Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

That's the next hurdle. Put the lying accusers away for good.

I'm sure you've heard the WSJ report that one of CBF's pushers contacted the friend that CBF named as a witness to pressure her to change her testimony. Most of MSM isn't covering that of course...

I'm sure you've heard the WSJ report that one of CBF's pushers contacted the friend that CBF named as a witness to pressure her to change her testimony. Most of MSM isn't covering that of course...

That same person has ties to Chuck Schumer.

Deborah Ramirez statement below. She felt it was necessary to let us know which pronouns we can use for her. Shes a whacko.

Thirty-five years ago, the other students in the room chose to laugh and look the other way as sexual violence was perpetrated on me by Brett Kavanaugh. As I watch many of the Senators speak and vote on the floor of the Senate I feel like Im right back at Yale where half the room is laughing and looking the other way. Only this time, instead of drunk college kids, it is US Senators who are deliberately ignoring his behavior. This is how victims are isolated and silenced.

But I do have corroborating witnesses speaking for me, although they were not allowed to speak to the FBI, and I feel extremely grateful for them and for the overwhelming amount of support that I have received and continue to receive during this extremely difficult and painful time. There may be people with power who are looking the other way, but there are millions more who are standing together, speaking up about personal experiences of sexual violence and taking action to support survivors. This is truly a collective moment of survivors and allies standing together.

Thank you for hearing me, seeing me and believing me. I am grateful for each and every one of you. We will not be silenced.

We stand in truth and light,

Debbie Ramirez

(pronouns she, her, hers)

Deborah Ramirez statement below. She felt it was necessary to let us know which pronouns we can use for her. Shes a whacko.

She'll be lucky if she's not indicted as a co-conspirator.

Some of you will enjoy this:

I also think this guy is pretty good, he earned my Sub, should be on Crowders level in 2-3 years.

• Like 1

Ooof - that other bored has absolutely gone off their rocker with this confirmation. They are now calling all opposing thought "trolling" and asking the owner to ban them outright.

They've absolutely lost their mind - everyone who supports Kavanaugh is now a racist, sexist, etc...

It's so awesome to watch the meltdown. MAGA!

Seriously...

I posted:

Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

God Bless America!!

It was deleted within minutes...

Severe miscalculation on the Dems part. They should have gone after Kavanaughs support for torture and the surveillance state and his reflexively pro business anti consumer / labor positions. Instead they doubled down on an unverifiable claim. Dumb.

Or maybe they work harder and are smarter?

I'm sure that's it. They work harder and are smarter and gosh darn it even God likes them better.

Severe miscalculation on the Dems part. They should have gone after Kavanaughs support for torture and the surveillance state and his reflexively pro business anti consumer / labor positions. Instead they doubled down on an unverifiable claim. Dumb.

They knew he was getting confirmed if they went that route though. The point was to delay or prevent confirmation.

They knew he was getting confirmed if they went that route though. The point was to delay or prevent confirmation.

Exactly...and tried to make the Rs look like they were supporting a gang rapist by pushing a vote.

Seriously...

I posted:

It was deleted within minutes...

I might actually sign up to the site ;) :clap: :D

Brett was getting confirmed either way. He has the resume and hes a typical Ivy League DC insider.

Focking stupid. I had little if any enthusiasm for Kavanaugh when this started for the reasons you mention, now, fock that, I'm all in. The Starr investigation is why I left the GOP and I despise George W. Bush intensely more than any other politician that isn't Coleman Young. The guy is an insider neocon hack but the left is batsh*t crazy.

The left doesn't care about labor anymore. Haven't you noticed?

The left doesn't care about labor anymore. Haven't you noticed?

Labor noticed. It's why they abandoned her in droves.

Labor noticed. It's why they abandoned her in droves.

Yep. The only difference between the parties today are these window dressing issues and identity politics. Thats why I am a registered independent. If I wanted a Republican Id vote for a real one.

