Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Whats up with the caravan?

The Americans want these focktards kept out. The libs want them in.

Why? Why do the libs want them in so bad?

Votes my man....votes.....

Only if Dodge could make a Caravan that lasted this long. :bench:

• Like 1

Only if Dodge could make a Caravan that lasted this long. :bench:

:lol:

As soon as Trump speaks, half the population tunes out or gets outraged. It doesn't matter what he says, its just that the Orange Man said it. When Obama says it (see above) people applaud.

We gotta stop this feelings over facts stuff.

Do asylum seekers get to vote?

Nope, but that has not stopped them in the past.

As soon as Trump speaks, half the population tunes out or gets outraged. It doesn't matter what he says, its just that the Orange Man said it. When Obama says it (see above) people applaud.

We gotta stop this feelings over facts stuff.

I thought nobody noticed or cared when Obama said this stuff. That is why we don't remember. Right?

Nope, but that has not stopped them in the past.

Do you have any reason to think asylum seekers are voting in our elections or do you just feel that way?

Do asylum seekers get to vote?

No, not yet at least.

Did you know that the U.S. is accepting over 50 Asylum Seekers per day? The one's that get in the proper line and go through the process?

Trust the process MDC.

The only one's you see in these CNN videos are those who are circumventing our immigration policy and trying to bum rush the border.

Nothing at these borders is wrong.....its only that people hate Trump so damn much they'll protest or get their panties in a wad at anything he says or does.

• Like 1

I thought nobody noticed or cared when Obama said this stuff. That is why we don't remember. Right?

Obama has the allowable personal factors, he can speak things that someone like Trump cannot. Skin color, political affiliation, sex, these are all important factors that tell us whether or not you can have a voice or your opinion has validity. ;)

No, not yet at least.

Did you know that the U.S. is accepting over 50 Asylum Seekers per day? The one's that get in the proper line and go through the process?

Trust the process MDC.

The only one's you see in these CNN videos are those who are circumventing our immigration policy and trying to bum rush the border.

Nothing at these borders is wrong.....its only that people hate Trump so damn much they'll protest or get their panties in a wad at anything he says or does.

None of that has to do with my question to Ray.

Do you have any reason to think asylum seekers are voting in our elections or do you just feel that way?

Stuff like a 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin who polled 800 Hispanic voters, asking if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not. Or that 2014 study from Old Dominion University and George Mason University which found that approximately 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted In the 2008 presidential election. They also assessed that 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm election.Interestingly, they discovered that about 80 percent of those illegals who did vote appeared to have voted cast their ballots in favor of one party, guess which one.......

I await your studies and posting of information, or are you going to throw out an emoticon to hide behind? ^_^

Stuff like a 2013 National Hispanic Survey study by Republican pollster John McLaughlin who polled 800 Hispanic voters, asking if they were American citizens. 13 percent admitted they were not. Or that 2014 study from Old Dominion University and George Mason University which found that approximately 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted In the 2008 presidential election. They also assessed that 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm election.Interestingly, they discovered that about 80 percent of those illegals who did vote appeared to have voted cast their ballots in favor of one party, guess which one.......

I await your studies and posting of information, or are you going to throw out an emoticon to hide behind? ^_^

Any links to asylum seekers having actually voted in our elections?

Any links to asylum seekers having actually voted in our elections?

So you have nothing, and are ignoring actual data.....got it...

In case you are interesting in some small amount of intellectual integrity, here are some links to start with at least.... the last one is just for fun, a decent read, time for you to hide behind another emoticon (warning!!!!, those links will include werds that might trigger you)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

https://www.dailysignal.com/2015/06/02/poll-shows-noncitizens-can-shape-elections/

https://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/15/measuring-the-effects-of-voter-identification-laws/

So you have nothing, and are ignoring actual data.....got it...

In case you are interesting in some small amount of intellectual integrity, here are some links to start with at least.... the last one is just for fun, a decent read, time for you to hide behind another emoticon (warning!!!!, those links will include werds that might trigger you)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

https://www.dailysignal.com/2015/06/02/poll-shows-noncitizens-can-shape-elections/

https://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/15/measuring-the-effects-of-voter-identification-laws/

Youve got two links. First one is sort of an abstract to a study I cant read about. The second links to what looks like a PowerPoint with some survey results of Hispanic non citizens self reporting that they voted. It doesnt give any details on how this poll of non citizens was conducted or address whether those votes were ultimately counted. Neither deal with people here on political asylum.

Id be willing to read a legitimate source that backs up your claim but thats not what you posted. Seems like youre the type of guy who just says things based on your feelings and calls it facts.

Youve got two links. First one is sort of an abstract to a study I cant read about. The second links to what looks like a PowerPoint with some survey results of Hispanic non citizens self reporting that they voted. It doesnt give any details on how this poll of non citizens was conducted or address whether those votes were ultimately counted. Neither deal with people here on political asylum.

Id be willing to read a legitimate source that backs up your claim but thats not what you posted. Seems like youre the type of guy who just says things based on your feelings and calls it facts.

