Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

There's talk of that. Also talk of expanding the court when they gain control of the Senate and presidency again. They're really seething mad over this and Garland.

In related news, the barely functional RBG SHOULD get impeached.

A part of me really feels for her. Another part says she should have bailed in 2015. Elections have consequences! :doublethumbsup:

There's talk of that. Also talk of expanding the court when they gain control of the Senate and presidency again. They're really seething mad over this and Garland.

In related news, the barely functional RBG SHOULD get impeached.

Wow talk about unhinged.

Can you imagine the sh!t show if this old broad dies in the next 6 months?

Wow talk about unhinged.

Can you imagine the sh!t show if this old broad dies in the next 6 months?

Trump already knows who he will nominate, and she will be tough to turn down.

Trump already knows who he will nominate, and she will be tough to turn down.

Im not so sure. Whoever she is, she touched my privates when I was a little boy.

-Corey Booker

Im not so sure. Whoever she is, she touched my privates when I was a little boy.

-Corey Booker

racist with be the next play, islam will be a race again and tranvestistes will become the new race.

They still haven't figured out they need to lose the playbook of failure and come up with new ideas.

Sorry you made a plain statement that undercut your professed liberal worldview and got caught doing so. Claims to authority aren't going to help you out of that one.

I make plain statements to plain people.

And I knew exactly what I posted, and why. You must've missed it into while delving into the pages of the bullish!t of the month book.

And I knew exactly what I posted, and why. You must've missed it into while delving into your pages of bullish!t of the month book.

why so angry doc ?

Common sense and justice prevailed, any normal human would be ok with the outcome.

wait, isn't the "Muslim ban" racist? What about the border wall?

when did Muslims and Mexicans become a race?

Racist hasn't meant race in years

I'm very careful to use the terms racist, bigoted, xenophobic, etc. in the appropriate context. You must have me confused with some other caricature of a liberal...might as well lump anyone with different views into the same derogatory group though, as it requires far less intellectual effort. :thumbsup:

I'm very careful to use the terms racist, bigoted, xenophobic, etc. in the appropriate context. You must have me confused with some other caricature of a liberal...might as well lump anyone with different views into the same derogatory group though, as it requires far less intellectual effort. :thumbsup:

anything like lumping a religion or a region into a race ?

There's no justification in your mind; others disagree. I don't want to know if they score higher and didn't ask that. I said that intelligence is a heritable trait. You freaked out and now are in your usual mode of distorting what others have said to maneuver your way out of your own statement.

I didn't freak out, and even elaborated on the contributions from nature versus nature. I'm not interpreting your statements either, rather, I'm clarifying my own.

Nobody reputable argues that antisemitism is justifiable. Except antisemites, of course.

I'd be terrified to be in a room alone with her.

If her and I were alone on a rocket as some cataclysm destroyed planet Earth, I'd rather see the human race go extinct than put my d*ck anywhere near her.

There's no real difference between race and ethnic group to Jerry's point. And you know that.

Well, that's a problem. Especially when your'e comparing a large group of people sharing some superficial elements of appearance, yet mixed ancestry, to a small group with much more similar genetic make up (in part due to bottlenecking of their population) and shared geopolitical heritage.

Peenie has made the point many times that race is purely a social construct, especially for AA, and she's right. But you dipsh!ts spend all your time looking for multi volume tomes to justify your ignorance.

Well, that's a problem. Especially when your'e comparing a comparing a large group of people sharing some superficial elements of appearance, yet mixed ancestry, to a small group with much more similar genetic make up (in part due to bottlenecking of their population) and shared geopolitical heritage.

Peenie has made the point many times that race is purely a social construct, especially for AA, and she's right. But you dipsh!ts spend all your time looking for multi volume tomes to justify your ignorance.

I hear the left calling Trump an orange orangutan all the time. Also an oompa loompa. If I were to say that I think Al Sharpton is a monkey, what's the difference?

I hear the left calling Trump an orange orangutan all the time. Also an oompa loompa. If I were to say that I think Al Sharpton is a monkey, what's the difference?

The difference is that one is socially acceptable and the other is not. It's perfectly fine to be racist against white dudes.

• Like 1

And I knew exactly what I posted, and why. You must've missed it into while delving into the pages of the bullish!t of the month book.

You're defensive and completely full of .

Well, that's a problem. Especially when your'e comparing a comparing a large group of people sharing some superficial elements of appearance, yet mixed ancestry, to a small group with much more similar genetic make up (in part due to bottlenecking of their population) and shared geopolitical heritage.

Good, we can dispense with Federal funding of research into sickle cell disease immediately then. The members of an ethnic group are by and large genetically similar despite the claimed "mixed ancestry". You can see that on the identifiable elements of a 23 and me report, for example. The shared "superficial elements of appearance" come from their shared genetics.

You're still sidestepping Jerry's point that you elevated one identifiable group over others in terms of IQ.

Both you and Peenie are full of and continue to repeat this Bolshevist lie.

I didn't freak out, and even elaborated on the contributions from nature versus nature. I'm not interpreting your statements either, rather, I'm clarifying my own.

Nobody reputable argues that antisemitism is justifiable. Except antisemites, of course.

You didn't clarify anything, you muddied the water with a lame backpeddle. As for your other points, oh well. Didn't know you had a dog in the fight. Neither is castigating white men for "white privilege". Nobody reputable repeats that stupid term.

If her and I were alone on a rocket as some cataclysm destroyed planet Earth, I'd rather see the human race go extinct than put my d*ck anywhere near her.

This should have been Kavanaughs response.

This should have been Kavanaughs response.

"If you won't fock it, you must acquit!"

It is amazing. The place is about 5 blocks from my office.

Jealous. Was walking distance at one point. Frankie, you could eat something different everyday of the year. Cream puffs the size of footballs

I know you ar ejust having fun, but being serious about this...its the smart play.

You really have to avoid situations where a woman can accuse you. There is no way to know when a woman might turn on you and lie through her teeth because she knows it will work, it happens with alarming frequency now that women understand how this has been weaponized.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/google-exec-slams-gop-over-kavanaugh-nomination-f-k-you-all-to-hell

“You are finished, @GOP. You polished the final nail for your own coffins. F--K. YOU. ALL. TO. HELL,” wrote Dave Hogue Saturday, in the now-deleted tweet.

Yeah, Google isn't biased (they back him of course; only conservatives get fired immediately over tweets)

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/google-exec-slams-gop-over-kavanaugh-nomination-f-k-you-all-to-hell

Yeah, Google isn't biased (they back him of course; only conservatives get fired immediately over tweets)

The duality is startling and unproductive. How people and companies can be so philosophically flimsy is beyond my understanding.

:lol: at this stupid woman on CNN saying the Ford is going thru hell. You got what was coming to you, ya old bag.

:lol: at this stupid woman on CNN saying the Ford ###### is going thru hell. You got what was coming to you, ya old bag.

I'm sure she adored the attention from the left while it lasted. Aren't all vacations fun until you get home and have to pay for them?

Now that he is confirmed Kav is gonna score a ton of pussie

Dambit...I laughed.... :ninja:

I love that Trump had to throw in the jab about Kavanaugh being proven innocent. Heads are exploding once again.

Troller in Chief.

Blasey Ford said the other day that if Kav is confirmed, she doesn't want there to be an impeachment effort. For what that's worth...not much to some apparently.

God Bless Shapiro, one of the few voices of reason in our world today