The new spin the liberals are floating is that because of Kavanaugh being on the scotus the whole court is not legitimate. Hahahahahaha. That's great.

The new spin the liberals are floating is that because of Kavanaugh being on the scotus the whole court is not legitimate. Hahahahahaha. That's great.

All or nothing emotional extremism. Theyre all in on it. OMG I hope it kills them in Nov. You know who is not all in with this BS? Blacks. No patience for crazy, crybaby white millennials.

All or nothing emotional extremism. Theyre all in on it. OMG I hope it kills them in Nov. You know who is not all in with this BS? Blacks. No patience for crazy, crybaby white millennials.

How do you know this? Are you black?

The reason I say that is blacks continue to vote Democrat despite being pandered to and used by the Democrats for the last 40+ years. The only time they matter is during the election and then discarded until 4 years later when they "matter" again, yet the black vote continues to vote for Democrats. Democrats have done nothing for blacks except keep a lot of them in poverty.

It's mind boggling, but I don't know if I've seen anything that has moved that very much.

Susan Collins (she's the second most bi-partisan member of the Senate..or it may be of the whole Congress) went into the objections, rhetoric wise, from democrats to his rulings, and what his rulings actually have been. I don't understand the fear of him in particular. He's gone against his own bias because he was acknowledging precedent. It seems like the way he's been "conservative" is mostly being a constitutionalist, and in particular being more dogged about following precedent in the manner the federalist papers expound on the intended role of SCJs. She had a lot of examples of him not going the direction of a conservative ideal.

That's part of the overall trend. The #1 issue in politics today is lack of trust. We're seeing that trend accelerate with loss of trust in the Supreme Court.

I wish our country were more progressive about teen sex. Teenagers are having sex but most don't have jobs or access to free birth control. Sadly, many parents refuse to give their children any sort of contraception. So, how is a young person supposed to be responsible?

I don't think abortion is the answer but we really must change how we deal with sex in this country.

I really don't care for the young person not being responsible stuff, they are responsible, too often they are not held accountable for their actions. If people are held accountable, responsible behaviors will invariably follow. It might feel good to coddle, but its really harmful

oh geez shutup with your obamacare diversion. this thread is about kavanaugh and he is CONFIRMED despite the sick twisted game played by the scumbag dems trying to destroy this country. the party has become sick joke and has been exposed as such this last week. anyone in this thread who even slightly defended blasey ford is a fockin grade A poosay. shes a straight up lying psycho who should be brought up on legal charges. you want to bring up assault charges 35 years later??? take it to police not weinstein. that simple. anyway...its a great day for America. the good guys won. goodnight and God bless!

Well stated sir

I have to agree. I think they saw an opportunity, believing that the accusations were good enough to ruin him, and to a certain extent it made sense, there is an emerging elemnt of our society that ignores our most cherished rights. You can almost understand why they took this approach, it usually has teeth, a woman can accuse a man and that alone is itself a conviction in our society today. But they used perhaps one of the most flimsy situations, this was never going to sell to enough people.

I think they likely could have made far more hay on his actual positions of a judge, y'know, the things that should matter a little....

I take issue with being pandered to, lied to, manipulated....and that is all I see coming from politicians, most emphatically from Dems

I have to agree. I think they saw an opportunity, believing that the accusations were good enough to ruin him, and to a certain extent it made sense, there is an emerging elemnt of our society that ignores our most cherished rights. You can almost understand why they took this approach, it usually has teeth, a woman can accuse a man and that alone is itself a conviction in our society today. But they used perhaps one of the most flimsy situations, this was never going to sell to enough people.

I think they likely could have made far more hay on his actual positions of a judge, y'know, the things that should matter a little....

I take issue with being pandered to, lied to, manipulated....and that is all I see coming from politicians, most emphatically from Dems

Agree.

They're so used to the Republicans being completely nutless and figured on flipping at least 2-3 Senators. Trump's taught them how to fight and dig their heels in.