You have no links, I am not your researcher, you need to read up on this topic, it is not my job to educate you, that is your job.....get on it....

Feel free to attack the polls, that is the typical approach when data does not suit your position, further you have no reason to assume that ANY of these people are NOT seeking aslyum when they are here illegally, in fact that is typically how illegals are categorized.

You seem to be the type of guy who never has anything approaching an actual fact behind his thoughts, they just come to you, or you hear them from someone else and jump on the bandwagon.

If illegals voted for Republicans, I'd want a 50 foot tall wall built along the border.

I think the wall is a stupid idea but I want a closed border. :dunno:

I think the wall is a stupid idea but I want a closed border. :dunno:

The wall might be the dumbest thing Trump has subscribed to, unless its some metaphoric wall, is mind-numbingly idiotic.

You have no links, I am not your researcher, you need to read up on this topic, it is not my job to educate you, that is your job.....get on it....

Feel free to attack the polls, that is the typical approach when data does not suit your position, further you have no reason to assume that ANY of these people are NOT seeking aslyum when they are here illegally, in fact that is typically how illegals are categorized.

You seem to be the type of guy who never has anything approaching an actual fact behind his thoughts, they just come to you, or you hear them from someone else and jump on the bandwagon.

You made the claim - its on you to prove it. Its not my responsibility to research your opinions for you. Im not attacking the polls, Im saying neither of them explain their methodology. Thats just fact.

It looks like you felt like asylum seekers are voting so you said it absent any evidence. Maybe next time form your opinions on facts and not your feelings and emotions.

You made the claim - its on you to prove it. Its not my responsibility to research your opinions for you. Im not attacking the polls, Im saying neither of them explain their methodology. Thats just fact.

It looks like you felt like asylum seekers are voting so you said it absent any evidence. Maybe next time form your opinions on facts and not your feelings and emotions.

I made the claim, provided links, and you have none. Your only reply was an attempt to pretend the links were not up to YOUR standards. If you have nothing to refute, which we all know is true, then your absence of anything else leaves us with your unsubstantiated opinion.

I have provided the support to the known issue of illedgals voting, we know that illegals are asylum seekers, once again you fail to have any validity to any thought you have.

I made the claim, provided links, and you have none. Your only reply was an attempt to pretend the links were not up to YOUR standards. If you have nothing to refute, which we all know is true, then your absence of anything else leaves us with your unsubstantiated opinion.

I have provided the support to the known issue of illedgals voting, we know that illegals are asylum seekers, once again you fail to have any validity to any thought you have.

Poor Cliffy, led by his feelings like an emotional woman and lashes out in an emotional display when hes called on it. :(

I remember the days of MDC calling out people for dumb ass name calling. Oh well, this place is the shithole we create. -_-

I remember the days of MDC calling out people for dumb ass name calling. Oh well, this place is the shithole we create. -_-

I dont remember those days but I am pretty old now. Youre right though: this place is a cesspool.

I dont remember those days but I am pretty old now. Youre right though: this place is a cesspool.

You're not pretty. HTH

Democrats also encourage illegal immigration because as of now those people are counted in the census. They also, like their uni-party brethren in the Republican Party (Paul Ryan) encourage it because it benefits their corporate and banking overlords who they sold out to.

Poor Cliffy, led by his feelings like an emotional woman and lashes out in an emotional display when hes called on it. :(

Hiding behind name calling, go after me instead of my ideas, attempting to paint my response in emotional verbiage.....still no links, no support, no effort.....whats next, folding your arms and holding your breath? ^_^

Study: Evening Newscasts Ignored Use of Tear Gas at Border During Obama Administration

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/11/28/study-evening-newscasts-did-not-mention-use-tear-gas-border-during-obama-admin

It is odd that this tactic is suddenly an issue, but I get it to a certain extent.

Trump has made hay on immigration, illegals, a wall....all that jazz....so when he does something people revert to emotions to assess the act instead of facts and logic.

So in essence, there is a desire to judge the same act differently because of a specific feeling about Trump

It is odd that this tactic is suddenly an issue, but I get it to a certain extent.

Trump has made hay on immigration, illegals, a wall....all that jazz....so when he does something people revert to emotions to assess the act instead of facts and logic.

So in essence, there is a desire to judge the same act differently because of a specific feeling about Trump

It is 100% political, nothing else!

Orange Man Bad

See example of Straw Man Fallacy

Why did you only quote one little sentence of me being sarcastic? Much like MDC did, you deflect from my actual post.

Why is that? Because I'm right and you guys don't have the balls to admit it.

Why did you only quote one little sentence of me being sarcastic? Much like MDC did, you deflect from my actual post.

I can only speak for myself, but I mostly ignored your post because I generally agreed with it and it has nothing to do with what I said in the first place.

I only quoted the small part of the post for two reasons.

One - It was the only part of your post I was responding to at that time, and I felt quoting only what I was responding to would make it easier for you or others to know what Part of your post I was responding to. Two - I didnt realize you were being sarcastic.