories about female teachers actively seducing and plotting to rape children has CNN covered?

But some dude shows his diick to a houseplant and a woman is scarred for life.

2. Extremist. Conservatives wouldn't want blame placed at their feet for everything some nut does who happens to be a Republican, right?

5. To me, and just my opinion, the mob mentality are again, the fringe/extremists. What I don't like are the politicians playing to the extremists. You could also make the same argument about the Trump base.

You only see extremists on the left advocating physical confrontation. When the Dems were in power, there weren't calls for people to physically harass officials in restaurants, etc.

Otherwise, thanks for answering. I'll put that down as a 'No, I'm not proud'.

You only see extremists on the left advocating physical confrontation. When the Dems were in power, there weren't calls for people to physically harass officials in restaurants, etc.

Shortly after Obama won, the Tea Party Movement started. 99.9% of the time Tea Party goers got the proper paperwork to permits to protest. They held rallies, had scheduled speakers, marched on Washington (peacefully), etc. I'm sure there is .01% of some loon who committed violence or threatened too back then. But violence / mob rule / blocking streets was the hard exception..... not the rule.

Agree with the Tea Party or don't agree, they "protested" about as civil as you can.

This crap going on today is the opposite. Not even close.

Shortly after Obama won, the Tea Party Movement started. 99.9% of the time Tea Party goers got the proper paperwork to permits to protest. They held rallies, had scheduled speakers, marched on Washington (peacefully), etc. I'm sure there is .01% of some loon who committed violence or threatened too back then. But violence / mob rule / blocking streets was the hard exception..... not the rule.

Agree with the Tea Party or don't agree, they "protested" about as civil as you can.

Time and again I will see a reporter interviewing them and challenging them on this aspect, the reply typically being along the lines of "we dont care", with the ends justifying the means kind of mentality.

There was one interview where the reporter asked some young dum kid if he believed in free speech, and he told them yes, then they asked him why he was trying to prevent a speaker coming on site from speaking and wasnt that trying to deny him his free speech....the kid was like, "yeah I still support free speech, but not for him(the intended speaker).......

With values like that how can we be positive about the future?

One side appeals to logic, the other panders to emotion. :dunno:

Time and again I will see a reporter interviewing them and challenging them on this aspect, the reply typically being along the lines of "we dont care", with the ends justifying the means kind of mentality.

There was one interview where the reporter asked some young dum kid if he believed in free speech, and he told them yes, then they asked him why he was trying to prevent a speaker coming on site from speaking and wasnt that trying to deny him his free speech....the kid was like, "yeah I still support free speech, but not for him(the intended speaker).......

With values like that how can we be positive about the future?

I feel the same way about right wingers trying to limit peoples bodily autonomy or allowing people to refuse service to others on religious grounds. Far as violent stuff Antifa are scumbags but there are also examples of right wing terrorism, threats to abortion providers, violence at rallies etc.

Neither side has the high ground on this one.

I feel the same way about right wingers trying to limit peoples bodily autonomy or allowing people to refuse service to others on religious grounds. Far as violent stuff Antifa are scumbags but there are also examples of right wing terrorism, threats to abortion providers, violence at rallies etc.

Neither side has the high ground on this one.

I am not going to get into body autonomy, I really dont care if people want to murder little babies, i fact I say have at it...the less unwanted kids roaming around the better, and in some communities they dont know how to parent either. It might suck to think about murdering babies, but I see the societal benefits to that one.

Now, if someone wants to practice their religion in a way that means they wont serve people, fine, that is just fine, so long as the government stays out of it all..... now if someone wants to physically/financially harm someone using their religious beliefs as a weapon to do so, not ok......

On the left you have scum like antifa, BLM, and a few others and on the right you have some less prevalent groups that really dont have any sway, but I admit each party has its own radicals, I just think the Dems use theirs too much.

I want the government to stay out of things as much as possible, all they do is screw things up....make bad situations worse....big clumsy, fumbling oaf.....