It sort of worked on Democrats. At least according to my Facebook feed a fair amount of Democrats are convinced Brett did it and some seemed to think the FBI was going to solve a 35 year old crime with no physical evidence or witnesses. Then again a lot of Republicans here think CBF 100% made this story up.

I disagree that any accusation of sexual assault = a conviction. As proven by Bretts confirmation.

It sort of worked on Democrats. At least according to my Facebook feed a fair amount of Democrats are convinced Brett did it and some seemed to think the FBI was going to solve a 35 year old crime with no physical evidence or witnesses. Then again a lot of Republicans here think CBF 100% made this story up.

I disagree that any accusation of sexual assault = a conviction. As proven by Bretts confirmation.

Well, I guess that tells you all you need to know. Zero evidence to support claim and plenty of funny business going on with Democratic Senators/People associated with CBF leading up to it. The 4 people she named as witnesses refuted her account. Her friend tried pressuring a witness into changing her testimony.

Why WOULD anyone believe her? Other than they hate Trump.............there's no good reason.

Well, I guess that tells you all you need to know. Zero evidence to support claim and plenty of funny business going on with Democratic Senators/People associated with CBF leading up to it. The 4 people she named as witnesses refuted her account. Her friend tried pressuring a witness into changing her testimony.

Why WOULD anyone believe her? Other than they hate Trump.............there's no good reason.

That is the ONLY reason they believe CBF. That's not even debatable at this point.

I see his confirmation as a rare victory, but I will take it. I hope I encourages men to not take it anymore, we should not tolerate baseless accusations being thrown out about us without fighting back.

It may not feel like it, but at the heart of this, America won today, presumption of innocence won today, this IS a victory in that aspect. Whether he will be good for the court due to his approach toward actual decisions is another matter, I am not sure that was covered well enough.

More concerning would be Trump adding another judge, or two.....I say this because the court should have a balance to it, I would no more like to see it tilt hard conservative than hard liberal. I am concerned. Maybe the next time the Dems wont be so damb dirty about it.....sheeesh

That's part of the overall trend. The #1 issue in politics today is lack of trust. We're seeing that trend accelerate with loss of trust in the Supreme Court.

Yeah, until Trump came along and exposed how corrupt the swamp was no one had a reason not to trust what the media and politicians fed us.

Good point new guy.

MAGA

Sort but I can't take anyone seriously who thinks that having a flashed in front them at a college party 30 years ago makes them a "survivor".

Unless she had a pants pulled off and she was penetrated against her will she was no raped.

Regretting slutty past behavior is not assault.

If you look past the fact that all of her witnesses refuted her claims, and that her story was full of holes, there's still one fact that proves Kavenaugh's innocence: Ford is a nasty, ugly bidcth. No way a dude tries to rape that thing.

I for one appreciate that ugly lying disgusting pig slut Ford.

Her and her cohorts dirty sleazy shenanigans probably won the Republicans a few seats in the upcoming election.

That is the ONLY reason they believe CBF. That's not even debatable at this point.

That's not true. There is this American liberal tautology / syllogism that literally says you have to believe women who accuse such things. You have to. Unquestioningly.

You should read the article I posted. From a woman none the less.

While I think most of the CDF stuff was politically motivated, we can't actually have a conversation about rape and assault until we firm up our language and throw away our ridiculous one-size-fits-all assumptions.

Like gillibrand who said she didn't need to hear from Cavanaugh because she believed the Accuser. We can't exist in a zero sum world like that.

That's not true. There is this American liberal tautology / syllogism that literally says you have to believe women who accuse such things. You have to. Unquestioningly.

You should read the article I posted. From a woman none the less.

While I think most of the CDF stuff was politically motivated, we can't actually have a conversation about rape and assault until we firm up our language and throw away our ridiculous one-size-fits-all assumptions.

My gillibrand who said she didn't need to hear from Cavanaugh because she believed the Accuser. We can't exist in a zero sum world like that.

Fantastic post, Wiff. :thumbsup:

I'll read that article.